Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Dark Battle

I had volume 8 of Beyblade(manga) and there was a mini section in the back telling the story of Daichi. My story isn't related to these stories. This story is my own creation. Only read this if you're clued up on the basics of Beyblade.

Chapter 2 - Dark Battle

Chapter 2 - Dark Battle
The stadium was right ahead. Daichi kicked some grit and strode calmly round to one side. The boy loaded his top and glared at Daichi. "Hurry up!" he ordered briskly. Daichi clenched his fists and flinched as he looked deeper into his foe's red eyes. Without warning the boy's top hit the bey stadium with a crack and span with stability. "YOU'RE TAKING TOO LONG!!!" the boy screeched. Daichi flashed sharp teeth and yelled in defiance. In a second Strata Dragoon had emerged and roared. "Ha! Strata Dragoon is the ultimate holy beast", he laughed.

A spurt of flourescent green light erupted from the chip of the blader's bit. "My name is Kazuki and I'm going to fracking destroy you!" he chuckled loudly. Daichi shivered and punched the air. "Well..... I've been waiting.... To try out this new technique I've perfected...", the hot headed boy muttered. Strata Dragoon curled and uncurled revealing the true extent of its prowess. It's purple mane wafted with energy and it brandished its claws. A tongue of sharp light streaked from its mouth and pierced a large hole through Kazuki's holy beast. Kazuki recoiled but soon regained his confidence.

Daichi managed a quick flick of a glance down at the dish. The purple blade that was imbued with the life of Strata was wobbling and was about to topple over. Kazuki's eyes widened with hunger and he yelled, "RELEASE THE HOLY BEAST OF ULTRA!!!!!!!!!"
A shimmering black shape faded in and out of focus until it became vivid and clear. Daichi's mouth dropped open in shock as Strata was knocked to the ground.
TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment