Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Scar!

This is a continuation of Ed Kidnaped. Do not read this until you read my other story first. Serenity has cat ears and a cat tail. She doesn't remember her past except for one memory. Can Ed, Al, Ray*, and Flame help her?

Chapter 8 - Scar!

Chapter 8 - Scar!
So far my chapters don't have a lot of action so I'll put some here. Ok, here I go! Just incase you don't know, when I type before you read my story, I haven't writtin anything at all. When I type after my story, that's when I have finished. Does this make sence?

Chapter 8
"Rage, can I talk to Serenity?" Flame asked. "Sure, go ahead." Rage said as he kept walking. "I mean, let me come out so I can talk to her in person." Flame said. "You said I can stay out today!" he said with a little anger. "Please. You'll come back out when I'm done." she insisted. "Alright." he said. Rage started to change into Flame. "It's great to be out! You better not listen to our conversation or you won't come back out." Flame warned. "WHAT! FINE, be like that." Rage said pissed off. Flame looked at Serenity as they started to walk. "I just want to warn you about Rage. He may do some bad things when he tastes blood. You may know that already but he can't contol himself even if you tell him to snap out of it." Flame said. "Don't worry. I believe that Rage can controll himself, you just have to have a little faith in him, I do." Serenity said smiling. "You may be right but just be careful sometimes. If he hurts you, remember he can't controll himself sometimes. I can tell he really loves you, so he will do anything to protect you." Flame said. "I love him too. I'll do the same for him." Serenity said as they stopped in front of an ally. A man was at the back of the ally looking at Flame. "Flame Sea, the Winged-Beast Alchemist!" the man said while attacking Flame. He pushed her into another ally. "FLAME!" Serenity screamed while chasing after the man. Flame quickly got up and flew up into the air. "What's wrong with you. Wait a minute, your Scar! The guy who kills State Alchemist." she said in shock. "Yes and now you are going to perish." Scar said as he used alchemy on the wall. At the very top of that wall, it started to crumble. Broken pieces of the wall fell on Flame. She was trapped under that rubble. "Time to say good bye." Scar said as he walked up to Flame. "No way!" Serenity said as she scratched his right arm. The sleeve feel off. You can see a transmutation circle tatooed on his arm. "What kind of a transmutation circle is that?" Serenity asked herself. While Serenity was distracted Scar punched her in the stomache and she went flying (yes flying) into a wall. Flame slowly got the rubble off of her. She saw Serenity on the floor. "Serenity! She's not a State Alchemist so leave her alone!" Flame demanded. "Anyone who stands in my way will perish as well, it is the will of God!" he said about to attack Flame. She flew up into the air again and attacked Scar from the top. Serenity got up very slowly and saw that Flame had some difficulty fighting Scar. Serenity quickly sneaked up to Scar and attacked hid back with her nails. "This is pay-back." she said as he fell on the floor. He got up and put his arm on the floor and then on the wall. Spikes came from the floor and were heading towards Serenity, spikes were coming from the wall towars Flame who was still in the air. Serenity managed to jump from the spikes on the ground but not the ones that were in the air. She fell hard on the floor. Flame flew towards Serenity to help but a spike hit her wing and then she fell on the ground.
~*~
At South HQ, Ed, Al, Gale , and Aurora were going to look for Serenity and Rage. Aurora and Gale stopped. "Something's wrong." Aurora said, her ears moved a little. "I sence danger. Serenity and Rage need our help." Gale said. "are you sure?" Ed asked. "Yeah." Aurora and Gale said. They all left running out of the building.
~*~
Back to Flame, Serenity, and Scar, "Flame! What's going on?" Rage asked. "Remember that Scar character we heard about? Well, he's kicking our asses." Flame said in pain. "You mean he's hurting Serenity?" Rage said in anger. Flame all of a sudden turned into Rage. "So, it's true. The devil's son lives in this girls body." Scar said. Serenity got up from the floor holding her waist. "He's not the devil's son, you are!" she said furiously. Scar got angry after that remark and charged at Serenity. Rage quickly charged at Scar and pushed him into a wall. Scar grabbed the arm that Rage got shot with. Rage felt pain through his whole arm. Scar quickly combined alchemy and physical strength (kida like Armstong's attacks) and punched Rage it the stomache. He flew (yes, he flew too) into a wall, he hit the wall so hard that ruble fell on him. Serenity ran to his aid. She dug threw the rubble trying to find Rage. "Rage!" Serenity said with worry. She found him unconcious. Serenity filled with anger. She looked at Scar, her eyes began to glow a goldish yellow. She used all of her alchemy on herself and started slashing at Scar with incredible force. Rage was concious and saw Serenity attacking Scar. Serenity couldn't take the power and she passed out. Rage tried to get up but was stuck. Serenity just laid on the floor with her eyes closed. Scar walked toward her. "I've never seen anyone who can fpcus all that power in an attack. I must finish you off now." Scar said just about to put his hand on Serenity. Rage finally broke free and grabbed Serenity just before Scar attacked her. Then all of a sudden a wooden spear hit Scar on the arm. It was Aurora, she used the branches from the trees to make wooden spears. "Don't you dare hurt my friends!" Aurora said with anger. Edward, Alphonse, and Gale were right behind her. Edward turned hid metal arm into a handblade and charged at Scar with Gale right by his side. They hit him with all they got. Scar dodged most of the attacks. He was cornered. "I'm out numbered. I won't be able to win." he said. Scar put his hand on the ground. He made a giant hole and then escaped. Edward and Gale were about to go after him but Alphonse stopped them. "We need to get Serenity to a hopital." Aurora said. "She's breathing very lightly." Rage said concerned. "Let's hurry." Gale said. Rage ran to the hospital with Serenity in his arms. A couple of tears were running down his face. "Please don't die. I love you." Rage said softly.

To be continued................................

Two chapters in one day. I wonder what will happen to Serenity? Will she make it? This chapter was pretty long. I hope that was enogh action for you. I'm tired. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Living_Dead_Girl on February 11, 2006, 10:44:50 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlI love the action! I hope Serenity will be OK!!!!

Edward_Elrics_girl on January 25, 2006, 9:17:17 AM

Edward_Elrics_girl on
Edward_Elrics_girlFREAKIN AWESOME CHAPTER! I TOTALLYT LOVE THIS STORY! WRITE MORE SOON!

Metalbeast on January 24, 2006, 5:15:38 AM

Metalbeast on
MetalbeastWhoooo!! Kick @$$ action!!! So awesome!!! Write more ASAP!!
[img=http://www.minekura.com/information/saiyuki_reload_intro_goku.jpg][/img]