Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Jealousy Can be a Burden

Kagome Higurashi just recently transferred to a new school. There is one demon she already knows, but she will meet many others that will blow her world out of proportion. (Hiei/Kag/Kur)
by MasterBakatare-san

Chapter 4 - Jealousy Can be a Burden

Chapter 4 - Jealousy Can be a Burden
MasterBakatare
June 2007

MB: Yawn& Im home sick today& It sucked& I missed band& Ugh& My room is too hot& Or maybe its a fever& On second thought, who cares&

Dedication: I dedicate this to my classmates, past, present, and (hopefully) future. I will miss you all& Especially some of ya *wink*! (Just kidding!)


Disclaimer-eth: I do not own-eth any of the Yu Yu Hakusho or Inuyasha Characters-eth.

Youko

Hiei

Shuuichi

Kagome
Thoughts


Sabishii

Chapter 4: Jealousy can be a Burden&

:::\Hiei/:::
Hiei visibly relaxed when Sesshomaru left. He hated that guy. Drove him crazy. He knew that Sesshomaru was in love with Kagome, and it annoyed him that he had competition. Hiei loved a good fight, but not when he really wanted something. Screw the fact that Sesshomaru was the king of Makai, Hieid beat him anyway!
Kagome had known Sesshomaru from way back it seemed, but she wouldnt say how they knew each other. He gazed over at her, only to see how disappointed she was that hed left. He didnt want to admit it, but there was a very good chance that she loved him too. In fact, somewhere deep inside of him, Hiei knew that she did, he just didnt want to admit it.
Well, on to the next issue!
What the hell were you doing, getting yourself run over?
She turned her luminescent eyes to him, Like I asked for it. Dammit Hiei! The freaking car SPED UP! I didnt just go walking into a moving car! And Yusuke! What are you doing here!
The apparition growled. How did she know Yusuke anyway? He saw the detective tentatively hold up a bag full of clothes wincing when she growled at him, H-hey cous! Ha ha? So, how ya doin? Yusuke gulped, Havent seen you in years!
Cousins. That explains it. Hiei was satisfied with that answer, though, he was rather amused that the detective was scared of her. Then again, he would have been too& If he were Yusuke anyway. He sighed and decided to calm down the woman before she ripped the I.V. out her arm-which she nearly did when she tackled Sesshomaru.
Calm down Kagome! He said forcefully. He saw as she looked over at him and began to pout.
It was his fault tough, Hi-chan! Hiei rolled his eyes. He raised a brow at the Tantei, who shrugged his shoulders as if saying, dont look at me.
Hiei had the feeling that he was going to have a long day. He heard snickering and remembered that the Kitsune had tagged along with him, saying that not only did he feel bad for Kagome, but he also wanted to see Hiei walk into a hospital without killing anybody.
So, Kagome began, when am I going to meet the rest of the Tantei, Yusuke? I bet Bara-chan wont recognize me and propose on the spot, declaring undying love for me!
Actually, as funny as that would be, he has finally settled on somebody! Hieis sister-
Yukina, yes, I know already Yusuke. Hi-chan here is very informing. And cute when hes pouting because he just figured out that hed given some personal information without realizing it!
Hiei growled and she giggled. Might I suggest, Kagome-san, that you get some rest? Kurama finally decided to cut in before things got messy.
She waved him off as if it were nothing, Screw rest. Thesell be gone by tomorrow!
By the way, Yusuke, I hate to break it to ya, but Im not really your cousin& The Higurashis were just kind enough to take me in. She yawned, blatantly ignoring Yusukes jaw hitting the floor. Well, if you were actually related to me, youd be Koenmas cousin too!
That was the last straw for Yusuke, as he began to flip out, WHAT THE HELL!?! Im not your cousin!?! YOURE FREAKING RELATED TO KOENMA!?!

Kagome looked at him, getting annoyed. Look Yusuke, I only found out a year ago, and I wasnt expecting to see you for a while, so dont get mad.
Dont get mad my-
Yusuke! I believe that we should leave Kagome-san alone! She is still technically sick&
And what of it, Kurama! I thought she was my freaking cousin! FAMILY!
Hiei grinned as he saw Kagomes power begin to flare. Kurama was just thankful that she didnt have to share a room with anybody.
Kagome sighed, Just get out of my room, the whole lot of you& Im tired, and visiting hours are over soon anyway. She glanced at Hiei, Could you watch the Temple for me? She smiled as he nodded slightly, Thanks!
END
MB: There& Not that much, I know, but Im working on it& Just be patient& Ill try to update all of my stories& Soon&

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment