Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kintushian Characteristics

My characters' bios/profiles

Chapter 4 - Kintushian Characteristics

Chapter 4 - Kintushian Characteristics
This is a description of my made up race, the Kintushians:


A long, very flexible, and very powerful tail, ending in a crescent moon blade (open-end facing away from the tail, like an Andalite's) attached to a human body at the other end. The tail is the same color as their skin.

3 Claws (like Wolverine from X-Men) extending from between the index and middle knuckle, middle and ring knuckle, and ring and pinky knuckle on each hand. (these are made out of Kintushian steel, which, by the way, is not magnetic even though it is metal)

2 stalk eyes (like Andalites from The Animorph series) extend from the top of the head, protruding from the hair and ending in a single eyeball each, complete with an eyelid that matches the skin color, just as the stalk that supports it. This gives them a full range of vision, so they can view everything without moving their head. This makes it nearly impossible to sneak up on a Kintushian.

2 dragon wings protruding from the back, allowing flight for the Kintushian. (this is the only part of their ancestry they kept after half of them turned against God)

The rest looks human, except for the skin color.


The skin and eye colors are as follows:

First, the good Kintushian races:

Fire = Orange
Forest = Green
Light = Yellow
Lightning = Dark Blue (Fangor's eyes are light blue, though.)

Next, the evil Kintushian races:

Ice = White
Earth = Brown
Dark = Black
Water = Light Blue

All of them have the same basic characteristics. Also, their claws can extend an extra foot for each year of age ( so a 16 year old's claws can extend up to 16 feet)
And Kintushians heal from any wound almost instantly, can travel up to 120 m.p.h (except in Fangor's case, he can travel up to 2X the speed of light) and react as fast as they can move. They all have a built-in danger sense which can deterriorate over time. The ones that go into war have their ages frozen until they die. (which is why Fangor is frozen at 16 years of age) Those that spend a long time in war lose certain feelings. (in Fangor's case, he lost sadness and almost all fear) Their stalk-eye's eye color matches their eye color. A Kintushian that is berserk cannot discern between friend and foe, and it's skin turns blood red with it's element flowing through it's eyes. It can think of only one thing: kill, maim, destroy. It ends it's berserk state once it is alone. A Kintushian, like a human, needs to sleep, drink, and eat (unless it is in war or has it's age frozen. Then it doesn't need food, drink, or sleep.) All have hair half as long as they are tall. ( So Fangor's hair is 4 feet long.)

Their ships are made out of Kintushian tin ( their lightest, weakest, and easiest to work with metal) and can travel up to the speed of light. Their entire planet is ruled by a single King and their society revolves around their religion, commandmentism. (every time they break a commandment, they are exiled from their church for ten years, which causes them spiritual pain to remind them that breaking a commandment is wrong.)

The only way to kill a Kintushian is to strike their heart. (Fangor's heart is surrounded by Kintushian steel, so he cannot be killed. He can, however, still feel pain.) All Kintushians, except for Fangor, are strong enough to be able to lift Earth's moon, were it on the planet. (Fangor is many times stronger than this.) Their moons are large enough to fit 10 Milky Way Galaxies into one of them. (all of their moons are the exact same size) All their planets are big enough to fit 100 of their moons into each of them. (So they have no problem finding a place for their house.) Their houses look like human houses, but are made of Kintushian tin, held together by Kintushian steel nails. They have basic human laws, but assault is not against the law. (fighting is in all of their societies) The good Kintushian races are bound by law to protect God's people from the Evil Kintushian races.

The Kintushian mating ritual consists of two Kintushians (one male and one female, mind you) circling the same spot over and over again, charging up their energy. This lasts for an hour, then they discharge their energy towards the sky, striking each others element and from their combined energy, a child is born.

They are also speciest in that they won't date or marry outside their race ( they won't even date or marry outside of their alignment)

Anyone wishing to use a Kintushian in one of their stories, please post a request here.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FOX_fan999 on December 19, 2004, 9:32:09 PM

FOX_fan999 on
FOX_fan999errm i think it would be too hard to add a kintushian into my story, so sorry, but no 4 now.