Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Cody??

It is my oc and darkblaze06's oc. plz enjoy!!!

Chapter 16 - Cody??

Chapter 16 - Cody??
Duke drove all over the streets and down the alleys, and he finally heard the noise of two little boys talking. He pulled over at the alley way and parked. He seen two little boys talking and hugging onto each other because they were so cold. One of them was Jake! Duke jumped out of the car and ran over to them. He picked Jake up and put him in the car. Duke started the car when Jake said, "Dad! Stop!" Duke stopped, and Jake got out. He went over to the freezing cold little boy and picked him up. He opened the back seat of the car, and put the little boy in the back. He buckled him up. "Dad." Jake said. "He doesn't have a family. I really want to keep him with us. He is real nice and helpful."Duke looked back at the freezing cold boy only wearing sweatpants, shoes, a tee shirt and a long sleeved turtle neck underneath. "Hello." said Duke. "Hi." he responded.  "Your son Jake helped me. He let me wear his hat for a while. Oh by the way, I am an orphan and don't want to go back to that stupid mean orphanage." He said. "Ok, well I will talk to my wife, and we will adopt you. Oh, by the way, what is your name. "Me?" said the little boy. "Oh, I'm Cody. Duke pulled out his cell and called Jessie. He talked to her for about 10 minutes telling her about Cody and that he found Jake. Right before they pulled into the hospital, Duke said, "Welcome to the family, Cody!" Jake smiled and gave the little boy a high five. "Oh and I am 9 years old." Cody said joyfully.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CryptoTheCat on January 12, 2008, 2:29:37 AM

CryptoTheCat on
CryptoTheCatstupid mean orphanage XD