Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Jake's first grounding

It is my oc and darkblaze06's oc. plz enjoy!!!

Chapter 12 - Jake's first grounding

Chapter 12 - Jake's first grounding
               Jake bent over to her and she wrapped her arm around his head. They got close, close, and touched lips! They sat up, stared at each other, then KAZAM! They lip-locked. Jake enjoyed it as much as Dakota. He was actually counting the seconds. She finally stopped, paused, then kissed him again. This kiss was the best kiss Jake ever had. They wrapped arms around each other and kissed. Kiss, kiss, kiss, 85 seconds long. Going for 90 seconds, Jake was now interested in girls almost as much as Drake. He was counting down, 1 second to 100, and, "LANE JACOB DUGAN!!!!!" Screamed Jessie. Drake and Jessie were standing in the door way. Drake was giggling. Danielle smacked Drake in the head. "You'ra retarrrrrrrrrrrrrd." she talked like a stupid person that lived on the street. Jake sat up and stared blankely. So did Dakota. "S-s-o-sorry." said Dakota and Jake at the same time. Dakota's parents were also standing in the door way. Jessie had a bucket. Jake noticed that Drake's hair was bleach-blond. "Oh, crap." said Jake. Dakota got off of the bed, and ran to her room. Duke was happy to see his son get a kiss. But it gave him bad memories of Max. Duke's eyes glared red, and he went ghost dog in the middle of the hospital. "Jake, your grounded." said Jessie.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CryptoTheCat on December 28, 2006, 1:39:28 AM

CryptoTheCat on
CryptoTheCatoh gsh XDD 99 seconds XDD I wish I could have even a 10 second kiss with a guy ;-;

GhostGirl22 on December 28, 2006, 1:59:52 AM

GhostGirl22 on
GhostGirl22me to.....