Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - My Hero

It is my oc and darkblaze06's oc. plz enjoy!!!

Chapter 3 - My Hero

Chapter 3 - My Hero
        "This is how I feel about Jamie." he said, popping a balloon. "Jessie." said Jessie as she swooped down into his room. "Hi!" she said. "Do you like the name Jamie?" said Jessie. "Why?" said Duke. "Because we could name our daughter Jamie." said Jessie smiling. "Jamie Lane Dugan" said Jessie as she pranced around the room. "Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. Jamie Lane Dugan!!" "Jamie Lane?" said Duke. "What's with the name Lane?" said Duke. "I love that name." said Jessie. "Dukey, turn around." she said. "Dukey?" said Duke. He turned and Jessie saw his glasses. "Sexy thang!" Duke's watch rang. "Dog on!" he said and turned. A big old ugly thing phased through his window. It hit Jessie pretty hard. Even though Duke acted like he hated Jessie, he really did like her as a friend. "Get away from her!!!" screamed Duke. He sucked the guy into the thermos. He swooped down and grabbed Jessie. He held Jessie. She wrapped her arms around his neck. And shut her eyes and let her head on his shoulder. "Jess, why didn't you turn?" he said. "Because I was too busy watching you. You are so cute." she said whimpering.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkblaze06 on September 25, 2006, 10:18:54 AM

darkblaze06 on
darkblaze06Awww...this is getting good! ^^