Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - ...Eat Cake

Done with the Feudal Era, Kagome wwent back to home only to find tha she had been excepted to the prestigeious Ouran high. She makes new friends, enemies, and ultimately, a new love... InuOuran crossover KagKyo
By MasterBakatare-san

Chapter 3 - ...Eat Cake

Chapter 3 - ...Eat Cake
MasterBakatare
December 2007
In thy room-eth (suppose to be sleeping)

MB: I love the Beatles& I have over 250 Beatles songs on my iPod&

MB: Meh.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from either Inuyasha or Ouran High School Host Club& Though I am in high school&

Thoughts



Never Again Will I&

Chapter 3: &Eat Cake

Kagome sighed, sitting in her chair lazily, eyes closed. Gome-chan! Gome-chan! Come sit with Takashi and me! The girl opened one eye and gazed over at the senior who was calling her. She pushed herself out of the chair, making it as though a big effort.

Yes, Hanninozuka-sempai? What can I do for you? Kagome was still rather uncomfortable in the wolf suit; it brought back too many bitter memories.

I wanted to know if you wanted to sit and have cake with us? The older boy looked at her with wide pleading eyes. He may have been older, but he reminded her of Shippo. Especially because of his sweet tooth.

Sure, Hanninozuka-sempai, why not. The fair-haired boy smiled at her and handed her a slice of the sweet cake. Thank you. She responded politely.

The girls sitting around them giggled, Who are you? One managed to ask, her face rather red.

She was about to answer but heard her cousins voice interrupt her. This is my favorite cousin and new Host Club member, Kagome Higurashi! Doesnt he look wonderful in his lycan garments? It suits him perfectly!
Ooh! Most of the girls squealed, He does look absolutely adorable!

Kagome grumbled, disgruntled that all of this attention had been directed to her. She looked toward Haruhi warily. How does she do this on a regular basis? She wondered.

Your cousin? One gasped. All the others gasped, Thats so cool!

Uh& I guess its okay&I dont really know Tamaki-san, though. I just found out he was my cousin today& And Im pretty sure Im his only cousin. Kagome looked bored.

Yes, Tamaki said nervously, as if treading on thin ice, hes just watching today.

Ooh! A flute! Damn! They noticed. Play something, Kagome-san! It seemed the whole club was focused on her at that point.

Yes, yes! Please play something, Gome-chan! Takashi and I would love to hear you play! Wouldnt it be cool, Takashi?

The taller boy nodded in automatic agreement with his cousin. Kagome glared at him, but she couldnt tell if he cared or not.

Growling, she obediently took out her flute. Connecting the head joint and the body of the together with expert skill, she sighed in defeat.

Placing the instrument to her lips lightly, she blew a soft note, attempting to mentally tune her flute. Once she was satisfied, she closed her eyes and began to blow, letting her fingers automatically reach notes. She hadnt played in a while and loved to improvise, so she decided to work around a Bb concert scale.

She opened her eyes as she stopped playing; everything had gotten too quiet. She looked at them all questioningly, What? Was I flat or something?

That seemed to break everyone out of their trance. All of the girls, once again, squealed loudly. Oh, Kagome-chan! Tamaki ran over and latched onto her, My dearest cousin! That was amazing!

Kagome swatted him away angrily. I dont care if youre my cousin or not, you dont touch me like that.

Thanks for the cake, Hanninozuka-sempai, I think Ill just go back to the window now& The teen smiled over at her brightly. Walking back to her original post, she yawned and closed her eyes, crossing her arms and her ankles. Soon enough, she was asleep like before the whole cake incident, as she would furthermore refer to it as, happened.

At the end of the hosting session, Kyouya woke her up. Kagome-san, it seems that you truly attracted attention to yourself today. A lot of our customers today requested that they sit with you tomorrow. Your flute playing was phenomenal, I must say. Though, weren't your fangs in the way?

Not even bothering to open her eyes, Kagome answered him, I just hope this helps Fujioka-san eliminate her debt& And, no, the fangs presented no problem, although, I did cut my lip slightly. See you tomorrow. I have to meet up with Nekozawa-chan. I do gotta change first& Kyouya winced at the way she so familiarly referred to the Black Magic user as well as her bad use of grammar. Not even bothering to go to the changing room, she slipped on her pants under the (faux) fur pelt (MB: she was also wearing shorts under, I assure you) and pulled the cloth off.

Everyone in the club seemed to pause awkwardly. What? She asked for what seemed like the billionth time that day, Im changing. Got a problem with that? Not like youre gonna see anything& she mumbled. She pulled off the furry gauntlets and ankle protectors and unbuckled the armor around her chest. Everyone looked away as she did so, Idiots. Theres a reason I am able to wear the stupid mens uniform. I have to wear this wrap thing, so youre not gonna see anything. None listened, all seemingly glued to their spots as she changed the rest of her clothes.

Freaking morons& She growled as she headed toward the door. Suddenly, a looming presence came through the door. Kagome perked up immediately, Nekozawa-chan! How are you! How was the Black Magic club meeting? She went and hugged him, much to the displeasure of Tamaki. The cloaked figure blushed and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

I-it went well, mistress-OW! Kagome proceeded to give him a good knock on the noggin.

Its Kagome, remember? She narrowed her eyes dangerously.

Of course, Kagome. He emphasized her name so to appease her. All went well, and I am doing fine, thank you.

She smiled at him and dragged him out of the room, excitedly talking about the contents of the meeting.

The Host Club members were all quiet for a brief minute. Tamaki, Kaoru said, breaking the silence, youre cousin is kind of a weirdo&

Yeah. Agreed Hikaru, very weird.

Haruhi turned to them, No, I dont think shes weird. I think she is just& shutting herself out from the world& Isolating herself. I can see it in her eyes. Very shielded. Almost like she is afraid of something.

Kyouya looked at the girl curiously. She did seem to have a point, though, Nekozawa-sempai must have done something to make her more open around him, though. The analytical junior only stated the obvious, but it seemed that a new weight had been added Tamakis shoulders.

Shes my cousin. He stated weakly, flopping into a chair. I want to get to know her&

Haruhi went over to the self-proclaimed king and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, Im sure youll get to know her eventually, Tamaki-sempai. Just give it time& Im sure it will work out in the end! She gave him a small smile before excusing herself, saying that there was a produce sale she wished to attend.

A light bulb seemed to go off in Tamakis eyes. I got it! We could spy on her! Hunny looked slightly apprehensive.

But Tama-chan& Wouldnt that be invading her personal space?

The Host club members all stared at their King. Well& It wouldnt be if& He seemed to contemplate something, one of you& he hesitated ever so slightly, took her out on a date& Kyouya gazed at his friend apprehensively. It would have to be Kyouya. He stated, firm in resolve, Im her cousin, and I think that Kyouya would be able to catch onto things any one of you might not. So, Kyouya, would you take my cousin on a date?

The Ohtori was shocked into silence. His heart (for whatever reason) seemed to beg him to say yes, while his brain, logically, told him to say no. He nodded unconsciously, it appeared as if his heart had won the internal battle.

He didnt seem to hear Hikaru and Kaorus snide remarks, teasing the ice prince, as they insisted on calling him. He did, however, manage to hear that after the date, which he would be initiating, he was to tell them anything and everything that happened.

Sitting there aloofly, the stoic junior sighed in acceptance for the job he had just (unknowingly) agreed too.

END

MB: Meh& Bad chapter& sorry& rather short too& all of em are, I guess&
MB: Oh, and I realize that the Japan High Schools are on a different schedule of sorts. Ninth grade is considered still considered middle school, and tenth is where high school starts& Oh, well& thats okay, I guess& meh.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment