Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - A Burst of Stars

Co-written with Ladaya_Solo. It's also in her profile. This is a story about our dreams put together to make utter chaos. Ladaya's Brother and his friends get the sohma curse. I hope you enjoy it!!! WARNING: VERY STRANGE

Chapter 7 - A Burst of Stars

Chapter 7 - A Burst of Stars
Chapter 6: A Burst of Stars
(A/N: In the story Ladaya_Solo and Fueraqua were going to use their real names but Ladaya realized her name was too much like a friend of her brothers so she changed it to Daphne, then Fueraqua also wanted to change her name. So shes Amy. NEITHER FUERAQUA NOR LADAYA_SOLO OWN MOST OF THESE CHARACERS or Altoids or Ice Breakers or i-pods or Starburst or Pizza Hut)



Ladaya_Solo: So now were back and- Jim? Are you okay? Fueraqua, does he look okay?
Fueraqua: No, not at all& Whatever shall we do?
Jim: (Goes up to Fueraqua) HAAAAAAY!!!! BAAAAABE!! (Drools) Come on home with me and I will show you my secret stash of Altoids!! Heh heh heh heh heh
Fueraqua: (Slaps Jim) GET LOST!!!!!!!!! Creep.
Ladaya_Solo: Oh dear! I think hes high on Altoids! I didnt think it was possible!
Fueraqua: I cant believe I EVER liked him!!
Jim: Hay, Babe come on! Let mix your Ice Breakers with my Altoids and
Fueraqua: YOU SICK BASTARD!!!!!!!!!! (throws an i-pod at Jims head with all her might)
Jim: (keels over and dies)
Ladaya_Solo: GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!
Fueraqua: Well Ladaya_Solo Ive already hired the next narrator
Ladaya_Solo: Really? Who is it?
Link: (Bursts through doors) LADAYA_SOLO!!! I MUST HAVE YOU BACK!!!!!!!
Ladaya_Solo: NO LINK!! Why do you want me anyway! Im the one who keeps leaving you for other men!!
Link: But that only strengthens our relationship!!!
Ladaya_Solo: Actually I think it weakens our relationship! Anyway I cant talk now Im managing a story with Fueraqua! It will resume as soon as the new narrator arrives
Link: I am the new narrator!
Ladaya_Solo: WHAT!!!
Link: But I wont narrate unless you take me back.
Ladaya_Solo: Fine by me! We have a whole list of narrators much better than you.
Fueraqua: (Reads Script) Never mind Link! Youre in the next chapter any way so youd better get out there.
Link: (Sulks onto stage)
Fueraqua: Ive hired someone even better& Drum roll, please! This random circus elephant!!!!!
Ladaya_Solo: &What. The. Crap.
Random Circus Elephant: (does its trumpeting call)
Ladaya_Solo: I cant see this turning out too good&

After leaving the inflatable, the group found themselves in an interesting factory.
What is this place? Asked Beth.
I dont know. Michael replied.
Suddenly a random blonde guy wearing all green and a funny hat came up to them.
Hello, my name is Link. How may I help you?
Um, where are we, and whats going on here? Inquired Amy.
You dont know? Well, this is the Starburst Factory, and we make drinks by melting the Starbursts. Dont drink the Chocolate Hot Lava, its gross, and I didnt like it at all. Im the official taste tester, by the way. Ill take you on a tour if you like.
That would be good. Daphne responded.
This here is where they are making the orange drink. Watch carefully, and youll see part of the process.
The group watched as someone took out a starburst and put it in the machine very carefully, so as not to get hurt by the chopper thing.
The man was far too careful and orange starburst came out in a weird shaped white blob came out.
Oh Bother! said the man in a weird-


Random Circus Elephant: (Does a stupid pointless dance than gives a loud trumpet call)

-British accent. I guess well have to give this to our captives. The British man walked over to a cage, which held the kids from the Family Circus.
Were too old to be in play pens. Said Billy.
The man fed them then walked back to the machine to make the orange hot lava again only to get the same results.
AIDON!!! You know youve got to stop being afraid of the choppers or well never get anything done. Teased another man also with a British accent.
Does everyone here except you have a British accent? Amy inquired.
No said Link.


Random Circus Elephant: (does its trumpeting call)

Link. The head of the company doesnt; you can meet her at the end of the tour.
This is just awful! Aidon stated. Weve already fed the prisoners for today! Whatll we do!
Alex then looked over at the group taking the tour.
Here. He said to Daphne bluntly handing her the white blob Try it.
Daphne grabbed the white blob and looked over at Link. He was nodding as if to say. Do it. And dont defy him
Daphne plugged her nose and placed the white blob in her mouth. The group watched as she chewed. Finally after what seemed like eternity she swallowed.
So? Asked her brother. How was it?
Extremely salty Daphne replied sticking out her tongue Like corned beef or smoked salmon only more so. Can I have something to drink? Daphne inquired to Aidon.
Here you go; some Chocolate Lava drink. Said Aidon.
Thanks, Daphne replied. She took the Chocolate Lava and drank it. This is actually really good! Daphne exclaimed in a surprised voice.
Yeah, weve been working on that one for a few years now. The longer weve been working on a flavor, the better it is. Aidon replied.
Can we be released from the play pen now? Dolly asked.
No, you may not. Youre our captives and you need to stay there.
Awww&

Random Circus Elephant: (Does its trumpeting call to invite some friends over).
Dolphins that are the RCEs friends: (Doing a double back flip while clicking to the Star Spangled Banner)
Crocodile Hunter: What we see here are some prime examples of dolphin tricks. What theyre saying, however is a warning to us all; so long, and thanks for all the fish.
Aliens trying to destroy the planet: What we see here is a prime example of a human doing a show. What hes saying however, might endanger our plan. Hell be the first to go. ( The aliens then abduct the Crocodile Hunter and take him to their Mother Ship).
Crocodile Hunter: What we see here are some prime examples of space aliens in the process of abducting me. Whats that? This is real and not for the show? Cricky!
Fueraqua: That was weird.
Ladaya_Solo: Definitely.
Fueraqua: *cough* RCE youre fired
Random Circus Elephant: (Runs out of the room crying)
Ladaya_Solo: The next Narrator is&&&Samara Morgan!
Samara: Seven days&.
Fueraqua: Yah Yah just read the friggen script! (shoves script at Samara)

Now on with the tour. said Link.
Right-o! Amy said in her right-o-ish voice
On our right we see the first ever Starburst machine. Its really old and doesnt work properly. On our left we see where they make some food that is not Starburst. Here, try some. Link passed around some glass that was shaped like little cats and lions. As soon as the group ate them, Mufasa from the Lion King appeared and said:
Those glass food items are a right of passage. You are now part of the Lion Tribe. And then he disappeared.
That was quite odd& Lucy muttered to herself.
Yes indeedilly it was!
Flanders?!?!?! What are you doing here?
Oh, just checking out the making of some candy. 
That person over there isnt wearing proper work clothes! Rod pointed out.
Oh no, youre right! Flanders exclaimed, Time for the Eye Soap!
The burning is love, Tod said after his eyes were cleansed.

Homer: Stupid Flanders!
Ladaya_Solo: STOP POPPING UP!!!!!!!!!
Samara: &..

The group quickly moved away from the Flanders.
Now here we are at the final stop of our tour. Youll get to meet the boss. Shes right through these doors. Link opened the door and inside was&..

Samara: Hold on! I need to make a phone call. (goes to the phone dials a number) Seven days&.. (hangs up) Ok. Im done back to the story.



&The evil calculator of doom!

Wha-? the whole group questioned.
So basically the whole factory is run by an evil calculator who is female and lacks a British accent? Amy asked. Thats very interesting& however, what makes her the evil calculator of doom?
Just wait and see. Link replied.
So. Just when I was ready to make a sacrifice to the Supreme Pi, I was interrupted. You must be punished, Link. However, you brought me fresh victims to pi-ify, so you are forgiven. Now, bring me the equals button of doom! Said the evil calculator of doom.
Wait. So were going to be pi-ified by an evil calculator? Thats just weird. What is pi-ifiment, anyways? Adam asked.
Youll see, Said Link, with an ominous laugh.
Aaaaaa!!! Link has turned to the dark side! Whatever shall we do? shouted Josh.
I dont know! replied Beth.


Samara: Will someone please give me a phone book?
Fueraqua: That would not be wise.
Samara: Give me one, or you shall suffer for seven days!!!

Ladaya_Solo: Dont you only call people after they watch your movie?
Samara: True, true, very true& I know! I can make it a Flash animation and post it with a different name than one that will indicate that the people watching will die!
Fueraqua: Thats a pretty evil idea.
Sauron: Yes, yes, thats evil, yes.
Ladaya_Solo: Go away
Sauron: Yes, maam.
Samara: I still dont see a phone book&
Fueraqua: (Trembling in fear) Yes, Samara. (Hands Samara a phone book from 1954).
Samara: (Doesnt know that the phone book is outdated). Hmmm& Who should I call first? I know! Heres this one guy called Flanders& (calls Flanders
Shigure: (on the other end) Hello, Sohma Residence.
Samara: Hello there this is Samara. I like pie and long walks on the beach&
Fueraqua: What the heck why is Samara saying that.
Samara: and coming out of the TV and killing people
Shigure: Oooooooo! You sound hott are you a high school girl?
Kyo: (shouting in the back) YOU SICK BASTARD GET OFF THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phone: (Goes dead) *beeeeeeeeup*
Ladaya_Solo: Samara your just plain FIERD!!
Samara: WHAT WHY YOU HISSSSSSSSS!!!!!! (Starts crawling towards Fueraqua and Ladaya_Solo)
Ladaya_Solo: (Whacks Samara on the head with an i-pod.)
Samara: (keels over and dies.)
Fueraqua: Ok next is the Taco Bell Chiwawa!
TB Chiwawa: Hola Seoritas!
Fueraqua: Hola!
Ladaya_Solo: (mumbles under her breath) Spanishy
Fueraqua: Hey, I heard that! (mumbles under her breath) Frenchie

Just when the heroes of this story were about to be pi-ified, Spiderman swooped down from the sky and swept the heroes up so they were safe from almost certain doom.
AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Someone who was bitten by a radioactive spider! I cant stand spiders! Amy screamed, and struggled frantically to get free. By that time the group was safely hanging from, and dropping, the eaves of the Empire State Building.
EEEEP!!!! What do we do? said (the story suddenly changes to Spanish)

Ladaya_Solo: (hits Taco Bell Dog upside the head with a French book)
Fueraqua: Ladaya_Solo thats animal cruelty!!!
Ladaya_Solo: (ignoring Fueraqua) READ IT IN ENGLISH OR DONT READ IT AT ALL!!!!!!!
TB Chiwawa: S, Seorita
Ladaya_Solo: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr&&.
Fueraqua: Power to Spanish!

What are you doing!? a random FBI agent shouted up at them.
Were just hanging around, no need to worry! Michael shouted back.
Of course we need to worry, someone get us down from here! Daphne screamed at him.
Hey, Mr. FBI agent, will you please help us down from here? Asked Lucy calmly.
Sure. The random FBI agent replied.
Forty-two minutes and seventeen grappling hooks later, the group found themselves explaining to the President why they were on the top of the Empire State Building, with a few embellishments and fiction added to the truth. The President then deemed them all crazy and ordered them away on some of his spare horses.
So the President does have horses& mused Peter.
And we got these cool jackets! Amy said happily.
You always find a way to make the best of a situation, dont you? These arent cool jackets. Note how they cross the arms so you cant move them. Do you see how that works? Asked Daphne sarcastically.
Yes, I do. Replied Amy, totally missing the sarcasm.
After sitting in a room with soft white walls for a long time the doors opened and in stepped a man from Pizza Hut. Who order the stuffed crust extra cheese and the small sausage?
No one Said Beth Howd you get in anyway
We didnt order it but well gladly eat it, Said Amy excitedly.
If youll kindly and um& *cough* temporarily help us out of these straight jackets. Adam cajoled
The man leaned in and said Listen, I can get you out of here. But we have to hurry.
Pizza first. Stated Daphne.
We really dont have time for that. The Pizza Man said in an exasperated voice.
Pizza First! The entire group said at once.
*sigh* Fine!
The Pizza Man helped them out of their straight jackets and they ate the pizza together.
Yay, pizza! Exclaimed Amy and Daphne at the same time.
Now that youre done eating the pizza, can we set my awesome plan in motion? Asked the Pizza Man.
Fine. The group replied.
The group then snuck into the trashcans and waited for the janitor to come. The janitor then threw the trash bags inside the cans into the chute that lead to the incinerator.
Now! The Pizza Man shouted.
The group then jumped out of the trash bags and into a secret passage in the incinerator chute that lead under the Atlantic Ocean, and to London, England, into a building that looked like a school.
Thank you so much for saving us! Beth said gratefully.
It was nothing, The Pizza Man replied, slightly embarrassed.
Well, I guess youll need to leave now. Daphne told the Pizza Man.
Bye! Everyone chorused.
Um, before I leave, I believe a tip is in order, The Pizza Man hinted *cough* subtly.
Here you go. Everyone pitched in to pay for it. Amy gave him the money. Wait a moment& how did you know how to escape and everything?
I have my ways. The Pizza Man said mysteriously, who they now noticed looked vaguely familiar. They all knew him when he was wearing black sunglasses and black clothing.
Neo?!?! Asked Peter confusedly.
The Pizza Man just smiled before jumping out the window and soaring away out of the Matrix.






HHo

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment