Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - A Plot

This is a continuation of Ed Kidnaped. Do not read this until you read my other story first. Serenity has cat ears and a cat tail. She doesn't remember her past except for one memory. Can Ed, Al, Ray*, and Flame help her?

Chapter 7 - A Plot

Chapter 7 - A Plot
Here is another chapter! So...um....enjoy! ^_^

Chapter 7
Edward came into the room. "Awwwwwwww. The bad boy has a sensitive side." he joked around. Rage stared at Ed with threatning eyes. "Don't mess with me." he said angrily. "I was just kidding." Edward said. Aurora came into the room, she looked like she just woke up. "Are both of you ok? I heard the story. So, you guys boyfriend-girlfriend?" she asked. Rage and Serenity both looked at each other and then started to blush. "I guess." Rage said. "Yeah." Serenity said. "SO CUTE!" Ed said to anoy them. Serenity threw a pillow at him. Edward fell down and got up quickly. "HEY! That's the thanks I get for bringing you here?" he said. "Your right, I'm sorry." she said not meaning any of it. "Gale, let me come out." Ray* said. "Yeah Rage, me too." Flame said. "Hey! We just got out, besides you didn't let us come out during the mission." Rage said. "He's right. At least let us stay out for one more day." Gale said. "Fine." Ray* and Flame said together. Gale and Rage smiled happily. "Yesterday you said that you remember a little girl. How did she look? Gale asked. Serenity started to think. "She has long black hair, she had it in a pony tail. She has blue eyes and she wore a blue dress. I think her name began with an E." Serenity tried to remember. "Ok. So today she is about around our age. Do any of you guy's know a girl who might look like our mystery girl?" Rage asked. Everyone started to think. "Wait. I think she has a brother. I remember a boy watching us from the house, he looked about 18 or 19 years old." Serenity said. "That helps a little." Alphonse said. "Yeah but we need more clues." Edward said. "Can you remember what he looks like?" Aurora asked. "He has short black hair. He is able to use alchemy. He taught me and the girl." Serenity said. "Now we're getting somwhere. These two people are alchemists. That narrows it down." Ed said. "Anything else?" Rage asked. "No, but I can describe the house from the outside. It's pretty big, it's white and has a red roof." Serenity said. "They might still live there right now." Alphonse said. "Your right, but there are a lot of white houses with red roofs." Gale said. "Well, it's better than nothing." Aurora said with a smile. "Your right." Rage said. "Thanks for helping me." Serenity said. "We are your friends, of course we'll help you. One of us is more than just your friend." Edward said looking at Rage. Serenity looked at Rage and started to blush. Gale and Ed's stomache started to rumble, everyone stared at the two of them. "I guess it's time for breakfast." Gale said. "Yep, I'm starving." Ed said agreeing with him. "Lets go eat!" Aurora said. Everyone headed to the mess hall.
~*~
A place I don't know, the guy in black who was beat up by Rage went up to a man wearing a gold cloak. "What's wrong with you?" the man with the cloak asked. "I was attacked." the guy in black said. "Really?" the man with the cloak said. "I think I found him." the guy in black said. The man looked surprised. 'Where?" he asked in a rush. "I saw him just about to go in the South HQ." the guy said. All of a sudden, Envy came out fromthe darkness. "It seems that you need someone." Envy said. "Who are you?" the man in the gold cloak asked. He saw the Homunculus sign. "My name is Envy." he introduced himself. "So, your a Homunculus. What do you want.?" the man asked. "Well the boy you want is in love with the girl I want. Maybe we can help each other to get what we want." Envy said smiling. "How would we do that." the man asked grinning. "Leave that to me. So, do we have a deal?" Envy asked. The man thought for a minute. "Fine." he said.
~*~
The mess hall, everyone is staring at Edward eating his 5th dish. "are you done yet?" Gale said with an angry face. "Nope." Ed said with food still in his mouth. "Well then hurry it up." Rage said angrily. I'm going to take a walk, anybody want to come?" Serenity asked. "I will." Rage said very quickly. "We'll stay here with Ed, making sure he doesn't eat the whole building." Gale said. "HEY!" Edward said once again with food in his mouth. "Yeah. You two teens in love take a walk together." Aurora said with a cute smile. Serenity and Rage looked at each other and blushed. They both left the building. "Now we're going to teach Ed how to eat with his mouth closed." Gale said with a grin. Alphonse, Gale, and Aurora stared at Ed. Ed looked up. He swallowed his food and opened his mouth for them to see. "Like that." Ed said smiling. "Now that's a good boy." Al said. "Great! Now, can I have a cookie?" Ed asked. "NO!" all three of them screamed.
~*~
Outside, Serenity and Rage are walking. "Can I ask a question?" Serenity asked. "Go ahead." Rage said. "You and Flame share a body and Ray* and Gale show one too. Why is that?" she asked. "Well, Gale was already inside Ray* when she was born. The reason me and Flame share a body is because when I tried to bring back my brother I lost my entire body, I was lost in the gate. Then one day, Flame tried to bring back her sister but she lost her arm and leg. She also got a scar on her eye. That scar, how can I say it? That scar is me. That's why we share a body." Rage explained. Serenity stopped and looked at Rage. "I'm sorry." Serenity said looking sad. Rage put his hands on Serenity's shoulders. "It's not your fault. It was our mistake." Rage tried to make her feel better. "But still, it's so sad." she said. A ball came flying from across the street. Serenity caught it. Two kids came running where the ball came from. A car was coming, the kids just froze. Rage went at top speed and grabbed the two kids before the car could hit them. He put them on the side walk. "Are you ok?" Rage asked. The kids looked at him and nodded. Serenity came with the ball running towards them. "are you guys ok?" she asked. "They're fine." Rage said. "You have to look both ways before you cross the street." Serenity told them while giving their ball. The two kids nodded again. They looked both ways and then crossed the street. "That was too close." Rage said in relief. "Yeah."

To be continued.........................

There you go. I hope you liked it.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Living_Dead_Girl on February 11, 2006, 10:37:27 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlIt was a great ch! "A place I don't know" That sounds like something I shoule put for my stories bc I have no idea what I am doing when I write them.

Edward_Elrics_girl on January 24, 2006, 7:17:24 AM

Edward_Elrics_girl on
Edward_Elrics_girlAww! QWhat a cutie chapter! And Edward I would give you cookie! *swings the cookie in front of his face*
Edward: GIMMIE COOKIE!

ME:BUT. . . .Never you eat to much!

Edward:So it's your fault for feeding me to much!

Me:Whatever!

Metalbeast on January 24, 2006, 5:08:58 AM

Metalbeast on
MetalbeastWhoooo!!!! Gr8 Ch.
[img=http://www.minekura.com/information/saiyuki_reload_intro_goku.jpg][/img]