Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The circus is in town!

This is a continuation of Ed Kidnaped. Do not read this until you read my other story first. Serenity has cat ears and a cat tail. She doesn't remember her past except for one memory. Can Ed, Al, Ray*, and Flame help her?

Chapter 3 - The circus is in town!

Chapter 3 - The circus is in town!
I give you chapter 3! Sorry I haven’t wrote in a while. I wasn’t feeling so good but now I am. I wrote half at school today, once again I was bored at lunch. Here’s the chapter!

Chapter 3
Outside Furryville, “Ed, can I use your cloak?” Serenity asked. “Um... Sure, but why?” Ed asked. “The people in Furryville go crazy when they see a cat. If they saw me, they will go insane. I need to at least cover my tail, I can say that my ears are fake.” she said. “Ok.” Ed said while taking off his cloak. He handed it to Serenity. “Thanks!” she said while putting on the cloak. They went inside the town. Everyone took one look at Serenity’s ears, then they came running towards her. All of a sudden there was a crowd around the tree travelers and the 2 kittens. “Are those ears real?” one person asked. “ No, they’re fake.” she said. “Prove it.” a lady said. Serenity used alchemy to make it look she was able to take off her ears, without the people seeing. “See.” Serenity said. “Meow!” one of the kittens said. Everyone now looked at the 2 kittens. “Awwwwwwww!.” they all said. “We need to find these kittens a home.” Alphonse asked. “Any takers?” Ed asked. “I can’t. I already have 3.” someone said. “Me too.” another said. “I’ll take care of them.” a little girl said. “Did you ask your mom or dad? Edward said. “Yes. I went to the shelter but they didn’t have any.” the girl said. “Well, if it’s ok with your parents, of course you can take them.” Serenity said with a smile. Serenity bent down and whispered something to them. The 2 kittens looked at the little girl, they walked up to her and then started to purr. The little girl picked them up and walked away. In about a minute so did everyone else. “What did you say to them?” Al asked. “ I told them that this girl is going to take them to their new home and to be good.” Serenity said. “They understood you?” Ed asked in shock. “Yeah! I can talk to cats.” she said. Wow! That’s a cool talent.” Al said. “Now what? I’m tired and hungry.” Edward complained. “There’s this Inn I stay when I’m here, it’s called Grandma’s. She can’t see very well so she doesn’t know I have cat ears and a cat tail.” Serenity. Someone overheard her, it was a man. He took interest in Serenity. “Fine with me, let’s go!” Edward said in excitement. Serenity headed towards Grandma’s. While walking they saw many posters about a circus in town. “Lets check it out tomorrow.” Serenity said. “Yeah! That’ll be fun.” Alphonse said.
~*~
Inside Grandma’s, “Hi Grandma. I’m back.” Serenity said happily. “Oh, hello dear! I haven’t seen you in such a long time. You’ve gotten bigger.” the nice old lady said. “I’d like you to meet my friends, Edward and Alphonse Elric. Guys, I want you to meet Grandma.” “Hello miss.” Ed and Al said together. “It’s nice to meet you. Will all of you be staying her tonight?” Grandma asked. “Yes. We’re very tired and hungry.” Serenity said. “You poor things. Make yourselves comfortable and I’ll cook you something.” she said while going to the kitchen. In 30 minutes dinner was ready. Everyone ate, except foe Al who pretended to eat. It was getting late so everyone went to bed. It was midnight and Serenity was still awake. She got out of her bed and went outside. She saw a brick fence and decided to sit there and look at the moon. A man appeared behind her, it was the man who overheard her. He had a big sack, he put it over Serenity. “Hey! What are you doing?” Serenity asked trying to escape from the bag. “Your going to make me rich by joining my circus.” he said evilly. “WHAT!” Serenity screamed. The man used alchemy on the bag, Serenity stopped trying to escape. He took her to his circus tent. In the morning, Ed and Al didn’t find Serenity in her room. “Where could she be?” Al asked. “She probably went to check out the circus tent. Lets look for her later, I’m hungry.” Ed said with a big smile. “Oh Brother.” Al said.
~*~
Inside the circus tent, Serenity was in a cage sleeping. She woke up. “Where am I?” she asked. She got up from the floor, she saw something on her arm. “What is this?” Serenity asked. Serenity looked around. In a corner of the cage, she saw a girl. She looked a little bit younger than Serenity. The girl had fox ears and a fox tail. “Hi! I’m Serenity. What’s your name?” she asked the girl. The girl looked up at her with a sad face. “My name is Aurora.” she said softly. “Where are we?” Serenity asked. “We’re in the circus tent, the ring master is going to make us perform.” Aurora said. “Why would he do that?” Serenity asked. “I guess to make him very wealthy,. Almost everybody here will pay a lot of money to see us.” Aurora said with a frown. Serenity saw that Aurora had the same thing on her arm that she had. “What is this thing?” Serenity asked. Aurora was just about to answer when the ring master came in. “I can tell you. If you don’t obey me, I’ll use alchemy on this staff and the energy in the staff will go to those bracelets and shock you.” the ring master said. “I don’t think so!” Serenity said. She used alchemy on her teeth, they got very sharp. She was about to bite the bracelet but the ring master used his alchemy to shock her. Pain went all over her body. Serenity fell down. Aurora went were Serenity fell.”Are you ok?” Aurora asked with a worried look. “Yeah.” she said as she got up. “Now we won’t be doing that, are we? Lets get moving, we have a lot to do before the show today. Serenity looked very angry.
~*~
Outside Grandma’s, “Where could she be?” Ed wondered. “Like you said, she probably is at the circus tent to watch the show. It’s about to start.” Al said. ‘Lets hurry and buy the tickets. We’ll probably run into her.” Ed said. Ed and Al bought tickets at the ticket booth. They showed their tickets at the entrance of the tent. They sat down. “Do you see her Brother?” Alphonse asked. “Nope.” Ed said. The ring master walked to the center of the stage. “Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Animal Sisters (dumb name, I know). On top of the trapeze, you saw Serenity and Aurora. “WHAT!” Ed and Al said at the same time. “I didn’t know Serenity was going to be in the show.” Al said. “Something’s fishy here Al.” Ed said seriously. In 45 minutes the show was over. “Lets go talk to Serenity.” Ed said. Ed and Al were walking towards the stage but a huge man was standing in their. “Where do ya think your going?” the huge man said. “We need to talk to our friend, Serenity.” Ed said. “I don’t think so.” the huge man said. Serenity was about to go in the cage, she heard Ed screaming. “Edward?” she said. When the ring master wasn’t looking, Serenity ran towards Ed. Ed and Al saw her running. “AHHHHHHHHH!” Serenity screamed in pain. She fell down. “SERENITY!” Ed screamed. “Al! Take care of this guy while I help Serenity.” Ed said while he passed the huge guy. “No problem!” Al said while pounding his fists. Al beat the crap out of the huge guy. Ed got down to help Serenity. “What’s wrong?” he said worried. “Th-th-the r-r-ing mast-ster.... AHHHHHHHHH!” she screamed in pain again. The ring master was right in front of Ed and Serenity. “What are you doing to her?” Edward said angrily. “If she doesn’t obey she gets hurt.” he said. “What the hell!.” Ed said even angrier. “Leave or else.” the ring master said. “Not without Serenity.” Ed said. “G-g-et the o-o-ther girl.” Serenity said very weak. Ed looked at her. The ring master hit Ed with his staff. Edward fell on his back. He got up and clapped his hands, his metal arm turned into a sword. He ran towards the ring master, he slashed through the staff. “NO! My staff!” the ring master screamed. Ed started to beat him very hard. When he was done he clapped his hands, his right arm went back to normal. Al came running, he helped Serenity up. “Are you ok?” Al asked. “Yeah.” she said slowly. Aurora saw the whole thing. She was running towards Serenity. “Are you alright?” she said almost about to cry. She hugged Serenity. “I’m alright, thanks to my friends.” Serenity said happily. Ed and Al saw that Aurora had ears and a tail.

To be continued.................

OMG! I wrote 4 pages! I can’t believe it. My friend, Animelover5793, begged me to put her in my story so I did. I hoped you liked this chapter.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Living_Dead_Girl on February 11, 2006, 10:12:49 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlAWSOME!! I wrote 6 pages(according to my comp) a few times. This ch was really cool! Grandma is so sweet! Aurora(did I spell her name right?) sounded cool!

Edward_Elrics_girl on January 20, 2006, 2:51:10 PM

Edward_Elrics_girl on
Edward_Elrics_girlAwesome chapter! Sorry I haven't commented in such a long while I was. . .um. . .buzy with a sertant someone! Well on to the next chapter!

AnimeLover5793 on January 11, 2006, 7:36:47 AM

AnimeLover5793 on
AnimeLover5793Thank you for putting me in your story!MORE!!MORE!!!MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metalbeast on January 10, 2006, 10:51:43 AM

Metalbeast on
MetalbeastWhoo!!! Awesome CH!!!!!!!!!