Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Inflatable Altoids

Co-written with Ladaya_Solo. It's also in her profile. This is a story about our dreams put together to make utter chaos. Ladaya's Brother and his friends get the sohma curse. I hope you enjoy it!!! WARNING: VERY STRANGE

Chapter 6 - Inflatable Altoids

Chapter 6 - Inflatable Altoids






Chapter 5: Inflatable Altoids





(A/N: In the story Ladaya_Solo and Fueraqua were going to use their real names but Ladaya realized her name was too much like a friend of her brothers so she changed it to Daphne, then Fueraqua also wanted to change her name. So shes Amy. NEITHER FUERAQUA NOR LADAYA_SOLO OWN MOST OF THESE CHARACERS)













Jim: Well, were back, and to celebrate, Ill eat an Altoid! (Eats one)





Ladaya_Solo: & Isnt that a bit much in the way of excessively eating Altoids?





Jim: Of course not! Mwahahahaha!!! (Eats yet another Altoid) Oh, how I do love these things!





Fueraqua: Um, Jim, youre starting to scare the people that are around. Will you just read the script?





Jim: Oh, ok. (Eats a third Altoid this conversation). {A/N: thats even more Altoids than my brother eats!}











It was dark and rainy, and the heroes were in a cave where a stand (like a lemonade stand) was set up in the corner of the cave.





Welcome to the caves! After touring this wonderful place, you can jump on the inflatables! A lady behind the stand said. Behind her was a bunch of people from Amys old E.P.P. class.





Wait& Dr. Marshmallow?!?!?!? What are you doing here? Amy asked.





Whats it look like Im doing? Anyways, who are you? Dr. Marshmallow answered Amys question with one of her own.





Dont you remember me? Im in your E.P.P. class, and these are my classmates.





Oh, now I remember you. Well continue with your tour!





The heroes then bravely tromped into the endless maze of caves.





After a while, they came upon a picture of a tiger in the woods. The tiger was prowling around right outside a cave that it lived in.





Thats a cool picture. Lucy remarked as she reached up to touch it. Suddenly, as soon as her hand made contact with the painting, there was a swirl of light and color. As soon as the others were able to see again, Lucy was gone.





OH NO!!!!! Daphne screamed Whose going to marry my brother now!!





WHAT!?! Adam screamed.





You know what I mean! Daphne smirked.





Guys!! Do you not seem to care that Lucy disappeared!? Beth scolded.





She just disappeared into this picture! Josh said as he reached to touch the picture. There was another swirl of light and color and then Josh was gone











Jim: (Eats three Altoids)





Ladaya_Solo: (slaps Jim) Get back to the story!!!!!!!!!





Fueraqua: Ladaya_Solo, be nice





Jim: Fine. Just let me eat this last one. (eats another Altoid) Oops Out of Altoids (Takes another tin from his pocket and eats three at once)











One by one the group touched the picture and went in. Beth was last to enter the picture. When she entered she saw the group backing away from the tiger.





Beth went up to the tiger. Stop bothering THEM! Beth said to the tiger.





The tiger took one look at Beth and then went right up to her and stated nuzzling her.





Wow Beth you being the tiger really came in handy! Brendan said





Yah-Yah. Beth said trying to push the tiger away. Lets just get out of here.












Jim: (Eats another two Altoids)





Fueraqua: STOP EATING ALTOIDS!!!!! Can I have one?





Ladaya_Solo: (Shaking head) You disgust me.





Fueraqua: Well, at least I got a free Altoid!











Okay, Daphne responded, But how?





I know! Exclaimed Amy, We find some teleportation elevators and travel to the inflatable park, and then jump around on a moon jump!





Sounds good to me, The others replied.





The group then went looking through the woods for the tiger cave, which actually was right to the south of them behind a thick cluster of trees, but none of them knew where south was because of their, um, awesome senses of navigation. They finally found it hours later, after exhausting themselves walking around without a break.





Well, we finally found it! Josh said in an excited yet tired voice.





Yay!!! Everyone shouted.





They entered the cave, teleported, and then hung out in the inflatable park.





The Group jumped for half an hour then slid out of the moon jump and out of the cave.









































Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment