Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - LESSON ONE

One day, Nuriko went to visit, Shyazo and Sanzo. Nuriko, is supposedly Sanzo’s long lost 1/2 sister. Shyazo is Sanzo’s “girlfriend”. Anyway, Nuriko tells Sanzo a "little" lie, and has CONVINCED Sanzo to let her teach him how to draw....

NOTE: O

Chapter 2 - LESSON ONE

Chapter 2 - LESSON ONE


::LESSON ONE::





Nuriko: Ok. Let's start off with the basics. Let's draw a circle!*draws “circle” on paper*




Sanzo:……It's a…It's a…definitely NOT a circle!!!

Nuriko: Oh shut up and draw the circle!


Sanzo: *draws GOOD circle*

Nuriko: F-!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS A FAIL!!!! A TOTAL FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! DRAW THAT!!!!!!!!!!! *points at her drawing*

Sanzo: No! Yours looks like a god damn teardrop! Not even close to a CIRCLE!!! Or an oval for that matter!!!

Nuriko: If you don't draw THIS, you are going to fail and Shyazo's gonna dump you! Right Shyazo?!?!

Shyazo: FINE!!!! WHATEVER!!!! *smacks Goku because he's choking, and still chasing Gojyo(who has a blue eye)…

Sanzo: shoot…FINE!*draws shootty lame excuse for a circle*

Nuriko:*smirking with satisfaction*

Sanzo: Now what?

Nuriko: We're all done! Bye!*grabs Goku, and goes away*

Sanzo:……I swear if she wasn't my sister, I'd kill her off RIGHT NOW with my Shoureiju!

Gojyo:*runs out door with hair looking really badly cut*

Sanzo: o_O….WTF?!?!?

Shyazo: Long story short...Garbage disposal...


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment