Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Hospital.. AGAIN!!

It is my oc and darkblaze06's oc. plz enjoy!!!

Chapter 7 - Hospital.. AGAIN!!

Chapter 7 - Hospital.. AGAIN!!
                   Lane Jacob {Jake} Dugan was the sportiest in the Dugan family house hold. He was in Soccer, basket ball, base ball, band, football, and swimming.  Jessie and Duke both knew that Jake would seriously get hurt at some point of time. Well, it happened."Football time, Jake and Drake." said Duke to the twin boys. "Fine." said Drake. "What is wrong with you?" said Jake, not looking to where he was walking. "Time for another sport!" he said with excitment. "Easy for you to say." said Drake. "DAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDYYYY!! MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY!" screamed Danielle and Jamie, the girl twins. Danielle, {Dani}, the evil twin, ran across the hall. She had her hand out. Jake and Drake, babbling on and on, did not mind Dani's screams. Dani hit Jake in the back, causing him to tumble across the hall, and down the stairs. He rolled through the living room, and into the kitchen. Jessie was sitting on the kitchen table reading a magazine. She did not notice Jake. He rolled out of the kitchen, into the porch. The door was open. "Oh, no!" he thought. "Dad has not put up the side fencing yet!" he screamed in his mind. The porch was not on the first story, it was on the middle story. Jake tried to control himself, but he could not do it. He rolled out of the door, and on to the porch. He tried to grab a hold of something, but he couldn't. He rolled off the porch, and on to the ground. He was screaming, even crying. He hit the ground. He was bawlling. His leg was bloody, so was his face. 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkblaze06 on October 11, 2006, 1:22:34 PM

darkblaze06 on
darkblaze06Oh no...I hope he'll be ok! Can't wait for the next chappy. ^^