Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ...Play the Flute

Done with the Feudal Era, Kagome wwent back to home only to find tha she had been excepted to the prestigeious Ouran high. She makes new friends, enemies, and ultimately, a new love... InuOuran crossover KagKyo
By MasterBakatare-san

Chapter 2 - ...Play the Flute

Chapter 2 - ...Play the Flute
MasterBakatare
November 2007
Next to my guitar eating a bag of cheetoes

MB: Meep meepmmeep meep meep& Day after thanksgiving! Happiness!

MB: BOOK NEWS!! Chapter 5 is currently three pages& how lame&

MB: *grumble* on with the story *grumble*

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from either Inuyasha or Ouran High School Host Club& Though I am in high school&

Thoughts


Never again will I&

Chapter 2: & Play the Flute

Damned high school& Freaking concert band& Screw art credits& Kagome complained as she gripped the handle of her flute. She was trying to find her way to the band room. She looked up, disgruntled, Third music room& Well, it sure wasnt the freaking first or second, so may as well try this one&

She opened the door to be met with the light fragrance of spring flowers. What the hell!

Why, you are no fair maiden coming to explore the darkest depths of our vampire cove!

Freaking HELL no! Why the hell would I want to see some random upperclassmen and underclassmen dressed up in some fake fangs! Im just looking for the band meeting!
Kagome looked up to see the boy in a corner in the fetal position, seemingly mourning some kind of loss. Excuse me, a calmer voice began, I believe that the band room is down the hall& And dont worry about him, he throws these temper tantrums quite often. Kagome looked slightly down.

Youre a girl. She announced tentatively. She glanced up again, the lights having been turned on. She was met with the faces of the whole host club, staring at her like she had grown a second head. Well, she is& Oh! I see; youre trying to hide it& Not very smart if you ask me, someone will find out eventually& Dont worry, though. I wont tell a soul, though I do know quite a few&

How did you know? The voice asked timidly, I mean, no one else can, so what tipped you off?

Im surprised youre giving into the fact that I know early on! Well, that just shows that you probably arent doing this willingly, are you? The girl shook her head. Well, to start off, whats your name?

F-fujioka, Haruhi.

Ah! Youre Rankas child, nee? Yes, well, in all truths, I too am a female. The blonde haired boy, who apparently crawled out of his corner, grabbed her by the hands.

Why do you wear the mens garments instead of the females, and how do you know Haruhi?!?

Err& Well, my name is Higurashi, Kagome. I am a Junior here, and my uncle has his son going here. I believe his name is Tamaki& or something like that& Uncles a real goof& They all tensed again, but ignoring it, she continued, I didnt like the female uniform& the strange color just didnt mesh with my soul& I sound like a weirdo, I know. It used to work& Damned gold. And Haruhi, your mothers service was at my family shrine. Her eyes softened a bit.

Gazing over the utterly confused group, she assessed their auras. The newly identified girl, Haruhi had a pleasant aura, which at the moment was rather pale from shock. There was a taller man whose aura was neutral, and Kagome sensed amusement. A smaller boy rode on his back, and she was utterly confounded by it. It seemed almost TOO bright. She wondered how he could be so happy. The rude boys aura was nearly white, a sign of shock and happiness, though she could see a tint of chartreuse, signifying that he was rather up tight and self conscious. The last boy, who seemed the most affected by her, stared directly into her eyes as she assessed him. She liked that he wore glasses. Even his aura appeared to have glasses in a way. It was a dark aura and at the same time, somewhat pure.

The rude boy spoke up, Does& Does your cousins last name happen to be Suoh?

Yeah! Kagome yelped, breaking out of her trance, Do you know him?

T-thats me& Her mouth dropped open and she nearly fell backwards. She was caught by none other than Nekozawa. Kagome heard Tamaki yelp. N-nekozwa-sempai! Unhand my dear cousin!

Both he and Kagome burst out laughing. Please! The cloaked boy chortled, Like I could do anything to harm her! I bet none of you could even touch her, let alone hurt her! They continued to laugh, and the host club continued to stare.

Please excuse us, its an inside joke.

Nekozawa tilted his head in blatant confusion, No, I wasnt kidding! I-mrph! Kagome clapped her hand over the young mans mouth and laughed nervously before dragging him to the corner that Tamaki usually occupied.

You cant tell them! She hissed, They dont know, and theyre gonna think Im a freak if I do! How many people have you seen that can make their eyes glow!?! She illuminated them on purpose, and Nekozawa gulped nervously. Promise not to tell them?

Risk my magic and hope to lose Bereznoff! She nodded, knowing that that was about the best promise she could get from the boy. Nekozawa proceeded to glide out of the room, calming the other occupants of the room.

They traveled back to the others. Now, why is it that Haruhi is here, and who are you all?

Well, glasses answered, my name is Kyouya Ohtori; the tall one is Takashi Morinozuka, we just call him Mori; the boy riding on Moris back is Mitsukuni Hanninozuka, we call him Hunny; and you know Haruhi and Tamaki. Haruhi is here to pay a debt for a vase that she dropped that was supposed to be a part of the school auction.

Kagome shook her head, You boys are too harsh. However expensive the vase may be, that is no reason to overwork her! I am ashamed of you all! She had her hand on her hip and was wagging her finger at them.

Actually, Kagome-sempai, I dont mind doing this at all& Kagome looked at her incredulously.

Thats& surprising, I suppose. Although, I must ask, do you need any help with anything? If it can help rid you of debt before youre sixty?

Tamakis eyes lit up, You could help Haru-chan host!

Well, you wouldnt wish to inconvenience her& Haruhi tried to coax Tamaki to abandon the idea.

That is an& interesting idea.

The small boy, now known as Hunny, spoke up, Yeah! Wouldnt that be fun Gome-chan!

Gome-chan, huh? I like that nickname, Hanninozuka-sempai! Ohtori-san you seem like the finances guy& How much would Fujioka-sans debt be lowered if I helped?

Kyouya raised a brow. No one had ever pegged him that quickly before. Well, Kagome, the debt would be reduced by half.

Good. She said with firm resolve, Let me help!

Haruhi smiled. Someone to help her with her debt! She had already decided to stay with the Host Club no matter what, but the thought of clearing her debt was nice too. Thank you Kagome-sempai.

The woman shook her head, No, no! Please, just Kagome! A strange look crossed her face, Could this count as my art credit?

Tamaki looked puzzled, No, why?

Because I just missed band. She replied flatly.

Thats okay, Gome-chan! That just means you can get dressed!

I suppose so& But does that mean you have an extra costume?

Well& Kyouya began tentatively, a glimmer in his eye, we do have one costume&

Great! They handed her the costume. She blanched, Maybe NOT so great.

Kagome changed and stepped out of the room. I freaking look like a freaking ookami! She mumbled to herself. She had a tail and a headband on the top of her head with a set of fangs as well. The costume, overall, really was like Kougas.

We got it from an ancient drawing. Kyouya stated.

You sure freaking did.

The costume they had left was a Lycan. Kouga would have been proud.

END

MB: Meh? Tell me if something with all of the facts arent lined up.

Much appreciated!
-Masterakatare-san

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment