Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - In the Hospital Room

It is my oc and darkblaze06's oc. plz enjoy!!!

Chapter 9 - In the Hospital Room

Chapter 9 - In the Hospital Room
        The Dugan's were finally at the hospital. Two fat nurses opened the doors. A man lifted Jake and laid him on a couch. "Mom... I am gonna-" Said Jake. In mid sentence he paused. He puked all over the couch. "Stomach Flu." said the man. "Is that why you are here?" said a fat nurse. "No. My son,  Jacob here, rolled off the balcony." Jake sobbed. "Oh. Right this way." said The other fat nurse. "Um. My son can't walk." said Jessie. "Oh." said The nurse. "TOMMY!!" Screamed the nurse. The man came into the room. "Pick up that child and put him in a wheel chair." As told, Tommy picked up Jake, and Sat him in a wheel chair. Duke strolled the wheel chair. The two fat nurses led the three Dugan's into a little elevator. Jessie sighed. "What's wrong, Babe?" said Duke. "I just hope that Drake is watching Dani and Jamie."  The fat nurse rolled her eyes. "You have more children?" she said. "Yes, but why is is any of your business?" said Jessie. "Are your other kids responsible enough to stay home alone?" "Well, Drake is 10 going on 11, just like Jacob here. And Jamie and Dani are 5 going on 6." said Jessie. Jake sat in the wheel chair. This is longer than I thought. he said to himself. "DING DING!" Said the elevator. "Finally!" said the three Dugan's at the same time. The nurse showed the Dugan's Jake's room. Tommy was riding with them. Duke rolled Jake into the room. Tommy picked up Jake and set him on his bed. A doctor came in. The fat nurse exited the room. "Well, hello little guy!" said the doctor. "You can call me Devin!" said the doctor. "Doctor Devin?" said Jake. "Yes, boy?" "I think I am going to puke." Doctor Devin ran into the bathroom and came out with a bucket.
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkblaze06 on December 23, 2006, 12:13:14 PM

darkblaze06 on
darkblaze06Hmm...wonder if he has something more than a stomach flu...
Can't wait for more! ^-^