Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Cynder to the Rescue

A Short Fanfiction i wrote back in 2016 when i was in a 'Legend Of Spyro' Phase.

--

Set Ten Years after the Events of 'Legend Of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon': Spyro and Cynder had since come to know a Wonderful Dragoness.

But what happens one night when things go wrong?

Chapter 2 - Cynder to the Rescue

Chapter 2 - Cynder to the Rescue
Sure enough, about Twelve Miles into the Forest, Cynder had spotted Midnight pinned under a Large tree Branch.
"Oh no." She whispered with Fear, quickly descending.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cynder! Help!" Azure called as Cynder had landed.
"Oh, Azure, you're here too?" But then she remembered.. they BOTH had gone out.
"Oh, Right." She said with Realization.

--

"W-Where am i?" Midnight's voice echoed.

"Do not worry dear Sister, it is not the end for you yet." Said an echoing voice that sounding much like Midnight.

"M-Mercy?"

"I knew it was not a good idea to go out into a bad thunderstorm."

"At least i didn't go.. BARKing up the wrong TREE." Mercy, midnight's long dead sister, joked.. Since Midnight had been caught under a fallen tree branch.

"Darn it, Mercy, now is not the time.."

---

In the real world, Cynder struggled to get the heavy branch off.
Using all her might she eventually got it off.

"Mom." Little Azure quickly stuck to her mother's side, while Cynder inspected Midnight's Injuries.
"She's got bad internal and external injuries from the incident.. we've gotta get her home.. Azure, stay here, i'm gonna go get Spyro."

Little Azure nuzzled up against her injured Mother, a tear falling as she prayed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment