Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Actions Speak Louder than Words

Kagome Higurashi just recently transferred to a new school. There is one demon she already knows, but she will meet many others that will blow her world out of proportion. (Hiei/Kag/Kur)
by MasterBakatare-san

Chapter 2 - Actions Speak Louder than Words

Chapter 2 - Actions Speak Louder than Words
MasterBakatare
March 2007April 2007

MB: Yo dudes& and erm& dudets? I am on a roll on honor roll! I got that from a website! Da best in da world, don cha know!

Disclaimer-eth: I do not own-eth any of the Yu Yu Hakusho or Inuyasha Characters-eth.

Sabishii

Chapter 2: Actions speak louder than words

:::\Kurama/:::

Kurama couldnt understand why Hiei would deny that Kagome was hisArgh! He couldnt think about it now. It almost hurt when he said it. He didnt understand this awkward and persistent feeling, especially because hed just met Kagome, so he dismissed it. Meanwhile, he was sitting under the tree, which Hieiand Kagome (for some unexplained reason)were sitting in. Just a second ago, Kagome had gotten Hiei to have a bite of her pizza. It was beyond Kurama how she had done it. Hed have to ask her later. He saw her trying to feed Hiei, and he felt a burst of jealousy flame through him. He put his lunch down, standing up abruptly. He heard Kagome call out to him, but he didnt care. He was upset for a reason he didnt understand, which got him even angrier! He quickly jogged into the school, oblivious to the worried woman following him, their combined footsteps resonating in the hall, one after another.
Damn. He cursed, stopping by the boys lockers.
Rama-chan? Kagome inquired, effectively breaking his daze, Are you okay? Whats wrong? Is there anything I can do?
Dammit, I just dont know whats wrong with me. I-its nothing. I-I just need to be alone right now.
Oh, right. Kagome was hurt. She had empathy powers, and she knew that he was jealous. She only wished that she knew why. She swallowed her pride and did what her mother does whenever she would feel bad. She went over to him and gave him a hug. He gasped. She was blushing madly as she mumbled, Ill be here if you need anything& She paused, as she let go, Emo freak. She said with a grin, trying to bring out the humor of the situation.
Kurama grinned at the dark humor. She made him feel like theyd known each other forever. Thats when it him. Could it be love?

MB: Phooey! That was a REALLY short chapter!
MB: ^_^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment