Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Scary Ability

Written back in 2016, when i was in a "My Little Pony" Phase.

What happens when a Mysterious Changeling suddenly shows up?
Things certainly get a bit confusing.

Chapter 2 - A Scary Ability

Chapter 2 - A Scary Ability
"Now where did a sorry excuse for a changeling like YOU come from?" Asked a certain, meanie of a Griffon named Gilda.
The Mysterious Changeling was a little miffed by this.
"Well maybe you are one to talk.. Or does Polly want a BENT BEAK?!" Shadow seemed to glow a little.
"HA! Get real buggy boy, you couldn't possibly.." Gilda was about to regret her words... suddenly, the Strange Changeling morphed into a massive Being made entirely of Dark Energy, with white as eyes and mouth.
Gilda just stared wide eyed, before backing up some.
"Wanna eat your words, Birdy?!" The Changeling's voice was demonic, there was a growl and echo strapped to his voice now.
Gilda was shaking.
'What Changeling morphs into THIS?!' Was Gilda's thought before she took off running.
Then, the Chagenling returned to normal form.
"That's right, get lost you scrambled egg."

--

Unknown to the Changeling, he had been observed.

"If that was a Changeling, then what the buck did it just turn into?" Asked a Baffled Twilight.
"I've.. I've never seen that form before..." Said an Equally Baffled Celestia.

--

That's when Chrysalis and her Changelings entered Ponyville.. of course, other ponies ran indoors.

That's when they were faced by Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rarity.
"Chrysalis! What are you doing in Ponyville?!" Rainbow Dash asked.
"I heard there was a Changeling in Town, i wanted to meet this 'Changeling'.. assuming the rumors are true." The Ponies looked at each-other odd.
"When was there another Changeling?" Rarity asked Rainbow Dash, whom shrugged in reply.
"We.. weren't aware there was another Changeling.. or for that matter.. what it even looked like.." Rainbow Dash replied to Chrysalis.
"Oh, Really? Then why did i receive a report of a 'Rogue Changeling' here in Ponyville?" That's when their sign came..
"Monster!!" Gilda came in, panicking.
Out of her little Panic Attack, she ended up running into Pinkie Pie by Accident.
"Whoa! Watch where you're going!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.
"Monster!" Gilda repeated.
"What Monster?" Rarity asked.
"I was attacked by a.. by a.. I don't even know!" That's when Rainbow Dash asked.
"Calm down.. What did it look like?" She asked.
"At.. at first it was.. it was a Changeling... then.. it was this.. Big.. Black.. Mass of Energy.. some kind of Monster." Then, the Ponies looked at Chrysalis.
Whom was a little Dumb-Founded.
"Would that be one of yours, Chrysalis?" Rainbow dash asked.
"Energy Monst..." This seemed to baffle Chrysalis a bit.
"We would need Half of Ponyville's Love, perhaps more to be able to turn into.. this.. Energy Monster.. FOR JUST ONE Changeling.." This was strange.
"So wait.. this ISN'T one of yours?" Chrysalis shook her head.
"I don't believe I've ever Transformed into one of these things.. Nor any of my Drones.. So it couldn't be." This sent waves of fear down their spines.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment