Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Something Smells... Squirrely

Co-written with Ladaya_Solo. It's also in her profile. This is a story about our dreams put together to make utter chaos. Ladaya's Brother and his friends get the sohma curse. I hope you enjoy it!!! WARNING: VERY STRANGE

Chapter 5 - Something Smells... Squirrely

Chapter 5 - Something Smells... Squirrely






Chapter 4:





Something Smells& Squirrely











(A/N: In the story Ladaya_Solo and Fueraqua were going to use their real names but Ladaya realized her name was too much like a friend of her brothers so she changed it to Daphne, then Fueraqua also wanted to change her name. So shes Amy. NEITHER FUERAQUA NOR LADAYA_SOLO OWN MOST OF THESE CHARACERS)



















Wait Daph- shouted Adam.





Dont even try stopping her. Once shes got her mind set on something, shes not changing it for anything, except for maybe chocolate or Manga. Amy advised.





Does anyone have a Manga or chocolate? asked Adam.





Nope. They all said at once





Looks like we have to follow her then. said Beth.





The group then went into the deserted building, quickly catching up to Daphne.





We shouldnt be in a deserted building in New York, since the Apples known for its crime. Michael tried to tell Daphne





Dont worry, Amy has got her glitter!! Daphne grinned





All the boys examined their glittery selfs. They realized they couldnt argue.





They entered the building it looked like it was some five star hotels.





Did I miss something here? When did we get to the Ritz? Lucy inquired about her surroundings.





Uhh& Daphne whats that???? Amy asked in scared voice as she pointed to girl with a brunet ponytail in a glass bubble.





Oh dont worry thats Sailor Jupiter in a light bulb. Daphne replied in her suddenly cheerful manner.





Is she turning into a motorcycle riding turtle? Asked Josh as he watched Sailor Jupiter change.





Yes but when the evil guy asks the other scouts how they want Jupiter to be killed theyll chose exit and it will be all ok.





How do you know all this Peter asked





Daphnes eye got wide and misty. I dont know She replied.





Suddenly, as if out of nowhere, stepped a person.





Who are you and what do you want from us?! demanded Beth.





Dont worry, Im just trying to help you. Id advise not going any farther- theres evil there that does not sleep. Responded the person.





Wait- you mean this is a Wal-Mart? asked Michael.





No, this is another place where theres evil that doesnt sleep. Besides, this place is a lot more dangerous than Wal-Mart.





Hang on. I know your voice& Jack???? Amy spoke for the first time in a while.





Yep. Took you long enough, didnt it Amy? he replied.





Sorry, I just didnt recognize you, what with all the shadows and stuff.





Wait, inquired Daphne, How do you know him?





Hes my cousin!





AWESOME, Well whatll we do now; turn back? Daphne asked





Of course not! Adam replied. If theres evil here then maybe its the source of the curse, we should investigate!





If you absolutely want to go on, sure. But otherwise Id advise turning back. Jack advised





Well go on ahead! Replied Adam without even thinking of talking to the rest of the group.





Fine. Heres something thatll help you out. Out of his pocket, Jack pulled three packets of beans.





No offense, but howll those help us? Peter sounded disbelieving.





Theyre magic beans! If you eat one, youll turn into a red squirrel!





After seeing the groups skeptical glances, he said Like this! ate a bean, and turned into a red squirrel.





Im for it, said Amy.





Me too, Daphne concurred.





All in favor shout Yea& okay; all against this shout Nay& Right-oh, its unanimous. Were going! shouted Lucy.





The group trudged on through the building; Jack followed them as squirrel making sure they didnt get into any trouble.





Suddenly Lucy stopped. Guys Im hungry. How about you?





Now that Lucy had brought it up, the group relised they were quite hungry.











Gollum: My preciousssssss!





Ladaya_Solo: Wait& can Gollum even read?





Fueraqua: Ummm& I guess for these story purposes he can.





Ladaya_Solo: Riiight. I think we should fire him soon. Hes starting to scare me with his schizophrenic ways.





Gollum: Kill the hobbitses!! (Turns around)





Smagal: No! Go away and never come back!





Gollum: We needs to get the Precious!





Smagal: No! Master is good to us!





Fueraqua: Now Im not sure whom were employing. Oh well, lets just fire them both!





Ladaya_Solo: Good. He was really starting to creep me out.





Fueraqua: Whos next?





Ladaya_Solo: Ummm& a& glue&stick&. RIIIIIIIGHT.





Fueraqua: No matter. Now lets go eat some spam!





Ladaya_Solo: Right-o!











Well, what are we going to eat? Brendan asked as he sat on the floor with the rest of the group.





All weve got are these magic beans and I dont think they will satisfy our hunger Josh said





Plus, I dont think we want to turn into squirrels just yet. Daphne answered.





Squirrels I hate Squirrels. The group heard a hissing voice behind them.





Whats that!? Amy said.











Little Kid: (grabs glue stick and eats it.)





Ladaya_Solo and Fueraqua: (Come back in stuffing spam into theyre mouth.)





Fueraqua: Moh Wew. He hawd a good wan {Translation: Oh well, he had a good run} (swallows Spam) whose next Ladaya?





Ladaya_Solo: (Swallows Spam) Hmmmmm& OH!! Chibi-Robo!! Chibi-Robo!!! (laughs) I sound like Telly-Vision!





Fueraqua: Will you read the script for us Chibi-robo?





Chibi-Robo: (Sign pops out of his head with a green exclamation point which means yes)





Ladaya_Solo: (puts script down by Chibi-Robo)





Chibi-Robo: (Stares at the script then notices a stain on the floor. And cleans it.)





Telly-Vision: (flies in) Oh! Im sorry Chibi-Robo doesnt talk much.





Ladaya_Solo: Shouldnt you be saying double wing me.





Telly-Vision: &





Ladaya_Solo: Yah maybe this was a bad idea. Besides the Sandersons need him more then we do. Sorry, Chibi-robo youre fired.





Telly-Vision: Oh! Oh well Chibi-Robo lets go (Leaves with Chibi-Robo)





Ladaya_Solo: So Fueraqua whos next?






Fueraqua: Uhh& the list here says Donkey, from Shrek.





Ladaya_Solo: Well, that works.











I dont know, but RUN!!!! screamed Lucy, her hunger forgotten.





The group started running helter-skelter around room.





Hang on. Amy, give everyone a bean and escape through that heating vent over there! shouted Jack.





Right.





Amy distributed the beans, and one by one they all turned into red squirrels and escaped through the vent.





Daphne, who was last, yelled, Hes right behind us! Move faster! I think its a Dwarf with a gun, but Im not sure.





Amy risked a glance over her shoulder.





Thats not a Dwarf with a gun, thats our gym teacher, Mr. Squirrel-hater!





Suddenly a shot rang out.





OUCH! Daphne shouted. Why am I all of the sudden blue?











Donkey: Im Blue Daba Dee Daba Dye Daba Dee Daba Dye





Fueraqua: (joins in) Llamas DEE llamas die





Ladaya_Solo: SHUT UP AND READ THE STORY YOU TWO!!!!!!!











I think thats a paintball gun hes got there. My older brother was always telling me stories about Mr. Squirrel-hater shooting squirrels with a paintball gun. Explained Amy.





There was a splash and the first person in the group turned back into their human form.





The vent leads to the ocean! shouted Brendan.





Soon everyone was back in his or her regular forms, and in the ocean. Daphnes hair had become blue from the paintball.





After seeing who they really were, Mr. Squirrel-hater quickly apologized and gave them all As in gym for the rest of the year.





I wish he had shot me with a VIBRANT ORANGE paintball. Lucy moped.





Mmmmmm&.. Something smells good!! Jai faim!!! Relished Daphne





S, tengo hambre tambin. Replied Amy





{A/N: Translations for both: I have hunger}





Lets swim over to where the smell and smoke are coming from. Any objections? No? Good. Now, lets go eat! Beth quickly took charge.





As they were swimming, no one seemed to notice that the section that they were going to was roped off from the rest of the ocean. All of the sudden they were lifted into the air in a big net with a bunch of fish and other sea creatures.





I cant see this turning out too good! Stated Daphne blankly.











***********











When they all came to their senses, they realized they were in a giant kitchen.





Wait a moment, is that Jaques from Finding Nemo? Asked Amy.





I think it is. And hes fallen victim to the evil chefs. Poor guy, he never stood a chance. Responded Adam.





Umm&. Can we go now? Inquired Amy to one of the chefs.





A chef turned to them and stared with red glowing eyes. He laughed an evil French laugh and played with his mustache. ON HON HON HON!!!! Of coarze you can. AZ ZOON AZ YOU WATCH ZEE SHOW!!





The chef pushed our heroes out the kitchen door. What they saw next was completely shocking. For up on stage were& tap dancing fish with panama hats and canes and red and white striped shirts. In the back were legs with no bodies doing the Can-Can. In the restaurant a bunch of perverted men were cheering and throwing beer glasses in the air.





The groups eyes were bleeding.





Shield thy EYES!!! Yelled Amy as she closed and covered her eyes and looked away.





The entire group looked away.





AAAAH!!!! Its everywhere!!!!! Screamed Michael





You cant leave unlezz you zee show. ZO YOUD BETTER WATCH IT!! Ordered the Chef.





They agonizingly endured watching the horrifying show.











Donkey: That reminds me of when Shrek and I were down in the swamp, singing and tap dancing, and then Dragon came and was all like, whoa, when did you get here, arent you supposed to-





Fueraqua: Someone please hurry and shut him up. I have one of those gags that they always use in those old-timey shows to make people be quiet.





Ladaya_Solo: Who needs that when you have Duct Tape!!! (Quickly Duck Tapes Donkeys mouth before he can talk anymore)





Fueraqua: Thank you. Donkey, youre fired





Donkey: Mmmfffmfmfmf





Ladaya_Solo: Whats that he says? More treason, write that down! (from the version of the hobbit were doing in drama)





Fueraqua: & Do I need to? Oh well. (writes down Donkeys treason) Whos next?





Ladaya_Solo: The list says& Joe Bob Idiot. {A/N: I am cloaking his real name, though this name fits him better}. OK not him. Though I will gladly kill him. Next is& *drum roll* the inventor of Altoids!





Fueraqua: *swoons* I think Im in love& I LOVE ALTOIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait a moment& werent Altoids invented, like, the 1700s? Oh well. Altoids rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Jim: Hi Im Jim the inventor of Altoids.





Fueraqua: Teeee-heee (Wiggles fingers at Jim) HII JIM!!!!!






Ladaya_Solo: Oh Brother











I think we can escape now& whispered Lucy.





OF COURZE YOU CANT!!!!!!! shouted the evil Frenchman. YOU SHALL NEVER LEAVE!!!!!!











Jim: Mmmm& (eats an Altoid) These are really good! And I invented them& which makes them even better!





Ladaya_Solo: What a self-centered snob!





Fueraqua: No hes not! He invented Altoids! (gives Ladaya a dirty look)






Ladaya_Solo: Some people&











Why not? asked Michael.





Becauze ze show will never be over! ON HON HON HON!!!!! (Evil French laugh)





Quick! While you still have the chance, whack him over the head with an eggplant with a spoon taped to it!!! screamed Beth.





Josh did so, and the chef froze, and toppled over.











Jim: Ooh! Another Altoid! *eats it* I love me!





Whered you get an eggplant with a spoon taped to it? And howd you know what to do? asked Michael, who was extremely confused.





I stole The Secret Book of Evil French Chefs from one of the cabinets, and the book tells you how to vanquish evil French Chefs. Replied Beth.





And I simply found an eggplant, tape, and a spoon. Josh added.





Good enough for me! Now lets get out of here. Responded Daphne.





Right-o. Vamos! shouted Amy.











Jim: (Eats an Altoid) *hah* mmmmmmmmmmmm my minty fresh breath.













The group ran out of the boat, which was close to land and jumped out and they swam to the shore.

























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment