Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fun, Fun, Fun For Everyone

Kagome Higurashi just recently transferred to a new school. There is one demon she already knows, but she will meet many others that will blow her world out of proportion. (Hiei/Kag/Kur)
by MasterBakatare-san

Chapter 1 - Fun, Fun, Fun For Everyone

Chapter 1 - Fun, Fun, Fun For Everyone
MasterBakatare
March 2007April 2007

MB: Yo dudes& and erm& dudets, I guess? `Tis I ONCE MORE! Hah haha! Okie, enjoy my story (and your stay)& Oh yeah, Kagome has Coolio glasses in this story.

Dedication: I dedicate this to my classmates, past, present, and (hopefully) future. I will love you all. Especially some of ya! (Just kidding!)

Disclaimer-eth: I do not own-eth any of the Yu Yu Hakusho or Inuyasha Characters-eth, and especially not John Lennon!

Youko

Hiei

Shuuichi

Kagome
thoughts


Sabishii

Chapter 1: Fun, Fun, Fun for EVERYONE!

:::\Kagome/:::

Deep Periwinkle eyes twinkled in delight under crimson-lens prescription glasses.
Ah, yes. She was really going to enjoy this. The school that she had been transferred to had demons! She smirked arrogantly, as she walked into the front gate of the school. She had refused to wear the school uniform, instead donning a baggy, black John Lennon shirt, above a grey long-sleeved shirt that had a pattern that she, herself stitched in both of the sleeves. Her pants were, none other than, black, hanging ever-so-slightly on her small frame, a belt that was placed over her shirt, barely keeping them in place. The bag she was using complemented her look completely. A black shoulder bag that gently rested on her right hip, which also had patterns that were stitched by her.
She sighed as she walked into the large school doors and headed for classroom 201 for Art, having received her schedule in the mail. Kami, did she ever hate art. That was when she sensed it. A DEMON! She was excited as she ran back out of the doors, jumping into the tree, startling a young man, also in black.
Holy crap! she cursed, HIEI!
The Hybrids scarlet eyes widened considerably, You& Onna& Kagome& What are you doing here?
I couldnt possibly leave my precious mate alone forever! She said with fake exasperation.
Hmph. We are not mates. Baka no onna. Although some people may find your joke funny, `tis not funny for me. He was annoyed, but humor glittered in his eyes. Besides, after you left, there, I thought I was& How did you put it again? Oh yes, your fukushin no tomo. His eyebrows furrowed at the term.
Of course! She said dramatically, before the bells shrill ring brought them out of their private time. She winked at him, See ya round& Bosom Buddy! Kagome snapped her fingers, and faded away, and though Hiei was sure that it was her cackling, knowing Kagome, it was all in his head.

:::\Hiei/:::

Kuso& I thought that she had left years ago& I know she is immortal, but come ON! Whyd she have to bug me& Hiei muttered under his breath. He was right though, she was immortal, as well as a demon, a Komori/Kitsune at that. Sometimes the most irritating people were kitsune. Take Youko for example. Peh. What an annoying Kitsune, sometimes more than Kagome, he shook his head when suddenly that VOICE!
Youko here ^_^

What do you want.

Now is that any way to be treating me?

Peh. Stupid Kitsune.

Ah, ah, ahhh& Now, now Hiei, have you had another lovers spat with your little girlfr Holy crap! Who is that woman? Actually, what is she for that matter! She carries no scent or aura&

Hiei smirked with realization, Tis the one you call my& 'girlfriend'.

Youko choked, Kami! And you deny it! Man, I would be flaunting her if I could, but then I would have to steal her from you& Hmm& That isnt a bad idea actually&

Hiei growled just as Shuichi cut in, Youko! Cut it out! Class is starting!
Awwwww& Are you boys talking about little ol me? a strange voice cut in.
Hn.

Heh, heh, so you are, are ya? Ah, well, Hiei-CHAN did you at least say good things about me. Hmmmm?
Havent you bugged me enough for one day, stupid onn-

Ahem, the name is KAGOME, Hiei-chan
Um, hello&

FINE he yelled telepathically, KAGOME. There. Happy now.

Yup, thanks.
Um, hey, I hate to break up the party, but-

Just leave the premises if my mind, now

YO! Im talking here!

Oh! Hi! Youre soul hiding in that kid from my class! I was wondering about that& Um& So, whats your name? Mines Kagome. Im Hieis *cough*pretend*cough* girlfriend!
I am Shuichi Minamino, and the one who, so rudely interrupted you, is named Youko Kurama.
THE Youko Kurama?
Hiei rolled his eyes as he felt the kitsunes pride swell
Of course! What other Youko Kurama could there be?
My baby will be so excited!
Hiei snickered as Youko faltered.
Oh, did you not know? Kagome here is a

Oh shut up you! They dont need to know that!
Komori/Kitsune.

Hiei, Im warning you&
And she is a miko&

If you finish that sentence&
And has adopted a kitsune named Shippo, who is the lord of the eastern lands in Makai.

Thats it. Youre dead.
She let her miko powers slide rather quickly to the branch, causing Hiei to swear under his breath, although he was not surprised, it still hurt like jigoku. He growled when he heard Kurama cough, trying, but failing, to disguise his laugh.
He heard Kagomes voice responding to the teacher, and sighed, closing his eyes. That onna. If it were not for her filled out body and high voice, she could easily be mistaken for an otoko. Either way, it was her powers he had been drawn to, and her attitude hed stuck around for.

Thats right, he loved her. So what. Got a problem with that?

End of Chapter

KNOW DA LINGO (Henceforth known as Wakarimasen.)

WakarimasenI dont understand
OtokoMan, boy
OnnaWoman
JigokuHell
KitsuneFox
MikoPriestess
KomoriBat
KusoDamn it!
Fukushin no tomoBosom Buddy
SabishiiLonely

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment