Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jessie and Duke Dugan

It is my oc and darkblaze06's oc. plz enjoy!!!

Chapter 1 - Jessie and Duke Dugan

Chapter 1 - Jessie and Duke Dugan
       "Dog on!!! screamed Duke Dugan. As his hands became blue with fire. Suddenly two circles appeared around his waist. One went up, and one went down. Duke Thomas Dugan, the robotic-ghost dog. He turned, to see his best friend, Maxine (Max) Spring, sitting on her porch step. Duke sensed her sadness. He flew down. He sat by Max, and turned normal. "Max, what's wrong?" he said, Max slumped her head on Duke's shoulder. "Max, dear!!"  called Mrs.Spring. Max got up and hugged Duke. She ran over to the van screaming crying. "Max is moving." thought Duke. He waved bye. Max waved as the van backed out of the Spring's driveway. The moving van followed the Spring's van. After the Spring van and the moving van was gone, Duke's eyes filled with tears, and he ran and started to turn dog. He flew in the air, and flew to another house. It was his other best friend, Marshall Falls house. The Falls' weren't rich, but had a great house. Duke turned normal, and knocked on the door. An unfamiliar kid answered. He looked about three. He sucked on his hand, and held a toy elephant. "I'm Ben." he said. Duke looked past Ben, into the house. "I'm Ben." said Ben. "Looking for the Falls?" said a girls voice. Duke expected it to be Ben's mom or sister, but only Ben stood there. Sucking his hand. Duke looked behind himself. A girl with red and purple hair. Duke heard Ben again. "I am Ben!!" screamed Ben. "I KNOW THAT!!! yelled Duke. Ben ran inside.
              "I am Jessie." Said the girl. Jessie turned normal and stood by Duke.
 
.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment