Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the first meeting

this is the first part of my fan fiction called broken you have to read it its freaking awsome any way i havent finished it yet lol lol lol lol so hope ya enjoy bye bye ~~

Chapter 1 - the first meeting

Chapter 1 - the first meeting
Broken.

She pressed her lips to his chest , his sweat moistened her lips, her heart pounding harder and harder. Slowly she raised to his lips kissing him gently, him not moving and inch just standing proud and cruel, no smile, not even looking at her begging for mercy, a high man of his authority couldn't care less for her sopping, throwing her aside like a dirty cloth.

He walked out not looking back leaving her on her knees crying wishing she had not got into a mess like this, wishing she had left that party and went home not meeting this cruel man this controlling cheating obsessed man.

Her tears burned her check and salted her lips, wiping them away she stood up and went to the window opening it she took a deep breath, she climbed to the top of the barrier waiting for a moment to let go ,get rid of this burden lose this heart breaking demon, her long brown silk hair blowing in all directions shutting her deep blue watered eyes and taking another deep breath.

Suddenly she is grabbed from behind struggling she tries to break free from the grasp, but it was no use she gave up, the gripping arms became loose, she broke free to find a young man a bit older than her his dark hair covering his eyes but being drawn away by the draught from the window his eyes glowed midnight blue in the moon light his stare was hypnotizing she couldn't stop looking in his eyes.

he spoke in a gentle way asking her if she was all right, she replied with a long nod her heart beating faster than before, he asked her name she replied softly and shaking with both fear of her master returning finding her with him and the cold, ``Minako my name is Minako''
``that's a beautiful name'' he said back smiling
``mine is Shou'' he looked at the window he went over and closed it.
``their that will stop the draught so why where you going to jump, if you don't think me rude by asking?''
She looked at him then lowered her head to her hands she sighed.
``your not being rude, I wanted it to stop I want to end my pain and suffering''
``Pain suffering what do you mean'' he asked looking confused.
She explained what she meant telling him about when she was fifteen and at a party her friends took her to and meeting Drako who was eighteen at the time and the way he had charmed her and told her that he loved her she told him about when he had brought her back from the party he had used her but wouldn't let her go she had been a prisoner she told him about Drako beating her treating her like dirt she also told him about the drug the heroine and LST's he had given her all the mental abuse tying her up so she couldn't escape. She showed him the resent bruises that he had given her.

She stop tears appearing in her eyes she looked up confused looking she asked.
``how did you get in here''
He sighed ``my dads friends and business partner with Drako he brought me as he wants me to join the family business yeah right like I want to be in a Japanese mafia.''

Suddenly there was a bang at the door the door flung open to reveal Drako with an evil look in his eye ``Ukio you should keep a better eye on your son he might have an accident if he goes snooping around here.''
Drako grabbed him chucking him out of the room locking the door on his way out.
``why do you keep her locked up in there what has she done wrong what has she done to deserve that.'' Shou said wondering what on earth would happen to him. Drako laughed
``she's insane, she is my sister, she has mental problems, make's up lies all the time.''
``she didn't seem insane to me.'' Shou snapped
``well she is now get back into the kitchen with your dad before I lose my mind and go insane myself.''
``To late.'' shou said given a smirk.
Drako just kicked him in to the kitchen and gave him a evil stare saying stay out of my way.

Minako still locked in the room listened at the door trying to hear what was going on trying to hear if Shou was ok she could only hear the laughter of these men, then she heard the front door being opened and faint goodbyes and then she heard the slamming of the front door. She heard foot steps coming closer to the room she backed away from the door trying to hide under sheets. The door creaked open Drako entered walking over to her, he lent down beside her, he watched her treble he wiped the tears from her eyes, she started to get confused why was he being nice, but then he grabbed her by the neck pulling her to her feet screaming at her.
``what did you tell him, well what did you tell him.''

Minako, choking trying to get the deadly grasp from her neck away, screamed.
``I didn't tell him any thing I swear please just let me go please''
``huh why should I let you go do you not like it here don't you get food, water and shelter don't I get you all the lovely clothes and sheets you want aren't I not good to you, well am I not good to you.'' he scaled.
``yes you do I'm sorry, I'm sorry.'' she cried.
``you should be, now tell me you love me, well tell me you love me.'' he yelled
``I, I llloove you.'' she cried.
He let go but not after punching her in the stomach ``That will teach you.'' he whispered in her ear casting her to the ground on his way out.

He stopped in his tracks reaching for his stomach blood came seeping through his shirt a dark figure came out of the dark from out side the door drako looked up it was shou.
``why?'' he said dropping to his knees.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment