Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Love at first sight

This is a continuation of Ed Kidnaped. Do not read this until you read my other story first. Serenity has cat ears and a cat tail. She doesn't remember her past except for one memory. Can Ed, Al, Ray*, and Flame help her?

Chapter 5 - Love at first sight

Chapter 5 - Love at first sight
I'm not sure what to say so I'll go straight to the chapter.

Chapter 5
Serenity just stood there and stared at the two girls. "It's great to see you two and I hope we'll get to see the other two real soon." Ed said happily. Ray* and Flame looked at Serenity and then at Aurora. "Hey, who are your new friends?" Ray* asked the brothers. "Oh yeah, this is Serenity and this is Aurora." Al said. "So there are more people who look like me, sort of." Serenity said. Ray* and Flame looked puzzled. "What do you mean?" Flame asked. "Well, Serenity here thought she was the only one with some um.... extra features. On top of that, she doesn't seem to remember any of her past." Edward explained. "That's terrible." Flame said sadly. "Yeah. Is there anything we can do to help?" Ray* asked. "That's why we're here, maybe you guys can help." Ed said. "Sure but lets talk in our study room." Flame said. "Ok." Alphonse said. They all followed Ray* and Flame to the study room. They all walked quietly. "Aurora right?" Flame asked. "Yes." Aurora said while nodding her head. "Why are you here?" Flame asked. "Well, I was kidnaped from my home. Edward, Alphonse, and Serenity asked me to come with them here, then they would take me home." Aurora said. She was feeling a little homesick. "That's so sad." Ray* said. The two girls stopped infront of a door. "come on in." Ray* said. Everyone went into the room. The room had a shelf with a couple of books. There were four couches that can fit three persons each. "Sit down." Flame said. Everyone sat down. "Tell us everything you know Serenity and we'll do our best to help." Ray* asked. "Ok. I don't remember anything except for one memory. I was little, I think about 4 or 5 years old, I was playing with this girl. We were spinning and singing. The song goes like this:

We will go everywhere together
We will be friends forever and ever
You will be there for me
And I'll be there for you too
No matter how far apart we are
We'll look into are hearts
To find one another

That's all I can remember." Serenity said. "Hmmm." Ray* was thinking. "That song. It sounds so familiure. I think I've heard it somewhere before." Flame said trying to remember. "looks like we came to the right place." Ed said. "Maybe I can help." Gale said. "Yeah, me too." Rage said. Serenity was startled, along with Aurora. "Who said that?" Serenity said worried. "That was Gale and Rage." Al said. "Who?" Serenity said confused. "Sorry. We forgot to tell you something else about Ray* and Flame." Ed said as he sweat dropped. "You didn't tell her?" Flame asked angrily. "Way ta go Mr. Forgetful." Ray*said. "HEY!" Ed said ticked off. "Me and Flame share a body with someone else. I share mine with Gale." Ray* said but was cut off by Flame. "And I share mine with Rage. Does this make sence?" Flame asked. "Not really." Serenity said with more confusion. "We'll show you." Ray* said. Ray and Flame started to transform. In 5 seconds they both turned into Gale and Rage. As soon as Serenity saw Rage, she fell in love. When Rage saw Serenity, he fell in love as well. "Hi! I'm Gale." Gale introduced himself. "And I'm Rage. It's nice to meet you. Rage said blushing slightly. "Your being nice for a change." Gale said with a grin. Rage turned to Gale angrily. " I was just being polite. These girls had it tough enough, it would be wrong for me to give them a hard time." Rage said. "Rage your so considerate." Gale teased. "SHUTUP!" Rage said furiously. "Will you two ever stop fighting?" Ed asked. "NO!" Gale and Rage screamed. Ed and Al sighed. "I'm tired." Aurora said trying to break the fight. "Your right. It's getting late." Serenity said. Rage stopped being mad. "Then we'll show you to your rooms." Rage said. He led them to spare rooms. "Thanks." Aurora sais sleepy. Serenity turned to Rage. "Yes, thank you very much." she said turning red. "No problem. Good night." Rage said also turning red. The girls went into their seperate rooms. "What a genlemen." Gale teased again. "Will you shutup? I can't believe I'm going to have to share a room with you." Rage said angrily. "Too bad." Gale said still smiling. "See you guys in the morning." Ed and Al said. "Good night." Gale and Rage said. Edward and Alphonse went into the same room. Gale and Rage went into theirs. It was almost midnight. Serenity opened her door quietly, not to wake up her friends. Rage was still awake, he heard the door open and close. He opened his door to see who was up. Rage saw Serenity heading outside, he decided to follow her.
~*~
Outside, Serenity jumped on to a leafless tree. She was gazing at the pale moon. Rage saw her on the tree, he walked up to it. "What are you doing up so late?" Rage asked. Serenity was startled. She looked down and saw the handsome boy. She started blushing. "Nothing, I just like to look at the moon sometimes. How about you?" Serenity asked. Rage started blushing too. "Well, I heard you leave your room and I was wondering what you were up to." Rage said. "Since your up, want to join me?' Serenity asked shyly. Rage's heart was pounding. "Um.....Sure." he said nervously. Rage climbed up to the tree were Serenity was sitting, he sat next to her. "The sky is clear tonight." Rage said. "Yeah. Isn't it beautiful?" she asked. "Yeah." he said looking at Serenity. Serenity looked at him but Rage turned quickly. They both were blushing a rosey red. The whole time they were on the tree, Gale was watching them from the door. "Lovebirds." he said smiling.

To be continued.......................

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is such a cute chapter. Serenity and Rage, sitting on a tree, litteraly.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moon_goddess on August 18, 2006, 4:45:03 AM

moon_goddess on
moon_goddessAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUTE!!!

Living_Dead_Girl on February 11, 2006, 10:26:36 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! That is so sweet!! Cute chapter!!

Edward_Elrics_girl on January 20, 2006, 3:07:30 PM

Edward_Elrics_girl on
Edward_Elrics_girlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!! WHAT A CUTIE CHAPTER!!! ON TO THE NEXT CHAPETR! I REALLY like this chapter!

AnimeLover5793 on January 19, 2006, 8:44:12 AM

AnimeLover5793 on
AnimeLover5793so cuuuute!!!.........MORE because it's cute for now

Metalbeast on January 19, 2006, 5:07:38 AM

Metalbeast on
MetalbeastAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. so kawaii! awesome ch.! ^_^
[img=http://www.notashrimp.com/multimedia_files/shoot.gif][/img]