Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meet da Marios

Here's a cute Luigi story chapter dat i made when i waz bored.....plz enjoy there will be more later....^-^

Chapter 1 - Meet da Marios

Chapter 1 - Meet da Marios
*Clears throat* Chapter 1…..Meet the Marios!!!^__^

One lovely morning Luigi was sound asleep while Mario was reading the new bills that he had received in the mail. Wait. I’m going too far here, some of you might not know who Mario and Luigi are! Well, Mario and Luigi are brothers. They live in a weird place called the Mushroom Kingdom. They are also the protectors of the Mushroom Kingdom. But the oddest thing of all is that Mario and Luigi are plumbers, as well. Mario is the older brother; he is shorter and chubbier than his younger brother Luigi. Mario is also more responsible then Luigi. You see, Mario had always been the perfect one in the family. He could do everything right, while Luigi usually seemed to get things wrong. Mario had always got straight A''s at school; Luigi hadn''t quite managed to do that in every subject. Mario was an expert plumber; Luigi still had much to learn. Mario was the hero, Luigi was just his side-kick... in fact, the list was probably endless, and Luigi thought no-one really appreciated him. Even down in the Mushroom Kingdom, it was clear who the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom (Princess Peach) preferred. (Mario…..). Even Bowser (Mario’s arch enemy) wasn''t half as distressed about Luigi as he was of Mario. Luigi''s only consolation was that he was better looking than his brother. He was tall and thin and had dark hair and blue eyes. But that didn’t help the fact that he was unwanted. He had even helped Mario in a few adventures…But Mario always seemed to get all the glory…But sometimes Luigi was unaware that his brother appreciated him, even though Luigi didn’t always behave or wash his hair in the bath tub every day Mario loved Luigi like a good older brother should…..but you get the point, right? Well, if you don’t Too Bad!!!! We’re going back to the other story…….

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Florachild on August 2, 2006, 2:31:19 PM

Florachild on
FlorachildYou should update this!!! *waits* XD Please?

manga_rules on July 30, 2006, 1:33:53 PM

manga_rules on
manga_rulesT____T poor Weegie *hugs him* your not unwanted DX it's sad but it's true Luigi is always so under rated *favs* i love it it is a great idea to have the first chapter just like a little biography *favs* i can't wait to read more

komodozack on July 6, 2006, 5:22:52 AM

komodozack on
komodozacki wanna here more!

sonicstrom34 on July 3, 2006, 10:54:13 PM

sonicstrom34 on
sonicstrom34feel bad for luigi

Florachild on June 18, 2006, 2:47:11 AM

Florachild on
FlorachildAh! A Luigi story ( figures lol )!!!!! ^^ Please continue this- it's good and I would like to read more :D

Neon_Lemmy_Koopa on June 16, 2006, 9:41:04 AM

Neon_Lemmy_Koopa on
Neon_Lemmy_KoopaCan't wait to see more of the story ^-^!

Ridley on June 1, 2006, 4:09:28 AM

Ridley on
RidleyHey nice story looking forward to reading da rest

FEEK on May 31, 2006, 9:46:15 AM

FEEK on
FEEKSry, last post was mine...
Â