Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Merry Christmas!!! NOT

It is my oc and darkblaze06's oc. plz enjoy!!!

Chapter 15 - Merry Christmas!!! NOT

Chapter 15 - Merry Christmas!!! NOT
Jake layed on his bed, crying. Duke came up to him. "What do you people want from me?" Jake said, aggravated. "Lane! It's me! Your father!" duke said angrily. "You are coming home for christmas. Jake got up and looked at his stupid sling. He pulled on it, and it came off. "Woah sport. What are you doing?" Duke said. "I don't care. Not any more." said jake crying. He slipped on a pair of sweatpants, a tee shirt, and a pitbull sweatshirt. {his school mascot} "Bye Dad." he said and hugged duke. "W--Wait! Where are you going!" "I'm not sure. But merry christmas." Jake said and pulled on a hat. As he walked out he passed dr. devin. "Hey Jake! Where are you going, kid??" He asked, looking puzzled. "I dont know doc." jake said and shrugged. "some where." "Wait kid! You can't run off! not in your condition!!!" Dr. Devin sat down and burried his face in his hands. He looked behind and seen Duke running out of the elavator, with no breath. "Mr. Dugan!" Dr. Devin siad. "Where is that boy of yours heading!?!?!?!" he said looking worried. "I............ Don't................Know...." Duke basically panted. He looked out the door and seen it. It was snowing. bad. "Doc, Ill be back. I have to find my son!" "You can't go out there! It is christmas eve night! Don't you want your family to have a merry chrismtas? They wont if your not there!" Devin yelled after him. "I know that Doctor, but what about my son!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment