Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Big Apple- I mean Egg

Co-written with Ladaya_Solo. It's also in her profile. This is a story about our dreams put together to make utter chaos. Ladaya's Brother and his friends get the sohma curse. I hope you enjoy it!!! WARNING: VERY STRANGE

Chapter 4 - The Big Apple- I mean Egg

Chapter 4 - The Big Apple- I mean Egg






Chapter 3:





The Big Apple Egg












(A/N: In the story Ladaya_Solo and Fueraqua were going to use their real names but Ladaya realized her name was too much like a friend of her brothers so she changed it to Daphne, then Fueraqua also wanted to change her name. So shes Amy. Richard and Marissa are people from school. NEITHER FUERAQUA NOR LADAYA_SOLO OWN MOST OF THESE CHARACERS)













Hay, where is Kiki? Beth asked looking around for the dark haired girl.





Who knows. Amy shrugged.





Daphne grinned Well, guys were in The Big Apple!! We might as well look around.





Im sorry to ruin youre plans miss but we need you for an important mission. They heard an ominous womans voice from behind them.





Im from Secret Service, and we need you for a mission. If you help us with this mission, well help you break the curse.





You know about the curse? But how? I dont think that info spreads round that quickly, mused Beth.





Were from the SS (Secret Service), and we know all. Said the woman from SS, who was dressed in all black with black sunglasses.





Right-o, and how are we supposed to trust you? inquired Amy.





Just trust me and Ill help you break the curse.





After a heated discussion as to whether to trust the woman or not, the adventurers decided to trust her.





Very good The woman said with a smile. Lets go to our underground meeting room.





************





When the group was the under ground meeting room the woman explained the situation. We have a huge problem. A &&. GIANT EGG!!!!!











Homer: mmmmmmmmmmm&&.giant egg (drools all over script).





Ladaya_Solo: Thats it strike three!!!! Back to the nuclear plant for you!!! Not that I support Nuclear power but Id rather that then you reading our script!!!





Fueraqua: Well, next up is Dumbledore, but we dont want him because DUMBLEDORE IS THE EVIL------











HAAA HAAAA HAAAA laughed Lucy.











Ladaya_Solo: Doesnt Lucy have perfect timing?





Fueraqua: Always. Anyhoo, next up is&. Theresa and Voldemort?!?!?!?!?!?! Right-o then! (Theresa is my 4-year old sissy).





Theresa: I love ponycare!!!!!





Voldemort: Take over the world!!!!! Get all of the wizards and muggles under my control!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Theresa: Youre just misunderstanded.





Ladaya_Solo: Im not sure this is the best idea&











DONT LAUGH!!!! The woman spat at Lucy THIS IS SERIOUS!!! There is a giant walking talking egg trying to ruin ping-pong by replacing all ping-pong balls with raw eggs!!





The whole table cracked up.





I SAID DONT LAUGH!!! The women tried to tell them.





It is pretty funny, though Amy giggled





Shouldnt you be worrying about terrorist or something? Adam asked sarcastically.





The women sighed, Listen the egg is evil but not very bright. He has to keep checking his notes. You must go into the library&





Oh! Like the library in The Day After Tomorrow?!?!?!??!?! Amy asked excitedly.





Yes&.. The women drawled Anyway, go to the childrens section go to the computers get on a Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen computer game called Mall Trall. Go to the Politics store thats where the egg hid his notes. No one ever goes there.





Who would go there? Daphne muttered





I would Michael cut in





Why do I not put it past you to play a Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen game Michael? Josh asked





Shut up Replied Michael





When you click on the store it will ask you for the password. The password is SPLAT!! Then delete the eggs notes do this on every computer. When his notes are gone he wont know what to do. Oh and one last thing you boys do know youre covered in glitter, right?





Yes. They all grumbled glaring at Amy.





Tee-hee Amy giggled





The adventurers then traveled to the library like the one in The Day After Tomorrow. They all went to the childrens section, while being thoroughly creeped out by all of the Barney and little kids movies.





Im scared, whispered Lucy.





Its ok. Well be in the computer section soon. Consoled Adam.





After (safely) reaching the computer section, the companions all spread out to get the job done quicker.





Right-o, do I just Google Mall Trall? asked Amy.





Yes, unless anyone knows the URL replied Daphne.





At this point in the conversation, someone made a noise that sounded kind of like I do, but no one could figure out who it was, though it sounded oddly like Michael.





One at a time they got on a computer and hacked on. Daphne searched in vain for an open computer. Finally she came upon a computer where a little girl was already playing Mall Trall with her mother.





Um& may I get on that computer maam? Daphne asked politely as she could.





The mother turned and glared at her. No were using it! Go read or a book or something.





But you dont understand I NEED to get on. Daphne tried to explain.





Thats offly rude isnt it, Annie? The mother said to her daughter. The girl nodded.





Well, will you be much longer? Daphne asked starting to get annoyed.





I told you read a book!! The mother spat at Daphne











Theresa: Thats not very niiiiice. I like to play with my mommy, and daddy, and Chris, and Thomas, and Claire, and my friends, and my cousin Rachel&.





Fueraqua: If you havent realized, its Voldemort who read and will read this script. I mean, if a 4-year-old could read this&





Voldemort: !@#$@#$ Why do I have to do this?!?!?! Im the evil lord of the wizards and muggles!!!!!!!!!! I shouldnt have to do this!!!!!





Ladaya_Solo: You shouldnt have signed up for the list of narrators, then.





Voldemort: Avada Kadabera!!!!!





(Green magic shoots out of his wand, but misses pathetically).





Theresa: and other cousin Rachel, and& Oooooooooooh!!! A butterfly!!!!! (Runs off chasing the butterfly calling Come back, I want to be your friend!)





Ladaya_Solo and Fueraqua: Awwwwwwwwwww& shes adorable!!











Listen Lady! Daphne spat Ive TRIED to be nice but I really NEED that computer!! I wont even log off that program I need to use Mall Trall. Ill only be on for a minute or two now PLEASE let me on!!!





I will never let you on so long as my daughter is playing Mall Trall!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lady screeched. She then started transforming into&











Theresa: (still chasing the butterfly) Im siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinging in the rain!! Just siiiiiiiinging in the rain!!!!





Voldemort: What a gloooooorious feeeeeeeeeeeeeling! Im happy again&





Ladaya_Solo: Wait& theres no rain&.





Fueraqua: Right-O!!!! (turns on the water sprinklers)





Everyone except Fueraqua: (glare at her) Thanks, Fueraqua. We really appreciate it!





Fueraqua: (misses sarcasm) Youre quite welcome!





Ladaya_Solo: We have to fire those two soon, dont we?





Fueraqua: Yeahhhh&. I wonder who it will be? (ultimate showdown music plays)





Ladaya_Solo: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Marissa: Im. Never. Seeing. That. Again. Ever.











&An Agent Smith from the Matrix!!!!!!





Hahahahahahaha!!!! Now no one shall escape the Matrix!!!!!!!





I dont want to escape the Matrix. The other world sucks.





Suddenly, the librarian shushed them all, saying Shhhhhhh& this is a library!





The Smith growled then lowered his voice and advanced on Daphne. You wont get away, I know your with Mr. Anderson and the others.





Im not in Kahoots with Ted- I mean Neo and the others if I was Id be wearing black leather and dark sunglasses!!





The Smith paused with a look of realization on his face. Youre right! Carry on then.





Youre my idol! The little girl suddenly said to the Agent.





The Agent suddenly started singing Im A Little Teapot, and out of the blue popped Paula, Randy, and Simon!











Fueraqua: Theyre the judges of American Idol, in case you dont know.





Voldemort: I think everyone does.





Ladaya_Solo: How would you know? Youre from some fantasy wizard school or something.





Voldemort: (shifty eyes) & Of course& Avada Kadavera! (misses pathetically. Again).





Ladaya_Solo and Fueraqua: You really cant aim with that thing, can you?





Richard: Since youve tried shooting them with that thing, like, five times, youre fired! (does a really good Donald Trump impression)





Fueraqua: When did you get here?





Richard: I stowed away in the pizza box!





Homer: Mmmmmm& Pizza. *drools all over*





Ladaya_Solo: We fired you for a good reason you know.





Homer: Awwwwwwooooo&





Fueraqua: Sorry to break it to you Theresa, but since you were in cahoots with Voldemort, youre fired too. Wait.... When did my baby sister get to be in league with the Dark Lord?





Sauron: Shes not in league with me. Oh well. Ill just get back to conquering Middle Earth, and trying to capture the ring. THE ONE RING&TO RULE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!! {A/N: That line thanks to Legendaryfrog.}





Ladaya_Solo: Not you, the other Dark Lord.





Sauron: Oh. Well, Ill be off now.





Fueraqua: WAIT!!! If you dont mind were going to use Gollum for the next narrator.





Sauron: Sure, Whatever. I dont need him. Hes too creepy, My Preciousing all the time and whatnot.





Gollum: Wes wills reads the precious scripts wes wills. Wes will reads it GOLLUM GOLLUM GOLLUM!!!!




















That was the absolute worst thing Ive ever heard in my entire life. Im going to say NO Simon said.





YO YO DOG!!!!! If thats what Simons then thats what I say. Seriously man that was horrible. And the song choice man I mean were not a Kindergarten class. Im saying no. Randy said





I think it was lovely!! Especially since all the music they have in youre world is chase music. I can see you as the next Raffie!! Paula said





Which clearly means it was horrible. Simon Replied





Simon cant you be nice for once in youre life&





As Simon and Paula broke into one of their world famous arguments, Daphne got on the computer and deleted the eggs notes.





Cmon guys lets go. Daphne said to the others. As they left Paula and Simon were still arguing. The Librarian was trying to shush them.











Gollum: GOLLUM!!! KILL THE HOBITS!!!! Gollum, Gollum!!!





Fueraqua: *whispering to Ladaya_Solo* Are you sure that this is a good idea? I think hes making the little kids cry.





Some random little kid: WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Its a creepy monkey!!!





Ritsu: IM SOOOOORRRRYYYYYYY!!!!! I DONT MEAN TO BE CREEPY!!!!!!!! IM SORR-





Ladaya_Solo: (pokes Ritsu in the side) I personally think Gollums not gonna last all that long at this rate&











The gang went back to the secret base. They were sitting around the table when the woman came back





We did what you asked. Now lift the curse. Peter said as he stood high on the chair trying to look intimidating. But the chair swiveled under him and fell into the table. The table crumbled under him. Daphne laughed uncontrollably. Amy constantly asked Peter if he was ok.





We dont need you anymore, you may leave The woman said to the frantic crowd.





What! Why? Beth Asked the Woman





Because we pushed the evil egg guy off of a wall. And all the Presidents horses, and all of his men, couldnt put the evil egg guy back together again.





The President has horses?!?!?! The group chorused.





Well, yes he does... The womans eyes suddenly got shifty.





He actually has horses tromping around, reading our emails and listening to our phone conversations





How do the poor horses understand anything that we write or say? asked Lucy.





No idea. Responded Adam.





The woman then cast them all out of the secret base without further ado.





Well, that was weird. Where should we go next? asked Brendan.





How about this old deserted building? Daphne inquired. She ran off before anyone could stop her.































Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment