Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Escape from the Fifth Grade Again

Co-written with Ladaya_Solo. It's also in her profile. This is a story about our dreams put together to make utter chaos. Ladaya's Brother and his friends get the sohma curse. I hope you enjoy it!!! WARNING: VERY STRANGE

Chapter 3 - Escape from the Fifth Grade Again

Chapter 3 - Escape from the Fifth Grade Again






Chapter 2: Escape From Fifth Grade Again

















(A/N: In the story Ladaya_Solo and Fueraqua were going to use their real names but Ladaya realized her name was too much like a friend of her brothers so she changed it to Daphne, then Fueraqua also wanted to change her name. So shes Amy NEITHER FUERAQUA NOR LADAYA_SOLO OWN MOST OF THESE CHARACERS)











Karashi: (continues to ramble on about her ninja days)





Fueraqua: We need to do something shes just talking about being a ninja.





Ladaya_Solo: Yes we should fire her but shell kill us cause shes a ninja. Plus I idolize her. So, I dont want to be her enemy.





Fueraqua: Well, some ones got to break it to her





Ladaya_Solo: Lets do a coin toss. Whoevers face shows up that person has to talk to her. (Takes out a coin shows it to Fueraqua to make sure she knows its fair) CALL IT THE AIR (flips coin)





Fueraqua: HEADS!!!!





(The coin falls to the floor Fueraqua and Ladaya_Solo look at it&..TAILS)





Fueraqua: Ha! I win!! (Does the Runescape jig)





Ladaya_Solo: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!





Fueraqua: YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! *Maniacal laughter* If youre scared, Ill go with you, but you still have to do the talking.





Ladaya_Solo: (glaring venomously at Fueraqua) Fine!





Karashi: (still talking about being a ninja)





Ladaya_Solo: Ummm&. Karashi???





Karashi: What?





Ladaya_Solo: Well, youre a really great ninja and all, but&





Karashi: Oh! Im late for my date with Drecker! (Runs off)





Ladaya_Solo: Yes!! (Yells after Karashi) HAVE FUN AND TAKE YOURE TIME Well, we killed two birds with one stone there, didnt we? Cause Karashi/Drecker is THE BEST COUPLE EVER!!! And as long as were on the subject on KarashiXDrecker and in a story about dreams DRECKER IS NOT A HEATH BAR!!





Fueraqua: Yep! Sooo& next up& (Reads list) Homer Simpson!?!?!





Ladaya_Solo: WHAT!?!?!?!? Ok& sure!





Homer: (walks in, stuffing donuts into his mouth) Homer no function beer well without.





Fueraqua: (shoves Beer and Script at Homer) Heres your beer, now read the script.





Homer: Mmm& typed script (drools all over)





Ladaya_Solo: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats disgusting! Fueraqua, are you sure this is a good idea?





Fueraqua: He hasnt done anything too bad yet. Well give him three chances. After he does something stupid for the third time, we fire him.





Ladaya_Solo: Sounds like a plan to me! Now READ!! (Pokes Homer)





Homer: Hun? Wha..? Awwwoooo, o.k.











How do you think we can do that? Beth asked Adam after hed said he planned to break the curse.





Hmm& crazy adventures vs. Prom, surprisingly Prom wins. Daphne stated. But youll need experts on the Sohma curse like Amy and I, so well go with you.





Hun? When did I volunteer for- Amy started to say.





And I know the best place start, Daphne interrupted Where all evil begins: SCHOOL





Nooooooooooooooo not school!!! Please, anything but that!!!! Wait do you mean The Middle School, The High School, or The Elementary School?





You know which one, Amy. Youre worst year, with the evil teacher that teaches nothing except how to eat sidewalk chalk and paint.





NOOOOOOOOOOOO not Amy gasped and lowered her voice. Ms. Strict. Giving a great sigh Amy remarked, Fine, if its to defeat the evil fouling the curse, Ill do it.





Suddenly, the group was in room 205





NOOOOOOOOOOOO Screamed Daphne and Amy holding on to each other tightly.





Daphne looked at her watch, WHAT!! She exclaimed, It was just 6 pm now it is lunch time. CREEPY!! O_O





It must be magic! Lucy alleged as if it were normal.





Not everything is magic, Lucy Adam told Lucy as if he were talking to a little kid.





Well how do you explain how the time changed? Beth asked as if she was the only right one and Adam was wrong Not to mention we just appeared here.





I agree with the girls. Michael said mater-of-factly Magic was sprinkled-











Homer: mmmmmmmmmm&&&& sprinkles& (Drools all over script)





Fueraqua: Strike one!!











Over us





Whatever Michael Josh said shaking his head.





Ummm guys& Amy said with a distinct quiver in her voice Am I the only one who notices the kids are doing work when theyre sposed to be out a recess?





Why, thats because theyre on indoor recess. Said an ominous voice from the doorway.





That voice sounds familiar Adam thought I wonder if its&





But, its a lovely day ou- *gasp* Amy stuttered as they all turned and saw that the source of the voice was just who they feared it was.





Hello Adam, Michael, Daphne, and Amy. The ominous voice said kindly. Welcome back to room 205





Ms. Strict The four said at once fear in there voice.





Yes Ms. Strict smiled Theres plenty of work for you. Please sit down.

















Ms. Strict was sitting at her desk, eating sidewalk chalk and paint. (Inside joke)





How do we get out of here? whispered Peter.





I dont know, but the short people are staring at us. Replied Amy. Meaning the fifth graders, of course.





Everyone sits there, pondering their situation.





Suddenly Michaels face lit up. Ive GOT it! he grinned and pulled out his cell phone. He whispered his plan to the rest then raised his hand





Luckily at that moment Ms. Strict looked up. What is it Michael.





May I go to the Bathroom PLEASE!!!!!!!?? Michael replied trying to sound desperate.





Sign out and be quick about it. Ms. Strict grumbled before returning to her lunch.





Keeping his desperate I Really have to pee act, Michael jammed his cell phone into his pocket, quickly signed out and ran across the hall to the bathroom.





Wow hes good- Daphne started to whisper when Ms. Strict interpreted





I SHOULDNT HEAR ANY TALKING, OR ILL ASUME YOURE DONE WITH YOUR WORK AND GIVE YOU TWICE AS MUCH!!!!!





Daphne shut her mouth. At that moment the intercom clicked on. A womens voice came over the phone and said Ms. Strict





Yes Ms. Strict replied in a sing-song voice





Your sons on the phone, he says its an emergency.






A mist of chatter arose form the kids, while Ms. Strict rushed out of the room.





Within minutes Michael returned. Alright everyone!! He shouted She just picked up the phone. I hung up on her. Shell be back soon!! If you want to escape wed better hurry.





Then turning to Amy he stated Amy you know what to do.





Okay, I have these weird flying powers all of the sudden and Ill give them to everyone else. Amy revealed. Well all jump out of that window and aim to land in that tree. Amy said, pointing to a tree. Here it goes!





Everyone stared jumping out of the window when Ms. Strict stormed in. YOU TRICKED ME, YOU LITTLE ANNOYING PESTS!!!!!!!!!!






RUN!!!!!!!! Shouted Daphne.





Everyone scrambled out the window. Lucy was about to follow the rest, when Ms. Strict ran up and grabbed her leg.





HAHAHAHA!!!!! Ms. Strict laughed maniacally YOU CANT ESCAPE FROM ME AGAIN!!!! ILL KEEP YOU HERE FOR EVER AND YOULL NEVER GO TO SIXTH GRADE!!!!





What do you mean!!? Lucy yelled back Im in high school!! And when did I escape from you before!!! I was in Canada!!! CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





CANADA IS THE AXIS OF EVIL!!!!!!! Screamed Ms. Strict as she began to pull Lucy back in.





Ms. Strict pulled and pulled. Lucy tried to resist but there was no escape!! Her fingers were slipping off the ledge. Just when it seemed it was over for Lucy&.











Homer: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ





Ladaya_Solo: (slaps Homer) WAKE UP AND READ THE SCRIPT!!!! By the way you have one more chance! Then its back to the Nuclear Plant.





Homer: Awwwwoooo!!!











Lucy kicked Ms. Strict in the face.





AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Ms. Strict grabbed her nose as it began to bleed.





Lucy used her chance while it was in her hands and jumped out the window. Only to find they were not flying into a tree just out side the school, but something even weirder.





Wait, Lucy thought were falling into New York Harbor!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looked down and saw all of the other people falling. Suddenly all of the fifth graders disappeared!





Where did they go?! Shouted Beth, who was right next to Lucy.





I dont know, but the flying powers I gave everyone arent working! Amy replied. Well, at least now I know not to trust& But Amy was cut off by a girl in a dark purple dress.





Hay, I have an idea! The girl announced





Who are you? Amy asked





Kiki from Kikis delivery service. Adam answered. Whats your idea Kiki?





Lets use her torch as a broom. I can fly it its big enough for all of us. Kiki stated excitedly pointing to the statue of liberty.





Great idea!! everyone exclaimed in unison.





I think its disrespectful! Daphne tried to say but everyone ignored her. But before they could get to the statue they all splashed into the water.





Luckily, everyone knew how to swim and did so. Everybody climbed out of the water, sputtering and coughing, and glaring at Amy.





You said you had flying powers!! Daphne accused.





I did, but I guess the powers got spread too thin and didnt work. Amy retorted.





Well, the good thing is were all safe, although Lucy almost wasnt. Michael stated.





Yes, thats true. I wonder what will happen next? asked Beth.























Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment