Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Theres something about Drake.

It is my oc and darkblaze06's oc. plz enjoy!!!

Chapter 14 - Theres something about Drake.

Chapter 14 - Theres something about Drake.
Jake got into Dakota's room. He looked out the nearest window to see it snowing. "Tomorrow's Christmas." He mumbled. He entered the room and seen a curtain. Jake pulled the curtain away, to see Dakota and Drake. Kissing. His mouth fell open. He ran out of the room, trying not to scream. He looked in the mirror. "I AM SO STUPID!!!!!! LOOK AT ME! STUPID HAIR! IT PRACTICALLY GLOWS! STUPID TEETH, SO STINKING BAD! STUPID BROKEN ARM! STUPID BLUE CAST, STUPID, STUPID, SLING! DUMB STITCHES!" Jake was never, ever so mad! He layed on his bed, and his mom walked in. "Jake, how are you?" Jake ignored her and snorted. "Leave me alone." he yelled. "Jake! The doctors might let you out for Christmas!" "Who cares!" said Jake. Doctor Devin came in. "Dr. Spaulding, what have you decided on for Jake?" said Jessie. "Well, his stitches can come out in a week, his wrist is sprained really bad, so we are going to put a brace on it. And as for Christmas, we will let him out unless he gets sick again." Said Doctor Devin Spaulding.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CryptoTheCat on October 1, 2007, 10:24:06 AM

CryptoTheCat on
CryptoTheCato_o! Are.. are you back?! O_O"

(nice chapter o3o)