Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - I Love You

This is a continuation of Ed Kidnaped. Do not read this until you read my other story first. Serenity has cat ears and a cat tail. She doesn't remember her past except for one memory. Can Ed, Al, Ray*, and Flame help her?

Chapter 6 - I Love You

Chapter 6 - I Love You
I thought the last chapter was sooooooooooo cute! I'll do my best on this one too! Here you go, Chapter 6!

Chapter 6
Still outside, "It's getting late. We should go to bed." Rage said. "Your right." Serenity said. Serenity and Rage jumped off the tree. They were about to go into the building when someone grabbed Serenity by the arm. "HEY! Let go of me." she said trying to get away. A guy wearing black all over pulled Serenity closer to him. "Your kinda cute, even though you look like a freak." the guy said. "LET HER GO! Rage said angrily. "Sorry freak but your girlfriend is coming with me!" the guy said while he took out a knife. Serenity's eyes got bigger. The guy was pointing it towards Rage. Rage ran towards the guy, he knocked the knife out of his hands with his tail. Rage got Serenity away from the guy in black. When she was out of the way Rage punched the guy in the stomache. They guy fell on his knees. Rage walked towards Serenity. "Are you all right." he asked. "Yeah. Thanks." she said blushing. "Lets go in." Rage said with a smile. The guy reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun. He pointed it at Serenity. Rage pushed her out of the way, when the gut pulled the trigger, he hit Rage's arm. Rage looked at his arm, he was bleeding. Serenity rushed to Rage's side. "Are you ok?" she asked. He didn't answer. Rage ran at the guy. He grabbed the gun and broke it into little pieces. Rage started punching the guy so hard that the guy was bleeding. Some of his blood was on Rage's face. His eyes turned completly red. Gale rushed out of the building. "Oh no you don't" Gale said. Gale grabbed Rage's arm, the one bleeding. He made Rage lick the blood. Rage's eyes turned to normal, but he quickly passed out. Gale picked him up. The guy in black ran away very quickly. "What just happened?" Serenity said looking very shocked. "I'll explain but first we need to fix up his arm." Gale said. She nodded.
~*~
Rage and Gale's room, Gale put Rage on his bed. He took out the bullet from his arm. Serenity came in with a bowl of hot water and some cloths. She put the cloth in the bowl and then to Rage's arm. "Is he going to be all right?" Serenity asked with a worried look. "Yeah, It'll take more than a bullet in the arm to keep him down. Your probably wondering what happed, right?" Gale asked. Serenity nodded. "Well, when he tastes other people's blood, he loses control and attacks that pereson until he/she is no more. They only way we know to snap him out of it, is if he tastes his own blood." Gale explained. Serenity looked shocked but when she looked at the sleeping boy her face turned sad. "I'll let you stay here. I'll be in your room." Gale said as he lft the room. Serenity took a dry cloth and wrapped it around Rage's damaged arm. Rage slowly opened his eyes, he looked at Serenity. "Your ok?" she asked worried. "Yeah." Rage said softly. "Why did you do that?" Serenity asked. "You mean the blood thing?" he asked. "No. I mean, why did you take the bullet?" she asked. "I didn't want you to get hurt." Rage said. Serenity blushed a little. "But, why?" she asked. "Because.... Because I love you." Rage said looking into her eyes. Serenity was surprised. "I know, your thinking why a horrible monster like me likes you." he said sadly. "No. Your wrong. I love you too. she said blushing even more. Rage was shocked. "But, how can you love a monster like me?" he asked. "Your not a monster. When I saw you, I fell in love right away. In your eyes, I saw a gentle kind hearted boy." Serenity said. Rage started blushing too. "Blood, what happens if something goes wrong and I hurt you?" Rage said. "don't worry. I know you can control yourself. I believe in you, you have to believe in yourself." Serenity said sweetly. "Believe in myself." he repeated. "Now get some rest. Gale is sleeping in my room. I'll be on his bed if you need anything." Serenity said with a smile. In a few minutes they both fell asleep. In the morning, Rage woke up to a plate with fish next to him. He saw Serenity sitting on Gale's bed looking at him. "I've heard they're your favorite." she said with a smile. "Thanks." Rage said blushing. He ate all of the fish in about 3 minutes.

To be continued................................

Serenity and Rage told their feelings about one another. Now what will they do next? I know it's kinda short but I'm tired, good night!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moon_goddess on August 18, 2006, 4:49:09 AM

moon_goddess on
moon_goddessAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! That Was SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXTRA CUUUUUUTE

Living_Dead_Girl on February 11, 2006, 10:30:37 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_Girlhehe... Rage loves his fish ^_^ Great ch! It was really sweet!

Edward_Elrics_girl on January 20, 2006, 3:15:10 PM

Edward_Elrics_girl on
Edward_Elrics_girlHOW SWEET! I can see why Serenity likes rage he's so AWESOME! BUT so Is Edward! Well I'm Thinking about writing a story to but I'm still thinking. If my story ever comes out it won't be as good as yours! Your is to awesome for words!

Metalbeast on January 20, 2006, 6:01:29 AM

Metalbeast on
MetalbeastAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. What a sweet Ch.!!! ^_^

AnimeLover5793 on January 20, 2006, 5:57:21 AM

AnimeLover5793 on
AnimeLover5793That...was.....sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!