Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - What?

It is my oc and darkblaze06's oc. plz enjoy!!!

Chapter 2 - What?

Chapter 2 - What?
     "Huh?" said Duke. "Jessie." she said. Duke wrinkled his face. "A halfa? That's weird." "Duke Dugan, I know your secret. I have been spying on you. I really think you are neat. Half fourteen year old, half robotic ghost dog. Imagine our kids...." she said looking at him. Duke just stared. "Okay. I do not even know you. I am DEFINANTLY not even close to have a kid with you." he said with disgust. "But our kids would be halfas!!" said Jessie. "S-" Duke did not even finish his sentence when Raskel and Ace, his brothers, came out and started singing: "Duke and a girl sitting on the porch. K I S S I N G !!!! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the girl with a baby carriage. That's not all, that's not all, then comes Duke drinkin' alcohol!!!!!" "ACE!!! MY FAITHFUL TWIN BROTHER?!! what are you doing?" screamed Duke. "OOOH!! You have a twin?? HOW NEAT!! yelled Jessie.
                 "Sorry." screamed eleven year old Raskel and ran inside. Ace dropped his math book and ran inside. "Hopefully Kade dosen't find out." said Duke. "Who's Kade?" said Jessie. "My sixteen year old sister Kaden." "Cool! a twin, a little brother, and an older sister? How awesome is that?" said Jessie. "Not to awesome." said Duke closing his eyes. "I have to get glasses." Duke mumbled. "What?" said Jessie. "Glasses." said Duke. "I have to get dumb ugly glasses." he said. "You will look sexy in glasses." said Jessie. "Yeah right, Jessie. First off, i am fat. Second, I have braces. Third, I am ugly. And Last but not least, I am getting glasses." said Duke. "Duke, you are not fat. You are the skinniest boy I have ever seen. And I like guys with braces. Braces are cool! And you are soooo not ugly. I think that you are hot, Duke. And last but not least, glasses are nice." she said slumping her head on his shoulder. "That is what my old friend Max used to do." he said.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkblaze06 on September 20, 2006, 10:39:28 AM

darkblaze06 on
darkblaze06This is great! Can't wait for more!