Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Incident in the Forest

A Short Fanfiction i wrote back in 2016 when i was in a 'Legend Of Spyro' Phase.

--

Set Ten Years after the Events of 'Legend Of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon': Spyro and Cynder had since come to know a Wonderful Dragoness.

But what happens one night when things go wrong?

Chapter 1 - Incident in the Forest

Chapter 1 - Incident in the Forest
It was Stormy.. Wet.. windy.. there was some trees that were losing Branches to the Fierce winds.


In the Middle of the Forest, we find a 24 Year old Black Dragoness named Midnight, running to find any kind of shelter.
But she wasn't alone, as She was Carrying her Two year old Daughter, Azure, on her head

"Where are we going, Mommy?" Little Azure asked her Mother.
"To find a place to stay until this Weather clears up." Midnight said back to her.

Of course.. that plan was Derailed suddenly when a Lightning Struck a large, Heavy Tree Branch and brought it down on the Running Dragoness.
"D'oh!" And they went down hard, Azure fell off and Hit the ground rolling, smacking into a Tree.
"Ow.." Azure moaned painfully, looking up and finding her Mother pinned under the large Branch.
"Mommy! No!" She quickly got up and ran to her.
The Impact had Knocked Midnight out, she wasn't moving.. if anything.. you could barely tell she was Breathing.
"Oh... What do i do?!" Being an Infantile Dragoness, Azure wasn't sure as to what she should do or what she COULD do..
And being as Small as she was, Lifting Large Objects was a bit out of the Question at the Moment.
Plus, at her Current Training Level, she could only Fly short Distances..
So.. getting help may take a while..
"Oh.. If only Dad were here.. he'd know what to do." The situation was a bit Tense at the Moment.
Plus, Even if she called for help, who could hear her over the Rain, Wind and Thunder?

--

"S-Spyro.. I'm getting worried.. Shouldn't Midnight be back by now?" 25 Year old Cynder, whom had her Three year old Son, Ghost, on her Back, had asked Spyro with Concern.
"Yeah.. she should have been back an Hour and a Half ago.. i hope she didn't.." Get hurt? Well.. if only they had known what exactly happened.
"Oh.. Perhaps i should look for her.. Ancestors only know what could have happened.. Watch Ghost for me, will you?" She asked him, Having Ghost jump down from her back before she went Looking for Midnight.
Meanwhile, Little Ghost walked up to Spyro with a look of Confusion.
"What's wrong with Midnight?" Ghost asked his Dad.
"She should have been back by now.. I'm just hoping she didn't get lost or get Injured... or worse.." Though, they should thank goodness it wasn't the very last one.. though.. let's hope Midnight and Azure could be found.. otherwise.. there is certainly a chance that may happen.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment