Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Mysterious Changeling

Written back in 2016, when i was in a "My Little Pony" Phase.

What happens when a Mysterious Changeling suddenly shows up?
Things certainly get a bit confusing.

Chapter 1 - The Mysterious Changeling

Chapter 1 - The Mysterious Changeling
Through the Streets of Ponyville, walked a lone Changeling..

And unknown to Anyone, this strange Changeling was not part a hive many were Familiar with, but this Changeling was in fact the ruler of another unknown Hive..

He would pass by pony after pony, and a number of them looked at him with either fear or concern.
Someone even wondered:
"Is that one of Chrysalis' Changelings?"
Nope, or at least, not to their knowledge.

--

Suddenly, Shadow ended up bumping into a certain Rainbow Patterned Pony.
"Oh, sorry, i..." Rainbow Dash, as the pony went by, started.. but widened her eyes at the sight of Shadow.
Shadow narrowed his Creamsicle Colored Eyes on Rainbow Dash.
"Ch-ch-Changeling.. Don't send Chrysalis after me!" Then, Rainbow Dash took off in a hurry.
"Freak..." Shadow whispered, moving on.

-

"What is this?" Asked Princess Celestia.
"What is what?" Asked her Student, Twilight Sparkle.
"What is a Changeling doing in Ponyville?" Celestia Asked.
"A Changeling?" Twilight asked, Celestia stepped aside and let Twilight look through her Telescope.
And sure enough, through the Telescope, Twilight could See the Mysterious Changeling miling around.
"That's.. Odd.. and we haven't seen Chrysalis in Weeks.. i wonder if she knows about this.." So did Celestia.
"I am.. not sure... i do not remember Chrysalis' Changelings looking like that.." Celestia Commented.
"None-the-less.. we do appear to have a Rogue Changeling in Ponyville."
Which begged the question:
"Shall we do something about it?" Twilight asked.
"I do not know.. but for now, let's just observe the situation.. just to be on the safe side."
--

"Are you a Changeling?" Asked a Certain "Derpy" Pony.
"Hmm, I don't know, what do you think?" The Mysterious asked with annoyance.
"You guys are awesome! I wish i was like you!" Derpy, which was really the name of the pony, said with Excitement.
This gave Shadow an idea.
"Or.." He suddenly altered his Appearance to Match Derpy.
"I could be like you." It was like hearing yourself from someone else...
Hh wait.. it pretty much was.
"Hahaha!" Derpy laughed.
"Alright, Bye." The Changeling said with a little annoyance before leaving..

--

"Your Majesty, we have.. a strange situation unfolding.." Said a Changeling Drone.
"What do you mean 'Strange Situation'?" Asked a Certain Changeling Queen.
"There have been reports of.. well, this is how WE heard it.. of a 'Rogue Changeling' in Ponyville." Chrysalis, the Changeling Queen, looked at the Funny.
"Ponyv-... That isn't one of ours, is it?" Chrysalis asked them.
"Negative, we would have seen someone leave the hive." Another Drone Replied.
"Hmm.. that is strange.. if it is not one of ours..." Chrysalis took a minute to contemplate the Situation.
"Could it be from Another Hive?" Another Drone Asked.
"It must be, if it didn't appear to come from ours.. there is one Hive nearby but it was Abandoned Many Years Ago." Or so it seemed.
"Maybe this 'Rogue Changeling' came from that hive?" Asked the same Drone.
"I have no Clue.. we will have to investigate this further.. you Four, your coming with me." And So, Chrysalis and Four of her Changelings went to investigate this Strange Report.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment