Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Off to Furryville!

This is a continuation of Ed Kidnaped. Do not read this until you read my other story first. Serenity has cat ears and a cat tail. She doesn't remember her past except for one memory. Can Ed, Al, Ray*, and Flame help her?

Chapter 2 - Off to Furryville!

Chapter 2 - Off to Furryville!
Here it is, CHAPTER 2! YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!! I wrote half of it at school today, I was bored at lunch.

Chapter 2
Inside East HQ, Edward, Alphonse, Serenity, and the 2 kittens are heading towards Roy Mustang’s office. As they walked, people would look at Serenity and then go back to work. “Why isn’t anyone freaking out?” She asked Ed and Al. “The two girls that we mentioned before, Ray* and Flame, they’re State Alchemist. People here really don’t care.” Ed said. “Ok. That makes me feel better.” Serenity said. They all arrived at Mustang’s door. “You wait here Serenity, we have to talk to Roy first.” Edward said. “No problem. Just tell me when to come in.” Serenity said with a smile. She bent down to pet the kittens. Ed and Al went into Roy’s office. Roy looked up at the two boys. “What do you want now?” Roy said with an annoyed look. “We found this girl.” Al said “She has no memory of her past except for one when she was little.” Ed said. “Interesting. Is she with you right now?” he asked. “Yes, wait a sec. Serenity.” Ed called her. Serenity came into the office with the 2 kittens. When Roy saw her, he was shocked. There was this short flashback, you see a little girl with cat ears and a tail, she kind of looks like Serenity but younger. He said nothing for a long time. “What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?” Serenity said happily. “No. I’m not used to Fullmetal bringing in strays.” Roy said with a grin. “Hey! I’m not a real cat you numbskull.”she said angrily. “Is it ok if we take her to Ray* and Flame?” Alphonse asked. “You think they might have a clue to Serenity’s past?” Roy asked. “It’s worth a shot Ed said. “I don’t want you to shoot anyone brother.” Alphonse said. Everyone looked at Al with a poor face. “Fine. If you figure out something, let me know.” he said. “Whatever.” Ed said. They all left Roy’s office. Roy picked up the phone and dialed some numbers. “Hello. It’s me. I got some news.” he said into the phone.
~*~
Outside East HQ, “Well. I guess we’re off to South HQ.” Ed said. “Wait! I need to give these kittens a home. Every time I find a cat or kitten, I always find a home for them.” Serenity said. “Ok. Do you have a place in mind?” Alphonse asked. “Yep. A town called Furryville. I know the name sounds goofy but anyone will take in a cat.” Serenity said. “Uhhh. Ok. I guess we’re off to Furryville.” Ed said. Everyone started to laugh. “Where is it?” Alphonse asked. “It’s not far. We have to go through the Creepy Forest.” Serenity said. “Cr-cr-Creepy Forest.” Al said with worry. “Lets go” Serenity said running ahead. The 2 kittens started running after her. “Wait for us!” Ed screamed while trying to catch up with her.
~*~
In front of a sign that says: Entrance to Creepy Forest, “Well, this is it. Lets go.” Serenity said. They walked for about a half an hour. “Are we there yet?” Ed asked. “Not yet.” Serenity said. All of a sudden a bunch of crows flew from a tree towards them. “AHHHHHHHHHH!” Alphonse screamed. “Come on Al. Don’t tell me your afraid of birds.” Ed said grinning. Al said nothing, he was too terrified to speak. Suddenly Serenity had an idea. She touched Ed on the back with her tail. Ed’s face looked horrified. “SOMETHING’S IN MY SHIRT! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!” he screamed while running in circles. Serenity started to crack up. “Now look who’s the scardie cat. No offense.” Al said. “No prob.” Serenity said still giggling. “Your gonna pay for that.” Ed said. Serenity started to run with Ed chasing her. After a few minutes of running, everyone took a break. Serenity started to sing.

We will go everywhere together
We will be friends forever and ever
You will be there for me
And I'll be there for you too
No matter how far apart we are
We'll look into are hearts
To find one another

“That’s a nice song, Where did you learn it?” Al asked. “Yeah. It’s beautiful.” Ed said. “It’s the song that I sung with the girl from my memory.” she said. All was quiet. Lets go. We’re not too far from Furryville.” she said giggling a little. After ten minutes of walking they were at the front gate of Furryville.

To be continued.........................

There ya go. I hope you liked it. I like this chapter, it’s funny. Hope you think so too.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Living_Dead_Girl on February 11, 2006, 10:03:44 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlI write stories at lunch all the time bc dumb ppl throw food and pics will get ruined. LOL! It was funny when Serenity teased Ed!! I am so glad I don't have to wait for the next ch!!

AnimeLover5793 on January 11, 2006, 7:11:13 AM

AnimeLover5793 on
AnimeLover5793Funny,more!!MORE!!!!

Edward_Elrics_girl on January 7, 2006, 2:21:34 PM

Edward_Elrics_girl on
Edward_Elrics_girlAWESOME chapter!!!! Dude this is diffely(Sp?) going to my favs!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

Metalbeast on January 6, 2006, 10:35:09 AM

Metalbeast on
MetalbeastAwesome Ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!