Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Waiting Sad and Gloomy

It is my oc and darkblaze06's oc. plz enjoy!!!

Chapter 8 - Waiting Sad and Gloomy

Chapter 8 - Waiting Sad and Gloomy
        Jake cried as loud as he could. It did not work. Two neighbor boys, Dominick and Mark saw him. "Jake?" said Dominick. "Lane, You OK?" Said Mark. "No. I am NOT Okay, Mark." he sobbed. "I'll get your parents." Said Dominick. "Okay. I'll help him up." said Mark. Dominick ran inside the house. Mark ran over to Jake. Mark picked up his head. "Buddy, What happened, Dude??" asked Mark. "I rolled off the -. Mark, I think I am going to throw up." said Jake. "Oh God...." said Mark. Jake leaned over and barfed all over the grass. Dominick came running out of the house with Jessie and Duke. "Mark!!!! Dominick!!" yelled Mrs. Steepher, the boys's mom. "Time for football practice!! You can play with Drake and Lane later. You will see them in football practice, Too." said Mrs. Steepher. "Thanks, boys. We better get Lane here to the hospital." said Duke. "Seeya!" said Mark. "Ya, bye!!" said Dominick. Drake, Jamie, and Dani ran out. "We're ready for the football game." said Dani. She was in a little cheer leading outfit identicle to her sister's. "Kids, we are not going to the football game." Said Jessie. "Your brother is going to the hospital. "Mom, I am going to vomit." said Jake. He leaned foward and puked. They managed to get Jake in the car. They drove off to the hospital.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkblaze06 on December 23, 2006, 12:11:41 PM

darkblaze06 on
darkblaze06Oh no...poor Jake. *goes on to next chapter*
(by the way, I'm sorry I haven't commented on the story...I didn't realize I hadn't read the rest of it until now!!)