Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Take a Ride on the Random Railroad

Co-written with Ladaya_Solo. It's also in her profile. This is a story about our dreams put together to make utter chaos. Ladaya's Brother and his friends get the sohma curse. I hope you enjoy it!!! WARNING: VERY STRANGE

Chapter 8 - Take a Ride on the Random Railroad

Chapter 8 - Take a Ride on the Random Railroad
Chapter 8: Take a Ride on the Random Railroad
(A/N: In the story Ladaya_Solo and Fueraqua were going to use their real names but Ladaya realized her name was too much like a friend of her brothers so she changed it to Daphne, then Fueraqua also wanted to change her name. So shes Amy. NEITHER FUERAQUA NOR LADAYA_SOLO OWN MOST OF THESE CHARACERS)



Andy: And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too.
And Bob was there too.
Ladaya_Solo: Hes a BROKEN RECORD!
Fueraqua: Looks like a fire.
Ladaya_Solo: WHERE!!!!
Fueraqua: I mean we have to fire Andy.
Ladaya_Solo: Oh&.
Andy: And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too
Fueraqua: Ummm Andy
Andy: (Looks at Fueraqua) And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too
Fueraqua: Youre fired.
Andy: (Looks sad and leaves) And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too. And Bob was there too.
Fueraqua: Good riddance. (Throws a bipolar wooden spoon at Andy) Oops& wrong Andy. Umm& Can I still be in the play?
Other Andy: Sure
Fueraqua: (Slips into audition character) AAAAA!!! Its going to kill us!!! At least theres still rum&
Ladaya_Solo: FUERAQUA!!! Get back to your regular self, and stop being the paranoid schizophrenic alcoholic!!!!
Fueraqua: Waaan fine!!!!!
Ladaya_Solo: Anyway, (Reads narrator list. Big smile spreads across her face) The next is another narrating pair MOKONA AND FAI!!!!!!
Kai-Chan: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fueraqua: (hands script to Fai and Mokona) will you please read the script for us.
Fai: I would be honored to read the script for such lovely ladies like you two.
Fueraqua: why thank y-
Ladaya_Solo: (hits Fai upside the head with narrator list.) STOP HITTING ON PRETTY GIRLS AND START KISSING KURO-PUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mokona: Wow!!!!! Great hit!!!!!!!!
Fai: Ahahaha
Fueraqua: Oh great! Ladaya_Solo, now were going to put a Yaoi warning on our story. And the number of people interested will go down
Ladaya_Solo: Fueraqua, lets be logical here. One, no ones really reading this story. Two, IM NOT GOING TIP OFF HOMOPHOBS AND BIBLE LITEREST FOR A LITTLE LINE LIKE THAT IMPLIED YAOI IS ON ALL SORTS OF INTERNET CRAP, ITS NOT LIKE IM MAKING ADAM KISS JOSH OR SOMETHING!!!! Third, KuroFai is the answer to all the worlds problems.
Fueraqua: Ok I get the point
Ladaya_Solo: Ok, lets start storytelling!

The group arrived at a train station. Between platforms 9 and 10, they saw a family of redheads. One of them then started to run, and vanished into the wall!
How did you do that and where are you going? Amy asked excitedly of a redheaded woman.
Were going to platform 9 3/4. You simply walk into the wall, and youll arrive at the Hogwarts Express. She replied.
Amy summoned the group over. Guess what! she said, If we walk into that wall, well go to a wizard school!
For some reason that the world will never know, the rest of the heroes followed her plan and listened to her directions to walk into the wall between platforms 9 and 10. They did manage to walk through, however they didnt end up at the Hogwarts Express. Instead they saw a sign that read, Do you want to see what life was like when the nation was split by turmoil? Then take the History Train!
Lets go on the train! suggested Peter.
Everyone bought tickets (courtesy of Amys hold-em-ups for cash with her glitter spray) and hopped on the train.
Except for Daphne.

Fai: Uh-oh poor Daphne got separated from her traveling companions. Remember when that happened to Kuro-rin and I.
Mokona: Ah yes you told us about that. And how you couldnt communicate because Mokona wasnt around
Fai: ah yes that was a bit of a problem
Fueraqua: Guys could you just read the script please.
Fai and Mokona: (In one of their famous amusing conversations)
Fueraqua: Oh dear, Im not loud enough hay Ladaya_Solo could you tell them to get back to the story
Ladaya_Solo: hmmmmm? (Looks up from drawing a fluffy KuroFai pic.) oh Ok. FAI, MOKONA!!!!! GET BACK TO THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fai: Ahaha ok. (-D
Ladaya_Solo: (thinks to herself) heeeheee the sooner they are either cut or the story ends the sooner Fai can get back to his Kuro-puu (goes back to drawing her KuroFai pic)

She had mumbled to the group she didnt want to go. I want to go to the revolutionary time and be like Sarah from Libertys Kids She had said. But no one had listened to her.
Now she was wandering around looking for someone to share in her wish. When she over heard a boy talking to himself.
Ill search forever if I have to till find someone to be Sarah and someone to be Heri. He said.
Daphne immediately made herself known to him. They decided to go to a French toy store to find Henri. Okay, lets go and find Henri. Ill be James, and you can be Sarah. The boy told her.
Okay!
The two journeyed on until they came to a shop labeled: A French Boutique-ish Toy Store.
When they stepped inside, they noticed a little boy sitting in the corner watching the newcomers warily and observantly.
Hello, who are you? Daphne (a.k.a. Sarah) asked.
The boy just stared at her and didnt answer.
Um, I just asked you a question. Whats your name? Daphne persisted.
The boy still refrained from answering.
I guess hes just shy, the boy that was previously talking to himself (a.k.a. James) said to Sarah. Anyway, he can be Henri.
As the three were leaving, the shop owner inquired what they were doing with his son.
Oh, were just traveling back in time to the Revolutionary War. Dont worry, hell come back safe and sound. Daphne replied.
Well, take a sweater. Said the grandma of the boy

Fai: Hmmmmm? Thats good advice. I should tell Kuro-pii that.
Mokona: Should we get a Sweater from Yuuko?
Fai: Yes what should we give her as payment?
Ladaya_Solo: (takes off Fueraquas Watch) here give her this
Fueraqua: NO!!!!!!!! NOT MY WATCH IT WAS A CHRISTMAS PRESANT FROM MY AUNT MARY!!
(After the whole spiel of Mokona projecting Yuuko and giving her Fueraquas watch ((which resulted in much crying from Fueraqua)) as payment for the sweater the story resumed as did Ladaya_Solos fluffy KuroFai pic)

The trio found one of those hand-pumped train carts that one person stands on one side and the other person stands on the other and when one person pushes down on the lever and the other person pulls up on the other, the cart moves.

Fai: If you are as confused with this description as I am, contact either Fueraqua or Ladaya_Solo
Fueraqua: (Holding a funeral for her watch and crying so she misses what Fai said)
Ladaya_Solo: hmmmmm? (Too busy drawing fluffy KuroFai pic to notice what Fai said)
Mokona: Thats a great idea. Wait a moment Im get the feel that Sakura and the rest need help!
Fai: Oh, noes!
Fai and Mokona: (Leave the set)
Ladaya_Solo: Well, there go the narrators
Fueraqua: Ive already hired the next one.
Davy Jones: Yarr hahaha!!!!!! Thanks for the invite maam I needed a break from being the devil of the sea. Its harder than it looks
Fueraqua: Believe me I know! Hay Ladaya_Solo come over and say hi to our new narrator!!
Ladaya_Solo: Need I remind you of my alter ego? No, no, no Im quite fine here thank you drawing my KuroFai pics! I must keep far away from Dave. FAR FAR AWAY! (Magically transports to other side of the room) {A/N: Again courtesy of Legendary Frog}
Theresa: (Boing)! I the beastie. Avada Kadavera!

Dave and Fueraqua: Beastie, attack!

Ladaya_Solo/Jack Sparrow: AAAAAA!!!! (Runs away)

Fueraqua: Well, it's nice to have the beastie around, but she's been

studying the Dark Arts way too much. She's been corrupted by the evil of

Voldemort. Oh well.

Dave: Yeah, she has a fifty/fifty of turning to the Dark Side to get all

the world's muggles under her control. Wait a moment, if she's in league

with Voldemort and I'm her master and so is he, that must mean that I have

some share in the souls of the muggles that the Dark Lord kills. Meaning

I'll have enough people in my crew to not have to worry about them all

merging into the ship. Yes, I can see this working now.

Fueraqua: Good thinking!

Ladaya_Solo: Fueraqua, call off your sister!

Fueraqua: Fine

Dave: No!

Fueraqua: Beastie, stop attacking Ladaya_Solo!

Theresa/Beastie/Death Eater: Oh, okay. =(

Dave: Traitor!

Fueraqua: Whatever, just read the script
Dave: Fine.


So do you like to eat? Daphne asked the boy who was playing Henri.

Only when I have to. He mumbled.

Oh dear looks like we got the wrong person for Henri The boy who was James said.

Yah well. I cant do a British accent worth crap. Daphne responded



#######



Meanwhile the rest of the gang was wondering a Civil War Battlefield around looking for Daphne.
"Wherever could she be?" asked Amy, who was, for once, worried.

"I don't know." Replied Lucy.

"Let's keep searching." Adam said, determined to find his sister.

After an hour, Amy came to a realization.

"She said something about how she'd rather be Sarah from Liberty's Kids.

Maybe she actually followed through.

The group gave one last disgusted look at all of the corpses from the

Battlefield, and went back to the train station.

"Well, it doesn't appear that she'll be here any time soon. Maybe we can go look for her in the Revolutionary War time." Beth suggested.

"Don't remind me of this American history that I'll be learning about for

the eighth year out of the nine years I'll learn it! Why must they teach it to us every single year?!?!" Amy complained.

#########

Are we in the 1770s YET!?!?!?!?! Daphne asked.
No. Now stop being lazy and pump The James boy told her.
Hay, wait well have to meet Ben Franklin. Daphne realized
Yah and?
Well, after Manfreds girlfriends obsession with him I got tired of him

Maddie: (Hits Ladaya_Solo with an XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL hammer.)
Ladaya_Solo: OWWWwwwwwwwwwahawahawaha Maddie hit Dave hes reading the script.
Dave: HAY!!!!!! Runs toward Ladaya_Solo.
Ladaya_Solo: AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (Shows Dave the fluffy KuroFai picture.)
Dave: Awe theyre so fluffy together.
Ladaya_Solo: Yup theyre the answer to all the worlds problems
Dave: I will not attack you, but you still owe me 99 souls
Fueraqua: And you still owe me 10 sodas
Ladaya_Solo: Dave your fired.
Fueraqua: Noooooooooooooo!!!!!! He was awesome.
Dave: FINE!!!! YOU CANT FIRE ME I QUIT!!!! (Leaves)
Fueraqua: Whyd you do that?
Ladaya_Solo: For many reasons, the main of which is Im done with my KuroFai pic and I want to start a pic of Captain Jack Sparrow.
Fueraqua: Stop drawing Im doing all the work here!
Ladaya_Solo: Whatever.
Fueraqua: Well, whom are we going to have narrate next? Since you fired our last and awesomest narrator.

Ladaya_Solo: I'm not sure. Maybe for now we could narrate.

Fueraqua: Possibly. Wait a moment, how about Comet and George narrate!

Ladaya_Solo: Ok!

{A/N: Comet and George are Fueraqua's really adorable rabbits}

Comet: (Nose wiggle)

George: (Ear waggle)

Fueraqua: I agree!

Ladaya_Solo: This will be special...

Theresa: Like my Special Negg!



Ive changed my mind Daphne said. Lets go.
WHAT!!!! James said.
You and the anti-Henri can pump this train cart all you want just to see the crap they pound into our head WAAAAAY too much at school but, Ive got curses to break, Proms to attend, and best friends to annoy so Im getting off here. Thanks for the memories. She replied.
"NOOOOOO!!!" The boy was clearly over reacting.

"Have Henri pump the cart with you." Daphne replied.

With that, she left.



Comet: (Nose wiggle and ear twitch)

George: (Suddenly in a tense position) (Tail waggle)

Fueraqua: I'll be the translator!

Ladaya_Solo: Good luck with that

Fueraqua: (Pulls an Amy) Ok! Here's what they said: "Stop narrating

so loudly, you clod." That was Comet. Then George responded: "You take that back, or I'll bite you!" And then they came to an agreement to leave each other alone and work together to take over the world.

Ladaya_Solo: (Sarcastically) Really?

Fueraqua: Yep!

Comet and George: (Start menacing Ladaya_Solo and Fueraqua)

Ladaya_Solo and Fueraqua: AAAAAA!!!!

Ladaya_Solo: Fueraqua do you mind if I fire your rabbits?

Fueraqua: No go ahead!

Ladaya_Solo: (fires the rabbits)

Comet: (Nose wiggle)

Fueraqua: Translation: Well be back.
Ladaya_Solo: Well, Im glad the stopped attacking us. But Id do anything to have a good narrator!
???: That can be arranged&&
Fueraqua: Who said that?
(Out of the Shadows comes a girl with orange hair and red bangs. Shes wearing a short red dress and a prada. She has pointy ears and horns)
Satan: Hi! Im Satan
Fueraqua: I thought Satan was a guy.
Satan: I have many forms.
Ladaya_Solo: Uh&.. yah sorry about making your boyfriend a broken record.
Satan: Dont sweat it! I just had my demons torture him till he shut up.
Fueraqua: Listen Satan if your suggesting we sell our soul for a good narrator, FORGET IT!!!!
Ladaya_Solo: Right! Now for baklava whenever I want, thats a different story
Fueraqua: Ladaya_Solo!!!
Ladaya_Solo: What! In my religion anyone and everyone goes to Heaven, so Im just getting free baklava.
Fueraqua: Well, Im not gonna sell my soul to Satan for anything.
Ladaya_Solo: Fine then. Ill just enjoy all this baklava by myself!
Fueraqua: Fine!
Ladaya_Solo: Well, that aside, whos next?
Fueraqua: Ummmm& That crazy chicken lady from Florida& Okaaaaayyyy
Crazy Chicken Lady: Now for my afternoon swim with my chicken
Ladaya_Solo: Riiiight&


After many wearisome minutes of searching around, Daphne found her pass.
There you are! The group shouted at her, all of them feeling deep relief.
Yeah, I decided that it wasnt worth it since they pound the Revolutionary War stuff into our heads since 2nd grade or so.
Thats good. Now lets get back to the 21st century where we belong. Adam told her.
Wait! First can we go to a long time ago? Amy asked.
You and your crazy ideas, Daphne responded.
I think it sounds like a plan! Some random worm that had just popped out of the ground said encouragingly.
Shut up, you. Manfred told the worm.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment