Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First day, Part 1

Frankie and the gang decided to go on a road trip, but something went wrong. Read and find out what happened!

Chapter 1 - First day, Part 1

Chapter 1 - First day, Part 1
Isolated


The following events takes place after the episode Bus the two of us and includes eight days. I do not own Foster’s.

First day


Part 1


Beep...beep...beep...
The alarm clock rang; its sound filled the room. Bloo wake up first.
- Could somebody turn that thing off? I want to sleep!
There was no respond.
- Hey, hello! Earth calling Wilt! Houston we got a trouble here!
- Um... sorry, what’s the problem? - Wilt awakened.
- The alarm clock is still ringing! Turn it off!
- I’m sorry, but have you considered about doing it by yourself? - Wilt questioned.
- Hmmm... I don’t think so.
- Ah, sometimes it’s very difficult to get along with you! - said Wilt, turning the alarm off.
- Oh, come on, you should have thanked me for that physical exercise!
- I’m sorry?
- Well, don’t blame me, when your fingers rot down because you don’t train them enough!
While they were talking, Eduardo jumped down from his bed.
- Buenos Dias!
- Good morning Eduardo! - said Wilt.
- Yeah, yeah, morning! Hey, why do we get up so early, anyway? - expressed his displeasure Bloo.
- Co co cococo coco cocococo coco co! – replied Coco.
- You’re going on a road trip? – Bloo shouted.
- Um... no... - denied Wilt.
- Is that a permission to wake me up in the middle of the night?
- I’m sorry, but it’s 7 Am. I wouldn’t say it’s the middle of the night.
- Okay Mr. Perfect friend, who does not tells his best friends that he’s going on a road trip! – Bloo yelled.
- It’s not depending on us, Bloo! Maybe you could ask Frankie, and I’m sure she’ll let you come! - explained Wilt.
- You bet I will!
- Cococo coco!- suggested Coco.
- Si, Let’s go downstairs and have some breakfast!
They left Bloo alone in the room.
- They can’t get rid of me that easy! - hissed he.

***

- Frankie... - accosted her Bloo as he brought his unwashed to the kitchen. Frankie looked up behind from a tower of dirty dishes.
- Now is not a good time, Bloo! I’m full of trouble, don’t need another one.
- But Frankie, I’d like to talk about something very important!
- That thing can wait a few hours, I suppose. - declared she.
- Frankie, pleeeeeeeeeeease!- wined Bloo.
- All right, what do you want?
- Can I go to for that road trip?
- What? Err... um... I don’t know what you’re talking about!
- Wilt, Coco and Eduardo said you’re organizing a road trip!
- I’ve never heard of that!
- Yes you did! - said Eduardo shortly, who just entered the kitchen.
- No, I have not! – denied she.
- But Senorita Frankie, you told us to not to tell senor Bloo, that we’re going on a camping... caramba! - He quickly put his hands before his mouth, but it was too late.
- What? I don’t understand... why did you try to keep this back from me? I was born to do such cool things! You know how much I love to hang out with you and you wanted to leave me here! Now, you have hurt my feelings! I... I...I’m speechless... - said Bloo.
He slowly walked out. Frankie and Eduardo’s eyes met. Frankie felt bad. She did not want to hurt Bloo’s feelings; she thought Bloo would ruin the whole thing with his pranks and other Blooish stuff.
- Maybe you should talk to him. - Ed suggested.
- Yeah. But I have many chores now. I must finish the duties of the whole day; otherwise, the rabbit will not let us go! I will talk to him later!
- Okay. - agreed Ed, and left the kitchen.

***

- Excuse me, but what’s the matter with Bloo? – Wilt asked.
- Coco Cococo co cocococo! – explained Coco.
- Poor, Bloo! Yeah, I know he’s really annoying sometimes, but he’s our best friend. We must make it up to him! You should ask Frankie to change her mind and let Bloo come with us. I’ll go and see how he’s doing!
- Co co.
Wilt found his friend in their room. He was in his bed, covered with the green blanket. Wilt could not see his face, because Bloo turned to the other side.
- Bloo?
- Bloo’s not here, leave a message after the beep. - said Bloo monotonously.
- Come on Bloo! It’s not the end of the world!
- Yes, you’re right. However, I thought we are friends. And Frankie... she tried to keep me back from this! Moreover, you were in it!
- Sorry! You can have my place, if you want...
- No, it doesn’t matter. I’m... really disappointed in everyone who was in this.
- Well, Coco went downstairs to talk to Frankie. We’re really sorry.
- Oh, yeah, I can imagine... - said Bloo.

***

- I told Eduardo too, that I don’t have time for this now! I said I’ll talk to him later! - declared Frankie as Coco asked her about Bloo.
- Cococo Co cocococo!
- Yes, I know, I feel bad as well, but if I won’t finish these chores soon, all of you can say goodbye to the whole road trip, because we aren’t going anywhere then!
- Coco!
Mr. Herriman came in, interrupting their conversation.
- Miss Frances! I thought I made myself a hundred percent clear previously, that if you will not be able to accomplish all the duties listed here, you’re certainly not allowed to make an excursion!
- Get off me, rodent! Don’t you see I’m working in this moment too? - asked she.
- Hah, don’t be ridiculous, Miss Frances! You are definitely wrong; you wouldn’t have been talking to Miss Coco otherwise!
- Ah, for goodness sake, please Mr. Herriman, stop complaining with me, for one reason, I don’t have time for that, because I’m doing your stupid chores, and in second, I wasn’t talking to her, I just listened what she said!
- Chattering does not make you useful! Let me just remind you, Miss Frances, that you must finish all duties by the end of this hour, or there will be no excursion so far!
He hopped out leaving Frankie and Coco in the kitchen.
- Cococo Coco coco coco!
- Tell me about it! He certainly is in a bad mode today... – Frankie agreed.

***

Wilt called Eduardo and Coco upstairs, trying to assure Bloo about their sorry, because he could not succeed by himself; he thought the others could help. But to no avail, Bloo didn’t wish to talk to them.
- You were all in this! I only talk with Mac! - He declared.
His friends coudn’t make him change his mind, he was so stubborn, so they went down to the foyer again. Mac has just arrived.
- Mac! We have a little problem here! Can you help us, if that’s okay? – asked Wilt.
- Sure! What happened?

Mac went upstairs. Wilt companied him, telling the brief story.
- He’s inside, and doesn’t want to talk with us.
- Okay, I’ll speak to him. I’m sure we can get over this.
Mac opened the door and stepped inside.
- If you don’t mind, I’d like to do this without anyone else. – said he to Wilt.
- Of course, okay. - agreed the tall one and closed the door.
- Bloo... - accosted him Mac.
- Mac? Why are you here so early?
- It’s Sunday, Bloo. I don’t have school. – explained he.
- Oh, right.
- Now, let’s talk a little. At least you could give me some respect, turning your head so I can look into your eyes!
Bloo stood up from the bed.
- You’re also here to hurt me? - He asked.
- Stop it! None’s hurting you! - declared Mac.
- Oh, yes they do!
- Who? Just name a few example!
- I can tell you, Mac! Our friends! Wilt, Coco and Ed, they were all in it, but the basic idea comes from Frankie! They all tried to go on a road trip without me!
- Is that a crime?
- No, it’s not. However, I thought we were friends, and hang out together, Mac! They’ve hurt my feelings.
- You know, Bloo, you are my best friend and you’re a really good person, but you usually care only about yourself! That is your main problem! Have you ever thought that you hurt other people’s feelings too?
- Hmm... – He touched his head. - Actually no, because it’s impossible. Probably they are just jealous of me.
- Don’t you see? That’s what I’m talking about!
- What?
Mac scratched his head.
- Ah... okay. Here is an example. When we made a lot of money because you sold Madame Foster’s cookies, at the end you went crazy and fired everyone, including your best friends. how they could feel than? On the other hand, here is something else. You were jealous of Coco. She didn’t give you her cards, so you hurt her several times...
- All right, that’s enough. I see what you mean, but that gave Frankie the right to keep me back from an awesome road trip? Besides, I always said sorry after those cases!
-Yes, but at that specific moment, you have caused a lot of pain for their hearts, Bloo!
- Which side are you on?
- I’m only telling the truth.
- Okay, then what do you think, Mr. Justice, why they wanted to leave me here? – asked Bloo ironically.
-It’s useless to make fun of me. Maybe she just wanted to relax, and don’t take it seriously, but that’s impossible, when you’re around.
- Yes, because I’m such a party starter!
- Exactly. So how about to wait Frankie to finish her work, then we will sit down together and talk this over?
- Right.
- Come on pal! Let’s go downstairs! - said Mac.
He opened the door, and they walked out.
- Everything’s okay? - Wilt asked. He seemed quite worried.
- You bet. We solved the problem like adults... or we going to solve it like adults... doesn’t matter. - replied Bloo, who got back his sense of humor.

***
Frankie finished her duties eventually. As she came out from the kitchen, she recognized Mac.
- Hello Mac! - She greeted.
- Hi Frankie! We were waiting for you. Can we talk now?
- Sure. The chores are done for the day! – said she and stretched herself.
They have chosen the tearoom for the place for their conversation.
Frankie began.
- First of all, I must say, I did not hurt you on purpose. I thought it would be more relaxing, when I don’t have keep my eye on you. But if you can promise you won’t do anything like you did on Picture day, or during Adopt-a-thought Saturday, you can come.
- Really?
Bloo cheered up.
- Yes. I’m sure you’ll entertain us, so we won’t get bored. Nevertheless, you must promise to leave your prankster side here, okay?
- I promise!
- In addition, you will not make faces at other people, will not throw paper balls, will not put spicy sauce on the food, will not try to drive the bus, will not collect insects and bring them home, and will not make pranks! Do you understand?
- It would be less work if you put the knife into my heart right now. - answered Bloo.
- Do you accept my terms or not? – questioned him Frankie.
- Okay, okay! I accept! How should I call you, Queen or Mistress?
- Cut that out and get ready, we’re leaving about in an hour!
- Awesome! I’ll go and get my paddleball!
Bloo ran out, only Frankie and Mac remained.
- Mac, would you like to come too?
- Sure I do! Just give Mom a call.
- Wait, she knows you come to Foster’s every day? – surprised Frankie.
- No, she doesn’t. I’ll tell her, that I’m hanging out with the boys from school.
- Okay! Well, I have to pack some food, see you later!
This little argument was solved; they were all ready to take a great road trip.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on March 31, 2007, 5:02:46 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogI finally got to read this, it's great! Just like a real episode, i'm gonna read te next chapter right now!

Candycane9 on February 12, 2007, 3:00:09 PM

Candycane9 on
Candycane9Whoa this is good it's like the show! good job! ^^