Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - South HQ

This is a continuation of Ed Kidnaped. Do not read this until you read my other story first. Serenity has cat ears and a cat tail. She doesn't remember her past except for one memory. Can Ed, Al, Ray*, and Flame help her?

Chapter 4 - South HQ

Chapter 4 - South HQ
Finally, chapter 4! Sorry it took so long to type it. I was very busy studying for the City Wide Reading Test and well I uh got lazy too. SORRY! On with the chapter.

Chapter 4
"Aurora, these are my friends Edward and Alphonse Elric." Serenity said with a kind voice. Aurora looked at Ed and Al. "Nice to meet you." she said looking down. "Guys, this is Aurora, she's from Dublith." Serenity said. "WHAT!" Ed and Al screamed. "Your from Dublith?" Al asked in shock. "Yes. Is there a problem?" Aurora asked with a worried look. "No, it's just that our Teacher lives there. Her name is Izumi. We were her first apprentices." Edward said. "Really! Izumi is my teacher too. She told me about you two." Aurora said. "No way!" Al said. "Aurora, how did you end up at this circus?" Ed asked. Her eyes sadden. "The ring master kidnaped me while I was sleeping in my bedroom. My parents tried to stop him when they heard me scream but he used alchemy on them." she said. "Um... Do your parents look like you?" Al said nervously. "Uhhh. Oh, you mean the ears and the tail. No they don't have ears or a tail like me. For some reason I was born with these extra features." Aurora said. "Ok." Al said. "Hey. We're going to South HQ. Do you wanna travel with us?" Serenity asked. "That's a great idea. After we see Ray* and Flame we can take you home." Ed said. "Really? That'll be wonderful! Aurora said with a happy face. "Lets go say bye to Grandma." Serenity said. Ed's, Serenity's and Aurora's stomache were growling. "After we grab a bite to eat ." Edward said. "yeah!" they all said. Back at Grandma's Ed, Serenity, and Aurora filled there hungry tummies. "Bye Grandma!" they all said. All four left Furryville. Someone was on tree. "So there you are. Serenity." the voice said. "So what's your story?" Aurora asked the three of them. Ed and Al told there sad story. Serenity told her all that she knew about herself. Aurora looked sad/ "Sorry." she said. "don't worry. It's not your fault." Serenity said trying to comfort her. They all walked in silence.
~*~
In about an hour they reached South HQ, "We're here. It's been a while since I've seen Ray* and Flame." Ed said. "Your right." Al said in agreement. "Where do we go next?" Serenity asked. "Well, they should be here or they could be on a mission. We'll have to ask the front desk." Ed said. They all walked into the building. There seemed to be no one at the front desk. "Hello!" Ed said. "They must be on their break." Alphonse said. "EDWARD ELRIC!!!!" a familiure voice said. Edward's face turned pale. "OH NO! What is he doing here?" Ed asked very scared. Major Armstrong came runnimg down the hall. When he was close enough, he gave Ed a bone-crushing hug. "N-n-ice to s-see y-you too. C-c-an you l-l-et go of me?" Ed said. "Oh sorry." Armstrong said while letting go of Ed. Edward fell on the floor. "It's nice to see you Major. Is Ray* and Flame here?" Al asked. "Not at the time. They're on a mission but, they just called and said that they'll be here tonight. Wait a minute, who are these two young girls?" Armstrong asked. Edward got off from the floor. "Ow. My back. This is Serenity and this is Aurora." Ed said stretching. "I have to go. I have an important erran to run. It was nice seeing you two. It was nice meeting you two." he said. In a second, Armstrong ran out the doors. "That was weird." Aurora said with a puzzled look. "Yeah." Serenity agreed. "Now, we wait." Edward said with a bored look. Two hours passed, Ray* and Flame have not returned yet. "WHAT IS TAKING THEM SO LONG?" Ed screamed. "You still don't have any patience, huh Ed? Ray* said. "Pipe down you mutt." Ed said angry. "That's what you say to a friend who you haven't seen in a while." Flame said with a smirk. Ed's faced turned happy all of a sudden. "Ray*! Flame!" Ed and Al screamed.

To be continued.............

I know it's kind of short but there's more in thenext chapter, I think. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Living_Dead_Girl on February 11, 2006, 10:20:48 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlWOOT!! Ray* and Flame!! It took longer to read this ch bc my mom wanted me to do her a "favor" she does that 38674596 times a day! It is so annoying -_-

Edward_Elrics_girl on January 20, 2006, 2:59:51 PM

Edward_Elrics_girl on
Edward_Elrics_girlAWESOME CHAPTER! And me on to the next one chapter!

AnimeLover5793 on January 18, 2006, 9:48:53 AM

AnimeLover5793 on
AnimeLover5793Coool chapter more more i say or you will die cause i know where you live

Metalbeast on January 18, 2006, 4:58:37 AM

Metalbeast on
MetalbeastWhoooo!! I'm in!! Awesome ch.!
[img=http://www.notashrimp.com/multimedia_files/EdwardBigBall.gif]
~ Metalbeast ~[/img]