Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Far Away

It is my oc and darkblaze06's oc. plz enjoy!!!

Chapter 4 - Far Away

Chapter 4 - Far Away
         "Pack, kids!!!" yelled Mrs. and Mr. Dugan at the same time. The Dugans packed. Duke slumped his bag down a flight of stairs. "Buh Bye Allamore Street. Buh Bye  Dominick High." he said looking out his kitchen window. Mr. Dugan put all the bags in the van. The five Dugans, Mrs. Dugan, Mr. Dugan, Ace, Kade, and Raskel got it in the van. Raskel yelled out the window, "C'mon, Duke!!" Duke sat on the porch. Jessie slowly approached him. "Buh Bye Jess." said Duke. Duke walked to the van and got in. They drove away to somewhere. "Amity Park?" said Kade. "Yes." said Mrs. Dugan. They were there.
 
          Six years passed and Duke was fresh out of college. He drove to what was called Perpich Hall. All the fresh graduated college students were going to have a taco and desert dinner. "Master Dugan?" said a lady's voice. "Who are you and how do you know me?" thought Duke. He felt a fingernail cross the letters of his last name on the back of his shirt. " Du-Gan....." said the voice. "STOP IT!! Screamed Duke. Everyone in the Perpich looked at him. He turned around. "Hi." said the lady. "Jessie?" said Duke. ""Yes, My Dukeykin." "I have missed you SOOO much!!" screamed Duke.
"MORON! STOP SCREAMING!!" Said a man. "SORRY RETARD!!" said Duke, his eyes glowing. He was starting to growl. "Calm, DukeyLicious." said Jessie. The Perpich taco dinner was over.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment