Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Sohma Curse

Co-written with Ladaya_Solo. It's also in her profile. This is a story about our dreams put together to make utter chaos. Ladaya's Brother and his friends get the sohma curse. I hope you enjoy it!!! WARNING: VERY STRANGE

Chapter 2 - The Sohma Curse

Chapter 2 - The Sohma Curse






Chapter 1: The Sohma Curse


















(A/N: In the story Ladaya_Solo and Fueraqua were going to use their real names but Ladaya realized her name was too much like a friend of her brothers so she changed it to Daphne, then Fueraqua also wanted to change her name. So shes Amy NEITHER FUERAQUA NOR LADAYA_SOLO OWN MOST OF THESE CHARACERS)











It was prom night for The High School. Daphne and Amy (Ladaya and Fueraqua,) decided to go to the High school prom, even though both were in Middle school. Little did they know that would be a night to remember&











Are you ready, Amy? Called Daphne as she put her hair up in a ponytail. She wore a blue and purple tie-dye shirt and denim skirt with her Nike black sandals.





Almost, Amy replied while doing the finishing touches of putting glitter all over herself. She is very obsessed with glitter, so the room shes getting ready in is a mess. She was wearing a Sophisticat T-shirt and some hot pink capris, as well as light blue Crocs.





Just then Daphnes brother Adam and his friends came in the room.





PERVERTS Yelled Daphne as she attempted to beat up the boys, Adam, Josh, Peter, Brendan, and Michael. HOW DID YOU KNOW WE WERENT DONE DRESSING YET??





Yah thats WRONG!!!! Said Amy as she peeked her head out and sprayed them with glitter till every last one looked like glitter fairies.





Adam grabbed Daphnes wrists and held them tightly as she ran towards them with fists. He then lifted her up and looked her in the eye and said, Youre not coming





Why not? chorused Daphne and Amy together.





Because its for high schoolers ONLY. Peter replied while commandeering Amys glitter.





Aaaaaaaagh, its the tall one!!!!! And he stole my glitter!!! Amy yelled while trying to decide whether to get the glitter back or run. She decided to run.





Lucy, Adams girlfriend, felt sort of sympathetic for them. Come on guys what can it hurt? After all well be going to College next year and they wont get to see us again for a while. She said.





Who asked you, CANADIAN!!!! Said Michael. (The boys always give Lucy a hard time about being a Canadian even though Canadians ROCK!!!!!)





One, we still have the summer, two, they dont even have tickets. Said Brendan





Oh contrare. Said Amy, smiling mischievously. She held up two Prom tickets. We picked them up last week. We also have PLENTY of money for Dinner. And tickets, She said holding up more tickets To after hours!





Smarter than they look, arent they? asked Beth, who also sympathized with the two younger girls. Lets let them go.





Lucy, can you make Peter give back my glitter?





Sure she replied while taking the glitter bottle back and handing it to Amy.












Narrator: Well, in real life Peter would have fought her and she would have lost but well ignore that detail& IM SORRY!!!!!! I CANT NARATE A STORY!!! IM SORRY!!!!!!!! PUNISH ME FOR MY SINS!!!!





Ladaya_Solo: Whose bright idea was it to have Ritsu as the narrator?





Fueraqua: Yours.





Ladaya_Solo: Oh& right. Well he was cheapest.





Fueraqua: *sigh* (pokes Ritsus side)





Ritsu: IM SOR- (faints from Fueraqua poking him.)





Fueraqua: Get the next cheapest.





Ladaya_Solo: (looks at the list) well, do you want the fic to be in all CAPS?





Fueraqua: No, not really.





Ladaya_Solo: O.k. then not Maddies character the all CAPS narrator. Ummm& Do you want Jerry Louis as the narrator





Fueraqua: um Who-





Ladaya_Solo: I thought not. *shudder* soooooo annoying, but At this rate well use up are whole budget on the Narrato- HOW COME SHES THE 4TH CHEAPEST NARRATOR!?!?!?!?! SHE ROX.





Fueraqua: Who?





Ladaya_Solo: Karashi from Webrunners Adventurers.





Fueraqua: YAH YAH YAH!!!! GET HER GET HER GET HER!!!!





Ladaya_Solo: (hands story to Karashi) Will you read this for us.





Karashi: Sure it would be a plesure.





Ladaya_Solo and Fueraqua: YAAAAAAAAAY





Karashi: (takes script.) *ach hem*











When Lucy handed the glitter back to Amy, both Daphne and Amy stared at Lucys wrist. For there, on Lucys left wrist was a bracelet. But it wasnt any old bracelet; it was a bracelet where the beads were round, and the pattern was red, white, red, white.












Karashi: Dun dun dun& In all my years as a ninja, I never knew that a bracelet could be so significant. I mean seriously, whats a bracelet got to do with anything?











Amy gasped, Lucy, where did you get that bracelet?





Lucy pulled her hand back nervously and stammered, Wh-what this ol-old thing? I-Ive h-h-h-had it for ages. I just, just never w-wear it.





Hang on a moment, let me try something& Daphne then walked over and glomped her brother Adam. There was a puff of smoke and Adam was gone, replaced by a seahorse.











Karashi: Hmmm& a puff of smoke eh. Puff of smokes are very useful in ninja fighting. Always bring your smoke bombs. Throw one down and it will explode. Your enemies will be surrounded by smoke by the time it clears you will be gone Hahahahahaha











Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! We need salt water!! Or freshwater!!! What do we do??!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Yelled Amy panicky.





Amy, remember, when in crisis, turn to Fruits Basket!! What would the FB characters do in this situation?!





Uhhh& throw him in the bathtub?





So, they threw him in the bathtub in the bathroom by Daphnes room. Which still had water in it from Daphnes bath. She forgot to unplug it.





Um& wont the soap kill him? Michael asked.





QUIET!! Roared Daphne. Amy go down and get some salt from the spice cabinet. Stat!! Lucy show her where it is. Stat!!





But I dont kno-. Lucy started I said show her where it IS!! Daphne growled and shook her fist.





Yes. Maam. Lucy replied





Dont you call me Yes Maam GIRL!!! Daphne exclaimed





Lucy and Amy rushed down stairs. Within minutes they were back up stairs with a spice dohicky in hand.





Before any one could stop them they poured it in. A reddish spice came out.





Oops. Lucy said as she looked at the label, it read paprika.





Thats definitely not good. Several people said at once.





Then Adam transformed back. ARRRRG MY EYES!!!! He yelled





EEEEEK my eyes said all the girls and Michael turning away quickly.





Everyone except for Adam quickly evacuated the room and closed the door behind them.





Ok, so who else turns into an animal here? asked Daphne.





The high schoolers all looked at each other sheepishly and each and every one of them raised their hands.





So which animals are all of you. Lucy, we already know youre the cat. The rest of us tell us what animal you are starting with& Beth.





Im a tiger.





Im a ram, said Peter.





Im a dog, said Josh





Suits you well, said Daphne.





Huh





Never mind





Rooster. Said Michael





A boar, Said Brendan.












Karashi: Sounds like a little kid story, its all like said so and so, said whoever, said, said, said











And Adams a Seahorse of coarse. Lucy stated.





Dragon. Amy and Daphne said at once.





Hun?





You see its the Chinese Zodiac. Adams the dragon but hes represented by the seahorse.





But Adams not the Dragon hes the rabbit. Josh said confused





Yah, its weird like that.





Just then Adam came out dressed, his eyes were red from the paprika. Alright, change of plans. Were not going to the prom.





WERE NOT?! Everyone exclaimed.





No, we need to find a way to break this curse.











Karashi: As a ninja, Id say its silly to worry about turning into an animal. Its my professional advice as a ninja for you not to worry about it. With me its all bam, bang, boom, and the fights over and the ninjas have won again&





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment