Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - And My Family..

It is my oc and darkblaze06's oc. plz enjoy!!!

Chapter 5 - And My Family..

Chapter 5 - And My Family..
                Duke and Jessie walked out of the Perpich. "I just can't believe it's you!" screamed Jessie. She hugged him tightly. "Where do you live, Duke?" said Jessie. "Don't know. Don't have a house yet." he said. His watch rang. "Jessie, you know I gotta take this." he said, turning. "I know, so do I." said Jessie. She slowly turned, then Duke did the same. They fought the huge robot. Duke landed. It was close to nightfall. Duke walked off. "Duke, where are you heading to?" she said. "Pry a hotel." he said. "Duke, You can stay with me." said Jessie. "Okay!" said Duke. Jessie's house was not far, and she drove him there.
                "Wow! Jessie, do you live with someone?" he said. "Nope." said Jessie. "It is for me and my family. When I have one. Dukey, I really want three kids. Will you be the father?" said Jessie. "Uh, well, you know, well, YES!" Said Duke. "Oh, Dukeykins!! I love you SOO much!" she said. They started to make out. In the morning, Jessie took a pregnancy test. She yelled to Duke, "It's positive!" The Dugan family came over and tried to redecorate the baby's room. "Blue? What if my baby is a girl?" said Jessie,drinking water. "Cause. We found out it is a boy a long time ago. Jessie spit her water, and cried. "Pain...Oh the pain......" There was water and blood on the hardwood floor. "Well, at least that isn't the new carpet..." said Duke's mom. "Contractions.. Pain.... TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL, MARMADUKE THOMAS DUGAN!!" She yelled. "Take her to the hospital. Me, Mom, Ace, Kade, and Raskel will finish the room." said Mr. Dugan. Duke nodded and lead Jessie out to the car.
                      "Breathe." said Duke. They reached the Dominick Hospital. It was several hours before the baby was born. Duke got Jessie a yougurt and milk. He gave her a massage in nasty places. The couple heard a woman scream while giving birth. "Duke..... I am scared." "Don't be scared, Jessie. I wil be by your side." He sat on the couch by Jessie's bed." He reached out for her hand. She grabbed his hand and squeezed. Two fat nurses and a doctor came in. "Okay. Ready to have a baby?" said the doctor. "Let's get this done and over with." said Jessie. She pushed and breathed,but about four hours untill the baby was born. "Drake Michael Dugan." said Duke. Their baby boy in hands. "Push!" yelled the fat nurse. "My baby is already born." said Jessie. "No, you are having twins." said the even fatter nurse.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkblaze06 on October 11, 2006, 1:20:44 PM

darkblaze06 on
darkblaze06Wow...this is so good! ^^