Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Careless

Kagome Higurashi just recently transferred to a new school. There is one demon she already knows, but she will meet many others that will blow her world out of proportion. (Hiei/Kag/Kur)
by MasterBakatare-san

Chapter 3 - Careless

Chapter 3 - Careless
MasterBakatare
May 2007

MB: Yo, yo, yo! How are yall doin`! I am BACK!

Dedication: I dedicate this to my classmates, past, present, and (hopefully) future. I will love you all. Especially some of ya! (Just kidding!)

Disclaimer-eth: I do not own-eth any of the Yu Yu Hakusho or Inuyasha Characters-eth.

Sabishii

Chapter 3: Careless

:::\Kagome/:::

Kagome left the school in the foulest of moods shed been in a while. She knew that she couldnt do everything, but she wanted to. She wanted to help Kurama with the problem that he was having, and she wanted to help Hiei become less emotionally stunted. She absentmindedly walked into the crosswalk, not even checking to see if it was safe to walk. It wasnt. Her only warning was a screeching noise as the car sped up, the tires imprinting skid marks on the road.
No one saw it coming, including her. There was a flash of citrine, before all went black.
She opened her eyes only to see white. Funny, Kagome thought dryly, I always remembered Koenmas office being brown&She groaned and heard voices& Two of them& she opened her eyes and winced at the intensity of the light.
Damn the hospital. She murmured, words slurred slightly, Too white&
She heard a couple of sighs and a& growl?
As her eyes adjusted to the light, she surveyed her audience. Hiei, eh, that was expected. Kurama, Hmmm& Probably here to accompany Hiei. Yusuke? Why was he here? Sure, he was her cousin, but she hadnt seen him since they were both five& As her eyes landed on the last person, she squealed, bolting out of bed, latching on to her poor victim.
SESSHOMARU! Kagome clung to him as if he was a life support.
Yes miko, `tis I, Sesshomaru. While it is nice to see you again too, this one must request that you get off me please. His ebony hair (disguised for obvious reasons) was tied up in an elegant pony tail (if there ever was such a thing) and his eyes were a deep maroon, but nothing else had changed, and she was thrilled. Someone she could really talk to about the past.
Hows my baby, Shomaru? She smiled sentimentally.
Fine as always, of course. Not in war or anything. Marriage is working out with Rin. I cant believe it still& Third kid on the way. He trailed his hand down her forearm and sighed. You still attract trouble, I see.
You becha! Kagome said smugly, a toothy grin on her face. You didnt visit last month. Why?
Sesshomaru shifted uncomfortably before changing the subject, You have ignored your other guests. A kitsune and a hybrid, I believe. He stepped back so to take the attention off of him. He bowed before leaving the tiny, private hospital room, headed for the waiting room.

MB: Shhwee& Another short chapter& Hopefully, the next one will be better&

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment