Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ::THE BEGINNING::

One day, Nuriko went to visit, Shyazo and Sanzo. Nuriko, is supposedly Sanzo’s long lost 1/2 sister. Shyazo is Sanzo’s “girlfriend”. Anyway, Nuriko tells Sanzo a "little" lie, and has CONVINCED Sanzo to let her teach him how to draw....

NOTE: O

Chapter 1 - ::THE BEGINNING::

Chapter 1 - ::THE BEGINNING::


One day, Nuriko went to visit, Shyazo and Sanzo. Nuriko, is supposedly Sanzo's long lost 1/2 sister. Shyazo is Sanzo's “girlfriend”….



Sanzo: *reading in the joyous silence*

Nuriko: *slams front door open* HIYA SANZO!!! WHAT YA DOING???!!!

Sanzo: What do think?! I'm reading a newspaper…

Nuriko: You read that too much. You should read something else.

Sanzo: Like what? A comic book? (Sarcasm)

Nuriko: YUP!!!

Sanzo: -_-…

Nuriko: Did you know that Shyazo doesn't like guys who can't draw?

Sanzo: What a load of bull…

Nuriko: But I'm telling the truth! She ABSOLUTELY hates guys who CAN'T draw. And trust me, you CAN'T draw.

Sanzo: I don't believe you.

Nuriko: Fine don't take MY word for it. *turns to kitchen* Shyazo!!!

Shyazo: WHAT?!?!? LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I'm BUSY!!!*chasing around table with frying pan*

Goku: *chocking*

Shyazo:*smacks Goku's back, so he doesn't choke*



(Shyazo is chasing Gojyo because he was randomly in the kitchen, she asked why, and he replied “I'm hiding from Aya”. She joked by saying, `I was gonna call you a stalker…” and unfortunately for him he joked and replied, “There's nothing on you to stalk...” and so now she will smash him ^___^)



Nuriko:*to Shyazo* You don't like guys who can't draw aye?*wink*

Shyazo: YA, YA WHAT EVER!!!!

Nuriko:*turns to Sanzo with satisfying smile* I told you so, I told you so!

Sanzo:*thoughts* (What am I gonna do?) Fine then! I'll go get PROFESSIONAL help then...

Nuriko: You can't! It's…It's too expensive!

Sanzo:*whips out credit card* Not with this. It's unlimited credit.

Nuriko: But Shyazo's gonna find out anyway. Through the bills of course…
Sanzo…I'll ask Hakkai to help then…

Nuriko: Hakkai's on holiday! FOR A MONTH!!! And if you're thinking of asking any one else, to BAD! Because the only tow people who can draw, are Shyazo, and I don't think you want lessons from her…

Sanzo: Well who's the other person then…

Nuriko: me

Sanzo: OH HELL NO!!! I wouldn't ask help from YOU!!! I would rather DIE than ask for help from YOU!!!!!

Nuriko: Well THAT'S NICE…Anyway, either you let me teach you, or Shyazo will inflict unbearable pain using………..a spatula!

Sanzo: WHAT???!!!!A spatula?......Fine, fine….

Nuriko: Of course, you do know you HAVE to pay ME…

Sanzo: WHAT???? Aren't we supposedly related?! Can't you do it FREE of charge?!

Nuriko: Why do YOU CARE??? It's UNLIMITED!!!

Sanzo: What's unlimited?

Nuriko:*sigh*you IDIOT! Unlimited CREDIT!!! Anyway, I'm not asking much. I'm gonna teach you 1 hour a day, 5 times a week. And…um…howz about I get…$100 an HOUR??? And in 1 week, you'll be the greatest artist…uh—out of the 8 of us…NO!!! 2nd…cauz I'm sure, you're gonna draw I bit BUDGET compared to Shyazo…

Sanzo:$500?...$500?!?!?!?!?

Nuriko: take it or leave it….and suffer….

Sanzo:*mumbles*fine…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Son_Nuriko on January 2, 2007, 8:24:20 AM

Son_Nuriko on
Son_NurikoLol omg  Sanzo's s stupid!!! I can't believe you put it on here!!! Man I loved it when I just made this up on the spot!