Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Mysterious Artifact?

A Fanfiction i wrote back in 2016 when i was in a "My Little Pony" Phase.

When other methods fail, what will our Villains do to obtain the World Domination they Crave?

--

Featuring a Fan Artifact i created Called: The Stone of Talos.
In my Fanfictional Universe(s), it is a Multipurpose Stone, but its biggest potential purpose may be, if the right things are done, to grant somebody great power.

Chapter 1 - A Mysterious Artifact?

Chapter 1 - A Mysterious Artifact?
In the town of Ponyville, two Ponies had met up to talk about a Strange, Recent Happening.

"What's the matter, Rarity, you been a bit down lately." Asked a Certain Hat Clad Pony.
"Someone has ravaged my Store!" Applejack, the Hat clad Pony, widened her eyes.
"You're kidding." Applejack went in surprise.
"Well who could have done such a thing?" She asked after.
"Ugh, it's probably Discord Again, that guy doesn't know when to stop these days." Lately, the ponies have been having a tough time dealing with Discord, his antics had gotten a bit out of control.
"And now i'm having to rebuild everything and restock everything." Poor Rarity.
"Well Darlin', allow me to help you in this bad time." Rarity smiled and hugged Applejack.
"Thank you, i appreciate it."
--

"I take it Discord has been causing Trouble again?" Asked Princess Celestia to her Guest, Twilight.
"That's what we are trying to find out.. i swear, he's been out of control lately." As has been suggested.
"His is acting a little differently today than usual.. but why?" Celestia wondered.
"Think perhaps Chrysalis has something to do with it?" Twilight asked her.
"Hard to say.. then again, she's been up to her Usual Antics herself.. so.. oh, i don't know.." Thing were obviously very strange lately.

--

"I don't know what in Equestria possessed you to do such a thing, Discord." Said a Certain Changeling Queen to her Mutant Goat Acquaintance.
"Oh, like you wouldn't have done the same thing, 'Chrissy'." Chrysalis, as the Queen went by, scoffed.
"Perhaps I would, but it wouldn't be to look for.. whatever YOU were looking for." Now Discord Scoffed.
"Oh sure, all you Changelings ever look for is LOVE, i on the other hand have searching for something that is said to ENSURE world Domination." This made Chrysalis laugh.
"Sure, 'Said to', what even is this.. THING anyways?" Chrysalis asked him.
"If you must know, it is called the Stone of Talos, local lore has it that: whoever possesses the stone will be granted power beyond all imagination.. which means, had i gotten my hands on that Stone.. i would have been the world's new Ruler." Chrysalis had to laugh at this.
"Keep on Dreaming, Goat Boy, we all know I will become the worlds next Ruler, WITH or WITHOUT that stone of yours." Discord scoffed.
"Fine.. i guess you don't want to have incredible strength and power if you even DO become the new Ruler." This made Chrysalis narrow her eyes in Irritation.
Then, "Not if i find it first."
Thus, the race was on to find the stone of Talos.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment