Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The start of a legacy

I had volume 8 of Beyblade(manga) and there was a mini section in the back telling the story of Daichi. My story isn't related to these stories. This story is my own creation. Only read this if you're clued up on the basics of Beyblade.

Chapter 1 - The start of a legacy

Chapter 1 - The start of a legacy
Daichi trudged down the rocky path, groaning. He ruffled his stubbon red hair and fished his Beyblade out of his pocket. Tyson, Max and the others were at the BBA by special request to try out a new system of blades. The bit chip of strata Dragoon glinted and the image of the monster seemed to glow with anticapation.
"GRRRR!!!!!! I can't take this anymore!!!!!", the eager blader wailed. Daichi rushed off to find an opponent. The city was huge but he expected to find his foe here. As he dashed past a store, a t.v caught his eye. It was the BBA channel live at the latest tournament. A tall boy with a billowing black over coat and bandaged legs was ready to launch. His blade was loaded.

The announcer screamed into his mic. The mysterious boy smirked and pulled his rip cord. His blade, a heavily built blue top with a sharp spin tip, collided with the stadium. It spun ferociously and clashed with his opponent. The boy smirked again and yelled,
"Ferocity Flames!!!!! A torrent of fire washed over his opponents top. Daichi gaped.

It looked like a replica of Dranzer. Daichi punched the air. "Thats the opponent I've been searcing for", he screeched. Daichi span on his heels and met a pair of cold red eyes. His short black hair waved in an unwelcoming breeze. His black overcoat billowed and Daichi caught a glimpse of a long tattered rip cord. It was the boy off the t.v. Daichi looked back at the t.v. It must be a recording.

The boy grinned malovolently.
"Daichi..... Sumeragi...", he rasped, drawing a blue blade from his coat. Daichi shivered. "YEAH! Thats me!", he yelled.
"Obviously.... I wish to engage in battle with you.....It appears your friend.... Tyson.... Is absent", the dark figure rasped. Daichi snarled.
"WHY IS IT ALWAYS TYSON!!?" Daichi snapped back. Daichi was now too worked up to be scared.

The boy chuckled and lead Daichi to the bey stadium in the park.
TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment