Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Second day, Part 2

Frankie and the gang decided to go on a road trip, but something went wrong. Read and find out what happened!

Chapter 5 - Second day, Part 2

Chapter 5 - Second day, Part 2
Part 2



- So, what do we have for dinner? - Bloo asked.
- You still not understand right? - Frankie said angrily.
- What?
- Our situation!!! - Frankie screamed.
The blob blinked twice.
- Okay... - touched Frankie her head. - We’re trapped here, it’s really difficult to recognize us from the road, we have only leftovers for food, and just one bottle of water! That’s the case now! - explained she.
- All right, all right! Why didn’t you tell me before? - Bloo replied.
- I did...ah, forget it! - sighed Frankie.
- Um... Senorita Frankie... - Ed interrupted them. - I’m afraid in the dark!
- What? - The girl looked out, and saw the setting sun. Then she turned to Wilt.
- Wilt, there’s a blanket under the last seat, could you take it out please? The night’s going to be cold!
- Certainly! Here it is! Hmm... I’m sorry but, that’s not big enough for everyone! - said the tall one.
- We’ll need the other blanket that we used during the picnic! - declared Frankie.
- Thanks, Wilt! - Frankie smiled.
- There’s no need. - smiled back the imaginary friend.
Frankie turned to the others. - Listen up everyone! It’s going to be cold outside, so I suggest to lie down very close to each other, so everyone can have a place under the blanket, okay?
- But, Frankie! It’s too early to go to bed! - Bloo said.
- What else can we do? - asked Mac.
- I came prepared ladies and gentleman! Just a moment! - Bloo ran at the back of the bus.
He came back with a portable TV.
- May I present, the all-mighty television itself! - He made a huge grin.
- Wow, Bloo! - Wilt said.
- Why did you bring that thing? - Mac asked.
- In case of emergency, duh! And thanks to me, we can watch the late night horror movie! - smiled Bloo pridefully. - The batteries are full, so we have enough energy to watch it for two whole days, without stopping, yeah!
- I just can’t believe it, isn’t that just weird to bring a portable TV to a picnic, I mean not weird-weird, just simply weird, you know what I mean? - Goo jabbered.
- Noooo! - everyone replied.
- No, no, it’s great! - enthused Frankie.
- Oh, she wants to see the late night movie soooo bad! - Bloo whispered to Mac.
- I heard that! I meant “great” in a different way. If we have a television, we can watch the news, to see that they started to look for us or not... - explained Frankie.
- News are boring, what about thrillers, like Zombie Fighter 7, oh, man that was awesome! - Bloo said.
- No, Bloo Frankie’s right. We can only turn it on during the 7 pm news, to spare the energy.
- No fair, it’s my TV. - Bloo mumbled.

***

Half an hour later, they were all sleeping at the back of the bus, because only there was enough space for everyone to lie next to each other. They were all tired so all of hem quickly fell asleep. Except one. Bloo slowly sneaked to the front and turned his TV on The late night movie already began. He set down to one of the seats. A few minutes later, he heard a noise from the back. He looked at his sleeping friends, then he turned to the TV again.
Another couple of minutes passed by, when a feminine voice accosted Bloo.
- What are you doing?
At first, Bloo thought it was Frankie. He sighed when he recognized Goo, sitting behind him.
- What are YOU doing? I thought you were sleeping. - said Bloo.
- I couldn’t, I just pretended sleeping. - Goo admitted.
- You’re good at sneaking. - Bloo replied.
- Thanks. I knew you’ll try to watch the late night movie.
- You got me. Do you want to join me? - Bloo offered.
- Okay.
- This will be our little secret! No one will ever have to know! - Bloo hissed.
They looked back to Frankie. She didn’t wake up.
After the movie, Bloo and Goo felt sleepy, so they carefully crawled back under the blanket and easily fell asleep.
Their first day in the trap was over.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on March 31, 2007, 7:38:05 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome! I can't wait for you to write more, this story is great and really catchy! It's wierd that Coco doesn't just lay a new cell phone or an escape rope or something but that wouldnt be much of a story eh? Besides, she doesn't take requests lol ^^

Falconlobo on February 25, 2007, 11:04:03 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboBloo Goo you sneaks^^

nice job

i hope Herriman relizes the dire sitch and hops into action^^