Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - First day, Part 2

Frankie and the gang decided to go on a road trip, but something went wrong. Read and find out what happened!

Chapter 2 - First day, Part 2

Chapter 2 - First day, Part 2
Part 2



- This is going to be so exciting! - giggled Bloo as he was packing. In fact, he only carried a paddleball, and a tube of toothpaste.
- Um, Bloo? Why do you need toothpaste? - questioned him Mac.
- Err... Well, to prevent my teeth from being rotten, of course! It’s personal hygiene, duh?
- Give me a break! Frankie told you, not to do pranks! – reminded him his creator.
- And who says I will? I need this in case of a serious thrush!
- You are planning to smudge the bus doors with it, aren’t you?
- I’m really disappointed in you, Mac! How could you possibly imagine I would do such a thing?
- Bloo!
- All right! You have caught me! Be proud of yourself! Actually, I wanted to add toothpaste to the other’s food, but now you have mentioned the bus door, I think it’s a better idea! No wait, probably I could do both!
- Bloo! – Mac shouted.
- What?
- You really want to upset Frankie? Just think about it! If she recognizes the toothpaste, she’ll know you are behind it, and she won’t let you come!
- Hmm, you’re right, Mac. Maybe I should do it later. However this is not the end of the war, I shall take revenge! Perhaps tomorrow, maybe next year...
- Cut that out, and get prepared! Frankie said we’re leaving soon!

***

- Wilt, could you help me with the sandwiches? I have to check if we have enough fuel and oil in the bus. – said Frankie.
- Sure thing! - replied Wilt kindly.
- Hola! - greeted him Ed, who just entered.
- Oh, hi Ed!
- When do we leave, Wilt?
- I don’t know, sorry. You should ask Frankie, she’s outside.
- Gracias!
- Are you ready yet?
- Si, I can’t wait to go! I’ve always loved camping. Sleeping under la Luna, making a nice campfuego, telling ghost stories... - he gulped.
- There’s dark, and spiders and other vicious monstruo are out there! Waaaaaa!
- Calm down, Ed! We’re not going on a camping, we’re taking a road trip! We’ll be back by the evening! – informed him Wilt.
- Oh. It’s okay then! - declared Ed, and left the kitchen.
Wilt made a lot of sandwiches during the conversation.

***
Frankie pushed the door and came in. She had oil all over her clothes.
- What happened? - asked Wilt.
He just carried out the picnic bag filled with delicious food.
- Somebody has done some stuff with the bus. When I opened the hood to add some more oil, I had a big surprise; you can guess whose prank is it! - growled she.
- Do you think...
- Blooooo! - she roared.
- What? - Bloo came downstairs.
- This was your last throw! You’ve just ruined your place in the trip!
- Why? What did I do?
- Can’t you see your creation? I’m covered with oil, and going to take weeks to get it’s stench out of my hair!
- Frankie, it wasn’t me! – apologized Bloo.
- Yeah, I’ve heard that too many times!
- Seriously, I didn’t do anything!
- Of course! As always!
- Why would I do such a thing? To punish myself, duh!
- Right! You’ll be punished, that’s for sure!
- I can’t say anything else: I did not make that prank! – said Bloo accentuating every single word.
- What’s going on? Frankie! What happened to you? - asked Mac as he came down the stairs.
- Bloo did something with the bus and I got covered with oil. – Frankie gave the answer.
- Wait, Bloo couldn’t have it done, he was upstairs with me.
- He probably prepared it before.
- I don’t think so. He shares his secrets with me, and he didn’t say anything about this. No, not at all.
- It doesn’t mean, he’s innocent.
Frankie still couldn’t be assured. Mac got angry and opposed her..
- I trust him. He’s my best friend, I know him best! For God’s sake I’ve created him!
- Okay, okay! I didn’t mean to hurt you! I believe what you’re saying. - agreed Frankie.
When she left, Mac remained alone with Bloo. He questioned his friend.
- Is this really not your joke?
- Of course it’s not! I don’t know, who did it, there are other pranksters living in the house, Bendy, Valley...
- All right. But don’t let me catch you doing some more! Let’s get outside!

***

The sun have not made its way upon the sky, it was shining below, but there was an enjoyable warm temperature.
Wilt, Coco, Eduardo, Bloo and Mac were all waiting for Frankie outside. They were in a little late, because Frankie had to take a shower and change clothes. They have packed in all the stuff they needed, only Frankie was missing. As they were standing before the door of the bus, suddenly, Goo appeared from nowhere.
Wilt recognized her first.
- Look! I’m sorry, but what does she doing here? - turned he to the friends.
- I don’t know... - replied Bloo, and glanced at Mac.
- Frankie’s going to be so upset, if she wants to come as well... - worried Wilt. They did not have more time to discuss this. Goo came down the street already and accosted them.
- Hey, hello! What’s happening, why are you outside, I mean it’s great to be outside, especially in this delightful weather, I love summer you can go swimming sun baiting, eat ice creams... Wait, what was I talking about? Oh yeah! Why are out here, you’re waiting for someone, or what? Mac told me that everyone will be waiting inside!
- Mac invited you? - asked Wilt.
- Duh, why do you think I’m here by this time of the morning?
- Excuse me, Mac, can we talk a bit, if that’s okay...
- Sure! What?
Wilt touched his shoulder and they walked a few steps away from the others.
- If Frankie recognizes her, she’ll be outraged!
- Why?
- Because she didn’t want to bring the whole house, she wanted to get away from Foster’s, for a while, and not worry about anything! First, she didn’t let Bloo come, then she changed her mind, now Goo’s coming too, that’s going to make her mad! I’m sorry, but why did you invite her, I mean she’s a nice person, such as you, but...
- Because I thought it would be more funny with her around, besides I like being with her.
- I understand that, but...
- I can send her home, but then, you can forget me too, Wilt!
While Wilt and Mac were complaining and whispering, Goo turned to Bloo.
- Is there a problem here?
- Nope, don’t think so.
- If the problem’s me, I can go...
- No, you shouldn’t! You know, boys will be boys, always having an argument on something.
- No, really. I am the problem... They started it when I turned up...
- Hmm. Why would you be a problem?
- Well, I’m really, really weird you know and always talk too much, I mean I love to talk, I love love love it, just to share stuff with my friends, but it’s not depending on that, because I used to talk much when I didn’t have any kind of friends like you... ooops! See, I always include too much things!
- Well yeah, but I don’t know, Goo, ask them! - lost Bloo his temper.
Frankie had just come out. She immediately recognized Goo and then she saw Mac and Wilt complaining silently.
- What is going on? – she asked.
Only Coco paid attention to her, Mac and Wilt were arguing, Goo tried to catch a few words from it, to know what the problem is, and Ed was busy with his toy, Pako.
- Co cocococ cococo coco co!
- What does she doing here? - questioned Frankie.
- Cocococo cococo!
- Mac invited her? Great! Now I can’t tell her to go home. That’s it for my relaxation! - sighed she.
- All right, that’s enough, guys! Everyone get in the bus!
Goo looked up to her.
- What are you waiting for? Get in!
- So, it’s not a problem if I come?
- No... Of course... not... - said Frankie with a distorted face.
Mac and Wilt stopped talking and seemed a bit surprised.
- I would never thought Frankie would surrender that easy! – whispered Mac to Wilt.
- Tell me about it!
When everyone got inside Frankie closed the door, and started the engine. She glanced at the house and recognized Herriman, who was looking out from the window, right into her eyes. She raised her hand. The rabbit returned the wave and then disappeared from her sight. Frankie peered at the steering wheel for a few seconds, until Bloo’s voice woke her up.
- Are we going to leave today?
- Wha’... Oh, yes... - she stammered.
She turned the bus to the right direction and stepped on the accelerator. The road had a golden illumination as the vehicle welded into the sunshine.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on March 31, 2007, 5:12:08 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome! Frankie didn't seem too pleased with Goo coming lol ^^

Falconlobo on November 27, 2006, 4:11:28 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboNice job on this chapter pretty in character for the characters

still did not explain what was up with Mr. H oh well maybe next cahpter or it will reamian a mystery