Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Serenity

This is a continuation of Ed Kidnaped. Do not read this until you read my other story first. Serenity has cat ears and a cat tail. She doesn't remember her past except for one memory. Can Ed, Al, Ray*, and Flame help her?

Chapter 1 - Serenity

Chapter 1 - Serenity
I’m writing another story! This story will have my character that Metalbeast made (thank you again) her name is Serenity (MB named her that). There are other characters you might know here. On with the story!

It’s late at night in East HQ, “What a beautiful night!” a girl said while looking at the moon. She was sitting on a tree. “Meow” a noise came from somewhere. The girl looked down, in a bush there were these 2 stray kittens. “Awww. Don’t you have homes?.” the girl said while jumping down the tree. She bent down to hide in the bushes with the kittens.
~*~
A block away where the girl was, “I HATE that Roy Mustang! Making me write that stupid report about why I attacked him. When I get a chance, I’m going to put a fist on his face.” Ed complained as he walked. As Ed kept complaining about Roy (nothing new) Al heard a cat meow. Al snuck away from his brother, thinking Ed wouldn’t notice, toward the noise. Al saw a tail coming out of the bush. He walked very carefully not to scare the cat away. “Here kitty. I’ll take good care of you.” he said when he was about to pet the tail. The girl popped her head where Al’s head was. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” the girl screamed. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Al screamed. The girl quickly grabbed the 2 kittens and climbed the tree she was on before. Ed came running to see what all the fuss was about. “Al! What’s wrong?” Ed said. Al pointed at the girl on the tree. Ed looked up and saw a girl with ears on her head. Ed thought for a minute. “Ray*? Is that you?” he asked the girl. “My name is not Ray*! It’s Serenity. Oops.” Serenity said. Ed looked at Al “Another girl who has animal parts.” he said. “Can you come down please?” Ed said. “I’m sorry if I scared you.” Al said. “What do you expect wearing a tin can.” she said angrily. Al looked down. “Hey! Don’t call my brother a tin can!” Ed said angrily. “Why should I listen to you! You pipsqueak! Serenity said. Ed eyes turned black. Alphonse quickly grabbed his brother by the arms. “WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY THAT CAN ONLY BE SEEN WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS YOU JERK” Ed screamed. Hearing the word jerk made her calm down. “I’m sorry. I let my temper get the best of me again.” Serenity said with a sweet voice. Ed stopped throwing a tantrum. “Please come down. We want to ask you some questions.” Al said. “On one condition. If you don’t run away and call me a freak.” she said. “Don’t worry. We wouldn’t call anyone a freak just because their different. Ed said looking at his right arm. “Ok.” she said. Serenity jumped down with the 2 kittens. She put them down and then looked at Ed and Al. They looked at her ears and tail. “Hi! I’m Edward Elric and this is my younger brother Alphonse Elric.” Ed said. “My name is Serenity, as you already know.” Serenity said. “What’s you last name?” Alphonse asked. “Honestly, I don’t know. For some reason I can’t remember my past except for one memory. I was playing with a girl in her yard. We were holding each other’s hands, we were spinning around and singing. That’s all I can remember.” she said as her ears went down. Ed and Al looked sad too. “Don’t worry, we have a terrible past. We tried human transmutation on our mother. I lost my left leg while Al lost his entire body. I quickly sacrificed my right arm to bind Al’s soul in this suit of armor.” Ed said sadly. Serenity looked shocked. “I thought human transmutation was a forbidden taboo.” she said. “You know how to use alchemy?” Al asked. “Only a little, I can only use it on myself like to get sharper teeth and sharp nails.” Ed and Al looked amazed. “Earlier you said if I was Ray*. Why did you say that?” Serenity asked. “Our friend Ray* has ears like you. She is a half dog-demon. And there is Flame with blue wings and a cat tail.” Ed said.
“You mean there are other people who look sort of like me?” Serenity asked. “Yeah.” Al said. “We’ll take you to them. Maybe they can help you figure out your past. Last time we saw them they were at South HQ. ” Ed said happily. “Really! Wait a minute, you’re a State Alchemist?” Serenity asked. “Yeah. But before we go, we’ll just have to ask oh no.” Ed said. “What’s wrong?” Serenity said worried. “Nothing. I just have to ask that bastered (sorry for spelling) Roy Mustang. Oh well. Let’s go! Ed said. YAY! Serenity screamed with joy. The three of them walked to East HQ with the 2 kittens following Serenity.
To be continued..........

My first chapter with my character. Yay! I’m so happy. I hope you liked this chapter. Ray* is Metalbeast’s character and Flame is full_metal_alchemist_lover’s character.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moon_goddess on August 18, 2006, 4:27:51 AM

moon_goddess on
moon_goddesscooooooooooooooool...

Living_Dead_Girl on February 11, 2006, 9:56:59 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlYAY!! I am glad there is a continuence(sp) of your story! I like reading about Ray*, Flame, Serenity, and everyone else. I will prob do a ch in this one story-like thing I have of serenity bc I alredy have a ch with Ray* and Rage.

AnimeLover5793 on January 11, 2006, 6:48:47 AM

AnimeLover5793 on
AnimeLover5793coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool^v^

Edward_Elrics_girl on January 7, 2006, 2:16:35 PM

Edward_Elrics_girl on
Edward_Elrics_girlHEY THIS IS A COOL STORY!!!!! ON to the next chapy!!!!

Metalbeast on January 5, 2006, 7:11:53 AM

Metalbeast on
MetalbeastWhoo!!!!! Awesome Ch!! write more!!!!!!