Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The girl of Jake's dreams

It is my oc and darkblaze06's oc. plz enjoy!!!

Chapter 11 - The girl of Jake's dreams

Chapter 11 - The girl of Jake's dreams
 Jake sat on his bed. He was bored with the room, the clothes, and his look. "I want this ugly mole to go away." he thought, poking at a small mole on his arm. "I wish my hair was all blond." he complained out loud. He yanked on a blond highlight. "Stupid." he muttered as he looked in the mirror. "I hate my hair." he said. "Why?" said a girl's voice. He turned. A girl about his age was standing in the door way. "H-hi. I-I'm J-Jake. Jake Dugan." He said. "Well, actually, my first name is Layne. My middle is Jacob. So, I go by Jake." he said, with a smile. "Well, I like your hair. And my name is Dakota. Dakota Celeste MacKenny." she said, smiling. "Wow!!! Wonderful name! I am 10. How about you?" he asked. "Well, I am 10 to." she smiled. "Great!" said Jake, as he reached for her hand. She gladly accepted. They sat on his bed and watched television. "Now I'm not so cross!" he thought. "Why are you in the hospital, Dakota?" said Jake. He looked at her. "Oh! Because I had surgery. I have to stay for a while longer." she looked sad. "Me to." he grabbed his chart. "Oh." He glared at the chart. "3 weeks." he said with a cross voice. "Me to! We will never seperate!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment