Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Third day, Part 4

Frankie and the gang decided to go on a road trip, but something went wrong. Read and find out what happened!

Chapter 9 - Third day, Part 4

Chapter 9 - Third day, Part 4
Third Day



Part 4



His phone rang.
- Bradley! – said Officer Thomas Bradley into the phone.
- Greetings, Mr. Bradley! I’m Mr. Herriman, calling from Foster’s home for imaginary friends. – replied a deep voice with British accent.
- Oh, yes, I know. Have the disappeared persons returned? – asked Tom.
- No, not quite. This is the reason why I called you, Mr. Bradley.
- I’m listening... - sighed the officer. He was driving home.
- One of our missing residents has given life sign. – informed him Herriman.
- What happened?
- I’ve received a phone call from Miss Frances Foster a few minutes ago. She made me aware of the fact, that she’s alive, but the line was unacceptably bad and raspy. She could not inform me about her present location, although she said something about a tree and a road. Unfortunately, I was unable to understand her other words, and the call ended after a few seconds. – explained Herriman.
- I see. We have already sent out a patrol and made arrangements to find them as soon as possible. If they are in the mountain area, we’ll bring them home. – said Tom.
- Thank you very much, Mr. Bradley. I’ll inform Madame Foster, as soon as she returns. – answered the bunny.
- This is our job. Call me if you have any new information.
- Indeed I will. Well, goodbye Mr. Bradley. – said Herriman formally and after Tom said bye as well, he put down the phone. He turned around with his chair and watched the sunset through the window.
- Where are you? – whispered he under his mustache.

It was already evening, when Madam Foster’s sport car stopped at the back of the Foster Mansion. She kicked the door in. Mr. Herriman heard the noise and hopped into the foyer.
- I can’t believe it! I found out nothing! I drove up to the mountain road, and met a bunch of police officers there. They told me nothing, but I’ve seen tire tracks on the road. They have run off the road I’m telling ya! – shouted Madame Foster. Herriman listened to her patiently and waited until she calmed down a bit. Then he shared the details of Frankie’s call with her.
- She called you?! – surprised the old lady.
- Exactly, Madame. Nevertheless, I could only catch a few words, because the line was oddly bad, as I mentioned it to Officer Bradley. After Francis’ call, I’ve let him know the event. – The bunny said. He also told her about Frankie’s mysterious words... tree... road... What could they mean?
- She’s still up there, I can feel. Maybe she’s trapped or something. – said Madame Foster.
- In my opinion, this is mere speculation, Madame. Mr. Bradley has already initiated the search for them.
- I guess you’re right... There’s nothing else we can do. Oh, I hope she and the others are all okay...

***

The night has come again. The freezing cold replaced the heat. The prisoners of the bus ate up all their supplies, even the slightest piece of food. Only a little water remained. They tried to sleep, but the hunger, the thirst and the cold did not really let them. Little did they know, they have not been through the worst part yet...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alitta2 on January 24, 2008, 1:00:27 AM

alitta2 on
alitta2This story is getting to be more and more stirring! I could imagine that Bloo's going to drink the remained water, spit it out a moment later and yell: "Where's the juice?!" Then they could loose their only hope to alive XD 
 I can't wait for the next day!

alitta2 on January 24, 2008, 1:02:23 AM

alitta2 on
alitta2Azok az Â-k nem szándékosak. Nem értem, hogy a fenébe kerültek bele?

Falconlobo on January 15, 2008, 2:12:18 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool he's very worried^^

he does care the old softy^^

LOL Tom his voice actor is also a Tom^^

ginathehedgehog on January 6, 2008, 8:52:28 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogWow, intense chapter! I can't wait for more! ^^